edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

Looking forward to fans being able to come back at full capacity. Bubba Smollett is going to get showered with boos. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Who gives a fock if its a focking noose ? Why the fock does that matter ? 

An animal snare is technically a noose as is a lasso.  Hell when grandma is knitting she uses a noose with thread. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Looking forward to fans being able to come back at full capacity. Bubba Smollett is going to get showered with boos. 

Why would they come back? The media said they are all racists. 

Yup, it doesn't matter what kind of knot it was, it's been there for a long time and is something that is used in garages.  I wanted to give Bubba a pass but, It was epically stupid of him to double down on the nonsense last night on a talk show.  That pushes normal people away, this wasn't what you (or your handler) thought it was, apologize and move on.  Don't double down, terrible move.  This automatically assuming everything is race related has to stop, normal people don't like being told they are racist at every turn.  It's simply not true.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Who gives a fock if its a focking noose ? Why the fock does that matter ? 

Because then we’re probably dealing with a huge overreaction rather than an outright lie, which is different. Though you “win” either way so calm down.

Plus, I’m not the one that brought it up. If it doesn’t matter whether it was a noose then why do some keep insisting it wasn’t—contrary to what the FBI said?

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Here’s the problem. Even if it was just some big misunderstanding, the part that irks me is that when anyone even asked as much that it could be one, they are painted as a RACIST!!!

Bubba himself said anyone questioning it was “simple minded”.  

That’s what people don’t like.  It’s as if any thought beyond what the media spoon feeds us is met with angst, or you have been racist or something for thinking for yourself. 

Good point :cheers:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Because then we’re probably dealing with a huge overreaction rather than an outright lie, which is different. Though you “win” either way so calm down.

Plus, I’m not the one that brought it up. If it doesn’t matter whether it was a noose then why do some keep insisting it wasn’t—contrary to what the FBI said?

Its not a huge overreaction,  its a deliberate engineered scam. It's disgusting,  the side you support is disgusting. Hate filled hate mongering destructive scumbags. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Because then we’re probably dealing with a huge overreaction rather than an outright lie, which is different.

It's both.  Bubba Wallace was a nobody before this, only really known to redneck NASCAR fans.  He is using his own fake outrage to gain notoriety and up his brand. Just like Kaep, whose career was over, but used racism to keep it afloat.  Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the mouths of these half-white, completely privileged, even by white standards, is deluding themselves.  These guys need therapy more than anything else.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's both.  Bubba Wallace was a nobody before this, only really known to redneck NASCAR fans.  He is using his own fake outrage to gain notoriety and up his brand. Just like Kaep, whose career was over, but used racism to keep it afloat.  Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the mouths of these half-white, completely privileged, even by white standards, is deluding themselves.  These guys need therapy more than anything else.

You certainly could be correct. I tend to agree but I’m also pretty cynical.

Bubba is now a race card driver. He’s found his niche. 

What gets me is there are people defending Bubba. Saying “oh he hadn’t ever seen it. He’s just going by what he was told by NASCAR and his crew”. Yet he CLEARLY states he saw it and doubled down saying “it’s clearly a noose. If you don’t agree then you’re a simpleminded racist”. Yea he saw it, he doubled down on it being a noose, and dares anyone to say otherwise. 

Logic and common sense have gone out the window. The guy clearly ran with the lie and when he got caught in it he refuses to acknowledge it. Instead, opting to call people racist if they disagree. It won’t be long before people have had enough and start actually retaliating with violence. You can only call people racist and talk sh1t about them for so long before they snap. And a lot of people are getting to that point 

To me it didnt look like a noose.  But Id like to see a closer picture.

Bubba himself even said it wasnt  a functioning noose but was in the shape of a noose 

Just amazing the stuff that is a big deal to the left.  Go stop your thugs and hooligans from burning down the neighborhoods then you can get on your rope knot high horses.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You certainly could be correct. I tend to agree but I’m also pretty cynical.

These are cynical times, and cynical people tend to get things right way more than they should. 

The whole event reeks of something a couple feeble minded 14 yr olds would do. He saw it one day and said hey, looks like a real noose. Lightbulb goes off. He was not planning on the FBI to get to the bottom of it. He also won't honor for a second what the FBI is telling him. He's lying.    

Of all the stupid sh!t that's happened this year, this might be the stupidest.  And the year is only half over.  Buckle up folks.  

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Bubba himself even said it wasnt  a functioning noose but was in the shape of a noose 

Did he say this?  Nuance is very important here whether is an actual slip knot or not. If its being called a noose simply because its shaped in a loop, thats so weak.  Theres a wide variety of knots that make a fixed loop. If its truly a slip knot, which is highly unlikely, then I would agree we have a problem here. There would be no reason to tie a slip knot in a fixed piece of cordage designed to be pulled repeatedly.

Try pulling down a garage door with a real noose. Your hand will tighten up in it. It's the worse knot for an actual handle for anything with weight involved...meh. The news cycle this morning is still pandering to him as a victim. He's a liar just like Jussie. He made up the whole story.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:
Roh Roh, now the Wallace team has found KKK hoods in their garage.  

