edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

Bubba said all us noose doubters were simpleminded folk afraid of change...

• Like 1

Typical ShoTard going full retard.

minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Which pictures?  Have a link?  Are they of every garage?  The link I provided does not indicate so.

Which still does not answer why even have them like that in the first place.

I mean this retard is so focked up in the head he can't even understand what a rope to pull a garage door needs to be like.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alt-right troll- 1

I got worms - 0

He's always one of the most active posters in every thread right up until the moment he gets proven wrong and disappears

• Thanks 2

FBI: Noose found in Bubba Wallace's NASCAR garage was there since last year

The FBI has determined that a noose found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday had been there since at least last year, according to the bureau.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019," the bureau said. "Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week."

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/fbi-noose-bubba-wallace-nascar-garage

Should this guy even be driving? He seems like he has some mental issues. 

So tell me again. How did hanging become associated with black people only? The history I'm fully aware of includes quite a lot of white people being hung by a rope. How is it that the black community can appropriate a single form of death and make it their own without anyone calling them on it?

If black people want to to be the face of being targeted, they should take a picture of a black person with a gun and say that is the problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should this guy even be driving? He seems like he has some mental issues. 

He already lost a sponsorship when they were doing the iRacing because he rage quit in the middle of a race. After this they need to ban him for good. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

He already lost a sponsorship when they were doing the iRacing because he rage quit in the middle of a race. After this they need to ban him for good. 

better yet, get some other jobber to send him into the wall every other race or so.

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Don't forget this 

Publicly shun rebel flag waving rednecks and tell them they’re not welcome.  

Make a big show of solidarity by rallying around the token black guy  over a nothing story.

Nice job nascar. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

BUBBA WALLACE SPEAKS TO FBI IN NOOSE PROBE... 'Offended' By Hoax Theories

Bubba Wallace confirms he has already been interviewed by the FBI as part of its investigation into the noose incident ... and he's blasting people who think it was all a hoax.

The NASCAR driver appeared on "The View" on Tuesday -- one day after an inspiring performance at Talladega -- and was asked how he felt about theories the noose was "staged" by NASCAR to garner more support for the Confederate flag ban.

"It offends me that people would go to those measures but again, I'm not shocked," Wallace said.

"People are entitled to their own opinions to make them feel good and help them sleep at night."

Bubba says law enforcement is all over the case -- "I can now say I've talked to the FBI ... never thought that would happen!"

He was all but talking shiot to anyone that dared ask questions.  

50 minutes ago, edjr said:

FBI just released their report. Noose aka garage pull - was there in that garage since 2019 :lol:

all the liberals can scurry like rats now

NO NO NO!  The fact that it was initially placed there, remained for 9 months, and no one said anything is white privilege. 

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Typical ShoTard going full retard.

minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Which pictures?  Have a link?  Are they of every garage?  The link I provided does not indicate so.

Which still does not answer why even have them like that in the first place.

I mean this retard is so focked up in the head he can't even understand what a rope to pull a garage door needs to be like.

Now his narrative is that unless ALL the other garages had the same thing then clearly it was racism to ASSIGN Bubba Smolett this particular garage.  Holy tinfoil hats!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

NO NO NO!  The fact that it was initially placed there, remained for 9 months, and no one said anything is white privilege. 

Maybe the white organizers knew it was there, and specifically assigned good ole bubba that garage just to show him who the boss is.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Now his narrative is that unless ALL the other garages had the same thing then clearly it was racism to ASSIGN Bubba Smolett this particular garage.  Holy tinfoil hats!!!

You beat me to it. I just meant it as a joke.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Every time he is proven wrong he tries to move the goalposts either with a 'link' or 'yeah but' instead of admitting he doesn't know what the fock comes out of his low IQ pea brain.

He's not here anymore because he's just too fuckin stupid. I don't know why they all don't just put him on ignore. if you can't call a retard a retard, there's no reason to even acknowledge he exists.

I got chili at Wendy's and the racist black girl behind the counter put a package of two white crackers in the bag.  I contacted the FBI.  I'm still waiting for the investigation to be completed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

After looking at the garage pics again you can see that the rope in question isn’t even a noose. It’s a pull knot. Fock off Bubba. 

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Fock off everyone associated with Nascar.  What a buncha focking homos.  Did you see the parade of hugs?  Good lord.  

Yeah. The other drivers will get sick of that shitt real quick. I bet he is all alone behind closed doors in the garage area. 

Does this mean NASCAR can bring back the Confederate flag now? Maybe paint Smollet Jrs car with it

Jessie Smollett on Wheels

so just by my count, including high profile things you know the score is now

1 for racist (Floyd I will give them that although no proof)

3 for hoax (Smolley, Covington, Bubba)

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so just by my count, including high profile things you know the score is now

1 for racist (Floyd I will give them that although no proof)

3 for hoax (Smolley, Covington, Bubba)

Michael “hands up” Brown was complete BS. 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Alt right troll was right. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You got me there. Egg on my face :doh:

Ratings were up for this race despite being held on Monday after a rain delay. My guess is the week Bubba’s team will mistake a tire iron for a burnt cross. 

• Haha 1

To steal a line from a movie:

"No noose is good noose!"

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Furiously googling for another angle that wasn't there I'm sure 

And you’d be wrong. Case closed as far as I’m concerned, and fock that guy. Also really confused as to why the rest of NASCAR would go along with it.

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Furiously googling for another angle that wasn't there I'm sure 

Hey. He's trying. Give him some time already as most of the stories by CNN concerning this aren't written yet.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And you’d be wrong. Case closed as far as I’m concerned, and fock that guy. Also really confused as to why the rest of NASCAR would go along with it.

I’m no lawyer, but I think the term is “covering your ass”

15 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I’m no lawyer, but I think the term is “covering your ass”

Yeah but they had to know it was b.s. Could’ve soft pedaled it a lot more

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah but they had to know it was b.s. Could’ve soft pedaled it a lot more

Oh for sure, but in today’s environment, you have to escalate everything, unfortunately

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Of course they did. This was orchestrated.

This is the whole thing about the left. They lie and never look back. They hope that some of the people just buy into the lie and don't look at it in detail and just assume all white people are racist. There are many many stupid white and black people that just look at the headline and say it's truth and run with it. If it is ever proven wrong, then the stupid liberals are already past that point and are on to the next lie from the left. 

This, is what the left started doing to a grand degree when Trump took office. It is their thing. They created it and they show it off proudly. When is the last time a liberal questioned a liberal headline? 

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is the whole thing about the left. They lie and never look back. They hope that some of the people just buy into the lie and don't look at it in detail and just assume all white people are racist. There are many many stupid white and black people that just look at the headline and say it's truth and run with it. If it is ever proven wrong, then the stupid liberals are already past that point and are on to the next lie from the left. 

This, is what the left started doing to a grand degree when Trump took office. It is their thing. They created it and they show it off proudly. When is the last time a liberal questioned a liberal headline? 

That's enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm calling Karen 

"The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week," the agency said in a statement Tuesday. "The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week."

If the other garages don’t have nooses and Bubba just got assigned that one, maybe it was a mixup rather than hoax. Now before everyone piles on, I’m just saying maybe it’s not as bad as that Jussie POS

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

If the other garages don’t have nooses and Bubba just got assigned that one, maybe it was a mixup rather than hoax. Now before everyone piles on, I’m just saying maybe it’s not as bad as that Jussie POS

Okay Sho Worms.

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not as bad as Jussie. This was a crime of opportunity, not planned like Jussie. Bubba is still a dishonest fraud letting it play out the way it did. With the crying and going on talk shows and all that. He knew it was BS. He’s a mental case.