Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Kimberly Klacik is Running for Congress in My Disrrict

Apparently, Kimberly Klacik’s campaign video “broke the internet” yesterday with over 2 million views in one day. It’s a pretty powerful video. 
The problem is how they drew the boundaries of MD District 7 to combine people like me in the county with large properties, with the saturated, low income areas located in Baltimore City’s roughest areas. 
I’d love to see her pull this out, but I just don’t see the city residents voting for a Republican. 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Apparently, Kimberly Klacik’s campaign video “broke the internet” yesterday with over 2 million views in one day. It’s a pretty powerful video. 
The problem is how they drew the boundaries of MD District 7 to combine people like me in the county with large properties, with the saturated, low income areas located in Baltimore City’s roughest areas. 
I’d love to see her pull this out, but I just don’t see the city residents voting for a Republican. 

Just because you run as a Republican......

• Like 2

She could make waves, but she'll never get elected. The DNC normally throws 10 cents at districts like these, maybe they'll throw a quarter this time.

The problem is that the voters there will never see this and are programmed to vote for whatever loser they have voted for before.

• Like 1

Just now, lod001 said:

The problem is that the voters there will never see this and are programmed to vote for whatever loser they have voted for before.

Well, it’s Cummings old district. There was a run off to replace him last year, but it’s all new names. 

59 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This isn't possible.  I was told a few months ago, by @Patriotsfatboy1 (I think - might not have been him though), that the Republican's are the racist's who draw the voting district lines to suppress the black vote.

The Republican party is lame as sh!t now. I swear this was the plan all along. Dems go so far left no one wants to vote for them, ultimately turning the GOP more blue and getting the result they want.  The walkaway movement was the worst thing that happened to the Republican party considering we didn't even need them to win.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well, it’s Cummings old district. There was a run off to replace him last year, but it’s all new names. 

She really needs to win so there is something to rival the quad 4 retards led by AOC. We shall soon see if the people in that district are so brainwashed they would rather fester in a shithole than take a shot at a new idea.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

She really needs to win so there is something to rival the quad 4 retards led by AOC. We shall soon see if the people in that district are so brainwashed they would rather fester in a shithole than take a shot at a new idea.

My hopes aren’t high

Was a pretty good ad til she went full rehtard and started attacking all democrats and every blue city. Under cut her message which was effective up until that point — although, does she have any solutions? One thing to point out the problems, another to say how you’re actually going to fix them.

Also, would :banana:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Was a pretty good add til she went full rehtard and started attacking all democrats and every blue city. Under cut her message which was effective up until that point — although, does she have any solutions? One thing to point out the problems, another to say how you’re actually going to fix them.

None of the people in office or running for office have any viable solutions they will state publicly.  You can't get elected nowadays doing something like that.

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Was a pretty good add til she went full rehtard and started attacking all democrats and every blue city. Under cut her message which was effective up until that point — although, does she have any solutions? One thing to point out the problems, another to say how you’re actually going to fix them.

who cares. 50+ years of failure in all these cities. what is there to lose??

28 minutes ago, Bert said:

None of the people in office or running for office have any viable solutions they will state publicly.  You can't get elected nowadays doing something like that.

That’s a fair point. I think voters still respond to positive vision but there’s no doubt these times are extraordinary.

I just watched this on Trump's twitter.  Good luck to her and hopefully there will be many more like her in blue cities across the country.  The worst thing to ever happen to black people in America is the Democrat party.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I just watched this on Trump's twitter.  Good luck to her and hopefully there will be many more like her in blue cities across the country.  The worst thing to ever happen to black people in America is the Democrat party.

Going back to 1828!

15 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

WOW.  Spot on.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:08 PM, posty said:

Wow. Is that some kind  of a comedy show? Fully retarded people doing interviews?

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who cares, nothing wrong with a white person doing black face or a black person doing white face 

I care about hipocrisy. I understand you don't. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I care about hipocrisy. I understand you don't. 

I mean I care. I just admittedly think black face is funny. Kimmel's was hilarious.

11 minutes ago, posty said:

She didn't capitalize black...

The horror!  😂

You're a retard if like this chick. She does the same identity politics bullsh!t that we've come to expect from them. She just argues it from a republican position, that's literally the only difference. Idiots

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're a retard if like this chick. She does the same identity politics bullsh!t that we've come to expect from them. She just argues it from a republican position, that's literally the only difference. Idiots

:lol:  at the real idiot who doesn't know that a right winger representing a black neighborhood will actually be held to some sort of standard. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  at the real idiot who doesn't know that a right winger representing a black neighborhood will actually be held to some sort of standard. 

If you think she is going to magically fix baltimore you're focking dense my guy, but I already knew that 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

If you think she is going to magically fix baltimore you're focking dense my guy, but I already knew that 

:lol: The left ruins places over half a century and cuck here expects the right to clean it up magically in a day. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: The left ruins places over half a century and cuck here expects the right to clean it up magically in a day. 

Between us two you're definitely the cuck retard

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Between us two you're definitely the cuck retard

At least I am not the typical lefty misogynist, racist.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

At least I am not the typical lefty misogynist, racist.  :dunno:

Thank you. Was that suppose to be an insult?