:doublethumbsup:

42 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The whole event reeks of something a couple feeble minded 14 yr olds would do. He saw it one day and said hey, looks like a real noose. Lightbulb goes off. He was not planning on the FBI to get to the bottom of it. He also won't honor for a second what the FBI is telling him. He's lying.    

He’d be a complete dumbass if so, especially after Jussie’s hoax was also investigated and exposed by the authorities. But maybe he is a complete dumbass, I don’t know.

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

Typical ShoTard going full retard.

minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Which pictures?  Have a link?  Are they of every garage?  The link I provided does not indicate so.

Which still does not answer why even have them like that in the first place.

I mean this retard is so focked up in the head he can't even understand what a rope to pull a garage door needs to be like.

I wonder how he ever makes it through a day...

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So tell me again. How did hanging become associated with black people only? The history I'm fully aware of includes quite a lot of white people being hung by a rope. How is it that the black community can appropriate a single form of death and make it their own without anyone calling them on it?

Because they are black...

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’d be a complete dumbass if so, especially after Jussie’s hoax was also investigated and exposed by the authorities. But maybe he is a complete dumbass, I don’t know.

Well look at the similarities. Outrageous claim then deny what law enforcement determined. In his case the FBI. He's actually calling the FBI liars and NASCAR and saying the photos of it are altered. Really? So NASCAR security and the FBI are now also against you and racists. 

• Confused 1

Still silence from drivers on Twitter.  Monday, it was an overload of #istandwithbubba.  Not so much anymore.  Even his BFF Ryan Blaney.  But here he is.  I do think he had little to do with this initially, but, the horse is outta the barn.  No use closing the door now.

The drivers know they are about to lose a shitload of money. Their overhead is enormous. When the fans don’t come and the people don’t watch their sponsers aren’t going to pay what they once did outside of a few big ones. 

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Only people I have ever met who bragged about their own exceptional integrity didn't have any. 

I was thinking along similar lines when I saw that.  There are certain things in life that, if you have to announce it, you probably don't have it.  It's something that is earned, not declared.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Only people I have ever met who bragged about their own exceptional integrity didn't have any. 

Ha! So true. years ago a new guy hired as manager and as he addressed us, he kept telling us how ethical he was. :wacko: Guess what? Unethical to the core.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

I was thinking along similar lines when I saw that.  There are certain things in life that, if you have to announce it, you probably don't have it.  It's something that is earned, not declared.

Insert joke about Newbie exclaiming "Im the least racist here"!

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Insert joke about Newbie exclaiming "Im the least racist here"!

But that one's actually true.  He'll tell you.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Try pulling down a garage door with a real noose. Your hand will tighten up in it. It's the worse knot for an actual handle for anything with weight involved...meh. The news cycle this morning is still pandering to him as a victim. He's a liar just like Jussie. He made up the whole story.

Correct. A correctly tied loop however is ideal to pull down a heavy garage door. Try it without the loop and you can slip off it and have rope burns. 

Bubba Smollett and his accomplice can go fock themselves.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Correct. A correctly tied loop however is ideal to pull down a heavy garage door. Try it without the loop and you can slip off it and have rope burns. 

Bubba Smollett and his accomplice can go fock themselves.

This.  But only in so far as they sought to propagate a vile lie and further divide us.

The big thing here was to bring attention to systematic racism. I sure hope after they are done with the police and NASCAR they get around to addressing the schools. Looking at the inner city schools and how horrible they are is the most dangerous result of systematic racism there is. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Did he say this?  Nuance is very important here whether is an actual slip knot or not. If its being called a noose simply because its shaped in a loop, thats so weak.  Theres a wide variety of knots that make a fixed loop. If its truly a slip knot, which is highly unlikely, then I would agree we have a problem here. There would be no reason to tie a slip knot in a fixed piece of cordage designed to be pulled repeatedly.

Post 277.  I should have had a link.  I believe it was this AM on a talk show.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

He certainly isnt the most stable of drivers out there after you watch his antics.  Threw powerade in the face of alex bowman as he was sitting on the geound being tended to from heat exhaustion.  Later said he should of punched him or something.

Class act.  All these "victims " are.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

He certainly isnt the most stable of drivers out there after you watch his antics.  Threw powerade in the face of alex bowman as he was sitting on the geound being tended to from heat exhaustion.  Later said he should of punched him or something.

Class act.  All these "victims " are.

Lack of impulse control......

Nobody in the history of the world  has ever used a slip knot for their garage door rope.  

The U.S. has officially jumped the shark.  It’s no longer the greatest country on earth.   I’m not sure which one is, but I’m gonna find out.  

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Nobody in the history of the world  has ever used a slip knot for their garage door rope.  

The U.S. has officially jumped the shark.  It’s no longer the greatest country on earth.   I’m not sure which one is, but I’m gonna find out.  

It's going mad max. I'll see the start but be dead before the real fun stuff starts. If you are born now, you are so totally focked.

Regarding the media and journalists.  It took far right twitter outlets to do the obvious, “I wonder if other garages have noose looking ropes that are used for non nefarious reasons that could be mistaken in this highly volatile time?”  And do some journalism due diligence to check.  Isn’t that part of the media’s job?

But they don’t do that, that story isn’t as polarizing nor fits their agendas.