12 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Needed it 's own thread. 

Let the Kavanaughing begin. 

It sucks. RIP to her and prayers to her family 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That sucks.  R.I.P.

She was riddled with cancer and miserable. It doesn't suck anymore  for her. FOCK Cancer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

She was riddled with cancer and miserable. It doesn't suck anymore  for her. FOCK Cancer. 

Good point.

Whoooooooooooooooooo! Hooooooooooooooooooo!

:banana::banana: :banana:

• Like 2

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Whoooooooooooooooooo! Hooooooooooooooooooo!

:banana::banana: :banana:

I hope there's a gang of babies kicking RBG's a$$ in hell forever and ever 

• Like 1

Hear the lamentation of the enemy's gender nonconforming non-binary wannabe women here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/788604-thread-for-liberals-only-to-talk-about-rbg-and-the-supreme-court/

• Haha 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I hope there's a gang of babies kicking RBG's a$$ in hell forever and ever 

Babies don't belong in hell, but I get your overall sentiment.

• Like 1

We all knew it was coming, but I'm not "happy" that she died like some people seem to be. 
Whatever. 

41 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Trump often does the right thing, but he usually says the wrong thing.

Glad he didn't screw that up.

• Like 1

Seeing as her life's work has been a monumental disaster for America, I say p*ss on her and I'm glad she's dead. Fock off. Being gracious and courteous is fine but this is our chance. Things like this almost never happen. Let's not blow this opportunity to set the course of the court system for a good long time by replacing her with her exact opposite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

We all knew it was coming, but I'm not "happy" that she died like some people seem to be. 
Whatever. 

Everyone dies at some point. It's not about being happy or unhappy.

She lived out her stint on earth.

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Trump is above and beyond the left in every capacity. 

Except for pushing violence on the country.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Seeing as her life's work has been a monumental disaster for America, I say p*ss on her and I'm glad she's dead. Fock off. Being gracious and courteous is fine but this is our chance. Things like this almost never happen. Let's not blow this opportunity to set the course of the court system for a good long time by replacing her with her exact opposite.

I actually prefer the bench liberal myself.

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I actually prefer the bench liberal myself.

You've got that with John Roberts. He sides with liberals because he went to Epstein Island and is compromised.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

You've got that with John Roberts. He sides with liberals because he went to Epstein Island and is compromised.

Huh? I never heard this. I saw the list of names and if his was on it, I doubt it would have slipped by.

I have a feeling that future SCOTUS memes will be RUTHLESS. 

• Haha 1

Women should have the right to abortions got damnit!!! 
F-you forever to infinity if you don’t like it. You don’t have a vagina nor a uterus. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Babies don't belong in hell, but I get your overall sentiment.

Surprisingly, although the Bible says that all dogs go to heaven it doesn't say anything about babies.  

Just now, peenie said:

I agree. At their own cost.

De-fund Planned Parenthood. PP doesn't need my tax dollars, as they have plenty of extra money to donate to the DNC.

Planned parenthood doesn’t pay for abortions!!!

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Seriously.  Imagine the number of black people running around had it not been legal for the last 40 years.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Seriously.  Imagine the number of black people running around had it not been legal for the last 40 years.  

I don’t care what color the unborn child turned out to be, an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy should not be brought to full term if the mother is not able and willing to give birth to it.

• Sad 1

Just now, peenie said:

I don’t care what color the the unborn child turned out to be, an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy should not be brought to full term if the mother is not able and willing to give birth to it.

I hear ya, sister.  I'm just still imagining this country looking like Zimbabwe.  :shudder:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don’t care what color the unborn child turned out to be, an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy should not be brought to full term if the mother is not able and willing to give birth to it.

Do you think there is any onus on the woman to stop giving it out so freely?  Or maybe use protection?

Abortion seems like the easy way out of bad choices.  Now - i'm not saying all women do that because clearly there are cases of rape and stuff like that, but the sheer majority of abortions are because women don't know when to say no or don't take precautions.

Dudes spend 9 months getting out of a woman and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.  It's the woman who has control over these situations.  I'm just as hard on careless dudes and missing fathers.

Volty, what’s China’s stance on abortion? I doubt there is a country in the world that has more abortions than China, not to mention infanticide.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Do you think there is any onus on the woman to stop giving it out so freely?  Or maybe use protection?

Abortion seems like the easy way out of bad choices.  Now - i'm not saying all women do that because clearly there are cases of rape and stuff like that, but the sheer majority of abortions are because women don't know when to say no or don't take precautions.

It’s the sperm that causes the pregnancy so I’d argue it’s the man that has caused the pregnancy got damnit!! Why didn’t he protect her?? He was doing the f-ing!!

Just now, peenie said:

It’s the sperm that causes the pregnancy so I’d argue it’s the man that has caused the pregnancy got damnit!! Why didn’t he protect her?? He was doing the f-ing!!

The woman has ultimate control of when to open her legs.  I'm not excusing the dude from being irresponsible either, but to put this blame on the man for not wearing protection is ridiculous.

Woman want to be "empowered" and yet fail to do so on one of the most basic functions of being human.  Empowerment means controlling yourself and your body, not giving it up at the drop of a hat.

Men complain about abortion and then have the nerve to complain about child support and visitation. Miss me with this bullsh1t.

Just now, peenie said:

Men complain about abortion and then have the nerve to complain about child support and visitation. Miss me with this bullsh1t.

You're being ridiculous.  Stop being emotional about this and start thinking logically.