edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If the other garages don’t have nooses 

It wasnt a noose.  A fixed loop intended to be a handle?  Yes.  But no, not on the level of Jussie.  

It had been there WAY BEFORE ANYONE KNEW BUBBA SMOLLETT would have the garage. It also serves a practical purpose where it is located. Warning to anyone selling Bubba Smollett a house. Take down any rope or wires left for hanging plants. He will assume it's racist and sue you.  

Its very interesting that almost all top drivers are silent on Twitter tonight. His best buddy Ryan Blaney hasnt even commented. Jimmie Johnson is the only one to say anything and he just pretty much said Im glad it wasnt a hate crime.  Theres no 'stand with Bubba' hashtags like yesterday. Im betting these drivers were led to believe there was more to this. Even Bubba said NASCAR prez used the words "hate crime" when he first told him.

If my garage had a rope to pull down the door, and if one day I went out there and noticed someone tied the rope into a knot at the end when there was none before, I would inquire about it with those who have access and if no one knew about it, then I would be a bit wary at someone coming into my garage and I would keep an eye out or dig deeper because someone came into my space without permission or, someone is lying to me. Not because it's a knot put in the rope, but because someone came into my space without permission.

If I rented a storage space, and there was a knot on the rope that helps you pull down the door, I wouldn't think about it in the least. 

11 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Hopefully sponsors leave him and Richard Petty is forced to dump him. Don’t need him in the sport. 

He has to keep him for at least a while or he will get his house looted and death threats sent.  That is the state of the demoractic side of society these days.  Just how it is.

I have lost all hope for this sensitive nation.    Our grandfathers and great grandfathers are rolling in their graves.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He has to keep him for at least a while or he will get his house looted and death threats sent.  That is the state of the demoractic side of society these days.  Just how it is.

I have lost all hope for this sensitive nation.    Our grandfathers and great grandfathers are rolling in their graves.  

Someone will send Bubba into a wall soon. 

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So can we expect an apology to white people for this? 

:nono: It's the whites who need to apologize to Bubba for him only having a net worth of 3.5 million at the age of 26. Shame on whitey. You do realize this country does not allow black people to make money right?

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

The animals in the streets, tearing down statues,  spray painting everything,  screaming at cops, all of those losers are a result of our public education system and awful parenting.  Pure commie filth thats infiltrated just about every aspect of society.  They are evil, rotten scumb and need to be eradicated.  If we don't take our education system back from this enemy we are focked. The worms, MDCs,newbies,honchos, all a product of this rotten evil system. Just scumbags with no real redeeming qualities.  

“The photo evidence I’ve seen and have in my possession [shows] it was a garage pull that was a noose. I don’t know when we’ll get to the point that we’ll release that image … It’s alerting and it makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up,” Wallace said.

“It was definitely in the shape of a noose. It wasn’t a functioning noose,” Wallace said.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If the other garages don’t have nooses and Bubba just got assigned that one, maybe it was a mixup rather than hoax. Now before everyone piles on, I’m just saying maybe it’s not as bad as that Jussie POS

This was my take right up until he went on Don Lemon and doubled down.  Really bad move on his part, really bad.  

Yesterday we ban knots.  Today we ban shapes.  

Im embarrassed for half of the country.  Im not sure gow stupid people can get?  I think most people know they are being stupid but just cannot resist the temptation to be offended for the sake of it.  

So weak.  So embarrassing.

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It wasnt a noose.  A fixed loop intended to be a handle?  Yes.  But no, not on the level of Jussie.  

FBI says it was a noose. Maybe that particular knot is helpful or maybe it was tied that way as a joke or something. But it seems that it was a noose.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

FBI says it was a noose. Maybe that particular knot is helpful or maybe it was tied that way as a joke or something. But it seems that it was a noose.

You saw the rope pull, right? Is it a noose? No it’s not. Who GAF how the FBI described it. They’re knot/noose experts? This is the stuff people latch on to instead of just facing the truth. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You saw the rope pull, right? Is it a noose? No it’s not. Who GAF how the FBI described it. They’re knot/noose experts? This is the stuff people latch on to instead of just facing the truth. 

I definitely GAF how the FBI describes it :dunno:

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Good.  Then go read their full statement. Do you people get an email every morning about what tiny bit of minutia to hang your arguments on? 

Just now, drobeski said:

Wow

Wow what? It’s what the FBI said. You think they have some reason to cover for Bubba? And of course it matters to the FBI if it was a noose because if it wasn’t then no hate crime

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Don’t trust your own eyes? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good.  Then go read their full statement. Do you people get an email every morning about what tiny bit of minutia to hang your arguments on? 

What argument? This isn’t talking points, I did read their statement and all I’m saying is they said it is a noose :dunno:

Wow what? It’s what the FBI said. You think they have some reason to cover for Bubba? And of course it matters to the FBI if it was a noose because if it wasn’t then no hate crime

So it’s a  noose but they said it’s not a hate crime. Read that again and get back to me.  

What argument? This isn’t talking points, I did read their statement and all I’m saying is they said it is a noose :dunno:

I guess it’s a hate crime then. Back to the streets. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It isn't a hate crime regardless. A hate crime has to be a crime first. Leaving a noose doesn't qualify as illegal last I checked.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s a  noose but they said it’s not a hate crime. Read that again and get back to me.  

As usual you are conflating things. They said it was a noose but it had been there for a year before Bubba was ever assigned that bay. Therefore it wasn’t placed there to threaten Bubba and so not a hate crime irrespective of the fact that it was a noose.

HTH

Morning news shows are ignoring the story entirely when it was big news a few days ago. Silence is sometimes louder than words. The story is now shredded and they moved on.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It isn't a hate crime regardless. A hate crime has to be a crime first. Leaving a noose doesn't qualify as illegal last I checked.

Apparently it might’ve been a hate crime if it had been put there specifically to threaten Bubba. But it wasn’t.

Apparently it might’ve been a hate crime if it had been put there specifically to threaten Bubba. But it wasn’t.

So when are Bubba, CNN, yourself and all the other hate mongering pieces of sh!t going to apologize and shut the fock up ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So when are Bubba, CNN, yourself and all the other hate mongering pieces of sh!t going to apologize and shut the fock up ?

Jesus you’re a touchy little guy. I said it’s b.s. and fock that guy. All I’m pushing back on here is you guys insisting it wasn’t even a noose when the FBI says it was.

Jesus you’re a touchy little guy. I said it’s b.s. and fock that guy. All I’m pushing back on here is you guys insisting it wasn’t even a noose when the FBI says it was.

What's your point? 

I’m on my phone but there are pictures of other NASCAR garages with similar pull down ropes.  One in Charlotte at the All Star race.  Bubba wasn’t even there.

Ropes can be used for hundreds of things, I know everybody is looking in every nook and cranny for something racist but you can’t have rope.  

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who gives a fock if its a focking noose ? Why the fock does that matter ? 

Here’s the problem. Even if it was just some big misunderstanding, the part that irks me is that when anyone even asked as much that it could be one, they are painted as a RACIST!!!

Bubba himself said anyone questioning it was “simple minded”.  

That’s what people don’t like.  It’s as if any thought beyond what the media spoon feeds us is met with angst, or you have been racist or something for thinking for yourself. 

I tied some nooses years ago to hang plants. It's not an ideal knot for a handle because it tightens. It could be a modified noose that locks but hard to say because the FBI won't show it in any detail. Even Bubba did not see it when he made the claim. Those garage doors are notorious for breaking from my experience. I could see one having a makeshift noose. They use to break all the time when I was in the military.