Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Democratic National Convention

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No interest in watching. Has Biden been allowed to speak? 

I believe the nominee speaks on the last night of the convention.  I think that's Thursday.  Kamala will speak tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Google it. She did. 

Not watching but just read about this on the Gateway Pundit.  You gotta hand it to her.  Chicks got balls.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I believe the nominee speaks on the last night of the convention.  I think that's Thursday.  Kamala will speak tomorrow.

Ah I see. I wonder how well Biden is gonna speak. Curious about that. I bet he’s having to practice constantly 😂

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Ah I see. I wonder how well Biden is gonna speak. Curious about that. I bet he’s having to practice constantly 😂

It may be taped.

“Doctor” Jill Biden. Digby34 is more of a Doctor than she is. And he’s not even close.  She’s a teacher who went to extra school. . BFD. 

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Not watching but just read about this on the Gateway Pundit.  You gotta hand it to her.  Chicks got balls.

Omg..why have her on then?

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Omg..why have her on then?

She SECONDED the motion to endorse Bernie. :lol:

Just now, shorepatrol said:

She SECONDED the motion to endorse Bernie. :lol:

Haha I heard that too..so confusing. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Doctor” Jill Biden. Digby34 is more of a Doctor than she is. And he’s not even close.  She’s a teacher who went to extra school. . BFD. 

Actually I am pretty close. But I can see I’m still living in your head rent free :dunno: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Actually I am pretty close. 

You need to stop, or triple down. It's the internet, whatever :lol:

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You need to stop, or triple down. It's the internet, whatever :lol:

Don’t need to. If you were actually friends with me on fb you’d understand :dunno: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Actually I am pretty close. But I can see I’m still living in your head rent free :dunno: 

You quit nursing school and went to medical school? Wow. How did you pull that off? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You quit nursing school and went to medical school? Wow. How did you pull that off? 

Don’t worry about what I do in my personal life. 

just find it quite pathetic you can’t function without constantly being on here to try and troll. Not that it matters cause ain’t much happening for you in the real world :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

just find it quite pathetic you can’t function without constantly being on here to try and troll. Not that it matters cause ain’t much happening for you in the real world :dunno: 

Ha ha. You got nothin.  Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha ha. You got nothin.  Lol. 

Wrong again 

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

It may be taped.

So listen to this. I am seeing memes about how they could ACTUALLY include Bill Clinton as the honored guest speaker at the DNC when he was photographed with the young women raped on pedophile island and on a flight log 26 times. But the thing about this meme: Facebook has a little notification at the bottom where “fact checkers” say this information “could mislead people”. Never mind the fact that the photos of him with the women are real and the flight logs actually have him listed as going to Epstein’s island multiple times. But Facebook is doing all they can to make it seem like it’s untrue 😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Don’t need to. If you were actually friends with me on fb you’d understand :dunno: 

OK :lol:. Throw your credentials out. PM's are fine

So on AOCs Twitter....

AOC clarified herself in a tweet, convention rules require roll call and nominations for any candidate that passed the delegate threshold, which included both Biden and Sanders.

Even if that's accurate which it may be...it comes off terrible. 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

OK :lol:. Throw your credentials out. PM's are fine

No thanks. I’m not putting my personal business here. The ones I’m friends with on fb are fine and know. They’re about the only people I actually know and trust. Plus, they aren’t d1cks. I also don’t really care if people here know or not. Mainly because I’d rather keep my personal business off here since it has zero relevance to what we talk about here 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No thanks. I’m not putting my personal business here. The ones I’m friends with on fb are fine and know. They’re about the only people I actually know and trust. Plus, they aren’t d1cks. I also don’t really care if people here know or not. Mainly because I’d rather keep my personal business off here since it has zero relevance to what we talk about here 

Oh JFC...I've been here 15 years, met zero people IRL from here and probably won't. 

Why lie or keep something hidden "just for my fb friends"?

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh JFC...I've been here 15 years, met zero people IRL from here and probably won't. 

Why lie or keep something hidden "just for my fb friends"?

