Baker Boy

Minneapolis neighborhood that vowed not to call police is already being tested by 300-strong homeless encampment

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i  think this is awesome. put a 100ft fence around all these zones and let them eat their own. a genderless no privilege disease & crime ridden cesspool utopia with no law and order.

The problem here is the potential for them to spill out of the area and ruin stuff for the normal people. We need to find an island and ship them all there where they can't escape. Maybe set up some cameras so we can watch them eat each other. It would be a real life version of The Hungry Games. 

32 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You live in Houston or in the suburbs?

We have a republican mayor in sugar land.

Have not been to Sugar Land in a while. Went there for a small concert at that new facility last year. It's nice but prefer the Woodlands arena.    

34 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I personally know Dan Crenshaw.

They have it already. They are stuck in the perpetual gurgling backed up toilet of the inner city.   

yea but cops still have to deal with it. they don't want cops so let them fence themselves and see what happens when there's a shooting or fire or outbreak of corona aids. give them exactly what they want. ZERO assistance. winning!

On 6/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, lod001 said:

Loserville.

Isn’t that the English translation of the Scandinavian word Vikings.  

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/07/06/park-police-investigating-after-3-women-including-2-juveniles-report-being-sexually-assaulted-at-powderhorn-park-encampment/

Minneapolis Park Police are investigating after a woman and two girls reported being sexually assaulted at a homeless encampment in the last week and a half.

According to a Park Police, the first incident happened on the night of June 26 at Powderhorn Park. The victim, a juvenile girl, and was brought to the hospital by individuals from the park. Hospital staff then notified police about the incident. Officials say the victim was released to social services following medical treatment. Park police are investigating but have made no arrests.

The second incident happened overnight on June 28 at Powderhorn Park. According to Park Police, the victim, an adult woman, received medical care and Minneapolis Police arrested a suspect near the park.

The third incident occurred on Sunday afternoon at Powderhorn Park. The victim, a juvenile girl, is currently at HCMC. The suspect, an adult man, is in custody. Officials say Hennepin County Child Protection Services is involved.

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

I wonder if the people in this neighborhood are pissed at the hospital workers that called the cops? 

They could have gotten those men killed. 

Why are the Minneapolis police investigating this sexual assault? I thought they were eliminated. Isn't that the water department's job now?

• Like 1

Abortion is still legal. Suck it up buttercup. Sometimes the victim is to blame. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

For those that didn't click the link, the last three paragraphs are worth a read as well:

------------------------------------

The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, which administers city parks, this month voted down a resolution that could have restricted the size of encampments. City Council President Lisa Bender criticized that vote, saying large encampments could be unsafe and difficult to disperse.

The Powderhorn encampments have become untenable and brought in “dangerous, problematic and predatory behaviors,” Park Board President Jono Cowgill said before voting to limit the encampments. Former residents said they have witnessed fights breaking out each day.

Earlier this month, a teen was sexually assaulted at a campsite in Powderhorn Park, while a teenager was shot several times near a tent encampment at Peavey Park in south Minneapolis.

Likely something involving kickbacks from Soros or something organizations or other lobbyists. Nobody in their right mind would want homeless encampments in public parks. DOJ needs to start looking into their bank accounts.

23 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Likely something involving kickbacks from Soros or something organizations or other lobbyists. Nobody in their right mind would want homeless encampments in public parks. DOJ needs to start looking into their bank accounts.

Something stinks here. I am not so sure that Soros looks at his bank account, which has probably doubled under Trump, and is doing this to support him. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

For those that didn't click the link, the last three paragraphs are worth a read as well:

------------------------------------

The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, which administers city parks, this month voted down a resolution that could have restricted the size of encampments. City Council President Lisa Bender criticized that vote, saying large encampments could be unsafe and difficult to disperse.

The Powderhorn encampments have become untenable and brought in “dangerous, problematic and predatory behaviors,” Park Board President Jono Cowgill said before voting to limit the encampments. Former residents said they have witnessed fights breaking out each day.

Earlier this month, a teen was sexually assaulted at a campsite in Powderhorn Park, while a teenager was shot several times near a tent encampment at Peavey Park in south Minneapolis.

I have to wonder, did these people honestly not realize what was going to happen?

Do these people truly have no idea what the average person out there in the world is actually like?

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have to wonder, did these people honestly not realize what was going to happen?

Do these people truly have no idea what the average person out there in the world is actually like?

What does the average person have to do with encampment dirtbags?  These are people who can't play nice with civilized society.  

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

You would think with all the sh!t he stirs up sooner or later he would be killed.  I would get a Putin tattoo if he offed Soros.  Like hardcore Viktor Yushchenko style, except deadlier.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What does the average person have to do with encampment dirtbags?  These are people who can't play nice with civilized society.  

Because I would expect these folks to at the very least understand the average person, and IF they have THAT understanding then they would at least have some understanding of what situation they create by allowing a homeless camp into their park.

I mean, come on.....do they actually think that people are just down on their luck, or victims of the magical "white" system?   Some might be, but these people are predominantly bad people, drug addicts etc.

Many homeless are actually innocuous....but just because someone pretends to have a morality  to them does not mean they do......jesus.... your average person is sort of a bastard.

Just now, RLLD said:

Because I would expect these folks to at the very least understand the average person, and IF they have THAT understanding then they would at least have some understanding of what situation they create by allowing a homeless camp into their park.

I mean, come on.....do they actually think that people are just down on their luck, or victims of the magical "white" system?   Some might be, but these people are predominantly bad people, drug addicts etc.

Many homeless are actually innocuous....but just because someone pretends to have a morality  to them does not mean they do......jesus.... your average person is sort of a bastard.

They are neotards.  They actually believe their world would work if everyone just gave it a chance. 

I blame the captains of the elementary school kickball teams.  I mean, couldn't you have picked these guys second to last at least once. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Reminds me of the southpark with conjoined twin day.  They were gonna celebrate her uniqueness whether she wanted it or not

The people there aren't just homeless people down on their luck, they are the homeless that were kicked out of the shelters for using and fighting.  This same thing happened a couple of years ago.  It wasn't broken up until January of that year when it was below zero for a high.  People said "we need more shelter beds!", until the shelters said, "we have room, but that person was kicked out for trying to diddle a little kid, that person was kicked out for openly shooting heroin".

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They are neotards.  They actually believe their world would work if everyone just gave it a chance. 

I blame the captains of the elementary school kickball teams.  I mean, couldn't you have picked these guys second to last at least once. :dunno:

Its just the liberal mindset that they are morally and intellectually superior and they can save the world.  They think "things will be different this time because Im involved".  It reminds me of the stories of explorers forcing religion on to native americans and then all of a sudden shocked as explorers and settlers are brutally murdered.