No there’s guys on here I’m fb friends with. They know cause they can see what I’ve been up to. But dealing with a few of the people here it’s much better to just keep personal details out of this place. Much less of a headache and aggravation. Which is why I told one of the boards biggest trolls to not worry about my personal life. Cause as you can see, the resident board troll tries to troll in the dumbest places and then tries to turn the thread from being about the DNC to about me. I’d rather just talk about the topic than discuss my personal info  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No there’s guys on here I’m fb friends with. They know cause they can see what I’ve been up to. But dealing with a few of the people here it’s much better to just keep personal details out of this place. Much less of a headache and aggravation. Which is why I told one of the boards biggest trolls to not worry about my personal life. Cause as you can see, the resident board troll tries to troll in the dumbest places and then tries to turn the thread from being about the DNC to about me. I’d rather just talk about the topic than discuss my personal info  :dunno: 

I gotcha...that makes sense. 🍻

1 minute ago, phillybear said:

Couldn't tell if he said Joe or Jill....ha..neither would surprise me 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Couldn't tell if he said Joe or Jill....ha..neither would surprise me 

I’m anxious to see him speak. You haven’t really seen him speak a whole lot during this whole pandemic. I wanna see if he still sounds as lost as he did before. Also really want to see him debate Trump. THAT is gonna be interesting 

My VPN has been total sh*t for the lst day and a half and I can't watch this, no big loss, but I guess the reviews are the Freak Show is bring totally marginalized and the Insiders blast Turmp on coronavirus constantly. 

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My VPN has been total sh*t for the lst day and a half and I can't watch this, no big loss, but I guess the reviews are the Freak Show is bring totally marginalized and the Insiders blast Turmp on coronavirus constantly. 

Can you watch Hulu? I saw tonight that they had it on there (not sure if it’s life or what). Just a thought though 

He's not debating Trump. He'll come up with some tortured reasoning. I would be blown away if he agreed to a live in person debate with no earpiece. Trump should demand no listening devices.

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

So on AOCs Twitter....

AOC clarified herself in a tweet, convention rules require roll call and nominations for any candidate that passed the delegate threshold, which included both Biden and Sanders.

Even if that's accurate which it may be...it comes off terrible. 

So normal for her?

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Bud, you don’t need to be anyone other than yourself.  If you are into telling fibs, that’s cool, just expect some razzing.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Bud, you don’t need to be anyone other than yourself.  If you are into telling fibs, that’s cool, just expect some razzing.

It's the Geek Club. Expect razzing...Period.

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I gotcha...that makes sense. 🍻

Not really. Digby34 is the one who through out the “I am pretty close” to being a doctor comment. Now he runs from it. Weak. 

42 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Sorry champ. No copies here. Just fax 📠 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really. Digby34 is the one who through out the “I am pretty close” to being a doctor comment. Now he runs from it. Weak. 

I have no probs with Digby, but why even say "Im pretty close now"?  To prove yourself to the anonymous geeks, who in your follow up posts, say dont matter?  :dunno: I mean, the geeks that actually matter are already FB friends.

Sometimes people invite the trolling they get.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I have no probs with Digby, but why even say "Im pretty close now"?  To prove yourself to the anonymous geeks, who in your follow up posts, say dont matter?  :dunno:

Sometimes people invite the trolling they get.

My question is why even bring me up all the time like the board troll does? He’s the one bringing up that trying to make a funny (which let’s be honest his sad attempt at it is pretty pathetic). Then get pissed when I don’t wanna disclose my personal info. 

Sorry but it’s not on me to prove because like you said, it’s strangers on an internet. Doesn’t bother me if y’all believe me or not. Plus, I don’t understand why I can say one simple little sentence and you want to turn the thread into finding out my personal life  not like it’s anyone here’s business:dunno: 

i just really saw the whole cuomo speech from first night.....HOLY SH:T

all about coronavirus. is that guy serious? pure evil.

25 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

People buy it.  It’s the damndest thing.      11, 000 Died in Nursing homes.  That area has more deaths than anywhere in the country.  Yet he’s spinning it as “beautiful”. 

He’s now coming out with a book on it.  Going to profit on it.

44 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

They really are sickos.... and they know how truly stupid, mdc's, honchos and worms of the world really are.