Big Guy

The Proud Boyz

There's soooo much going on nowadays it's hard to keep up, and this subject has slipped through the cracks for me.

1st of all.....who the hell are they and what do they stand for?

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

I hear they like to stand back and stand by

🤣

yeah I heard that too........what else ya got?

They are a tiny fringe group with no power nor influence.

The media wants to make it seem like they are the #1 threat to the world.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump needs to tell them to get rid of the antifa cockroaches.

I hope you're able to watch this.....you'll probably love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I was there to listen to the birth. True story.

When Anthony Cumia was fired from Sirius/XM from the Opie & Anthony show for being mugged in Times Square by black folks, he started his podcast network, which is currently known as Compound Media. Among the first shows he added was Gavin McGinnis. Gavin is a conservative provocateur, who also co-founded VICE, born in Canada and of direct Scottish decent, is a married to an Inuit. He had a Jewish virgin twenty something producer, and a couple of black co-hosts in Dante Nero and Chris Cotton.

One day, the Jewish kid came back from a Broadway musical, and the hosts relentlessly mocked him, for not hooking up with any of the girls he went with and for being a virgin. One of the songs in the play was "Proud of your Boy", hence the name Proud Boy. They decided to spin off and create a drinking club out of the name, and their two main planks were, I swear I'm not making this up, salsa dancing and not to masturbate so they could be more in love with their wives. I'm not kidding. They created chapters across the country; people of color were about 50% of the membership.

Gavin was a conservative giving speeches around the country. Antifa is anti conservative. Antifa started attacking people going to Gavin's speeches. Proud Boys was there to support Gavin. Fights happened.

After a while, the salsa and anti-masturbatory movement was hijacked by a right wing Fight Club sect, guys that wanted to drink and specifically fight. Gavin disavowed all relations to the group. That Jewish producer went on to run Neil DeGrasse Tyson's podcasts.

The reality is that Proud Boys was founded by a Canadian man, married to a person of color, based on honoring a Jewish producer, co-signed by black comedians, build upon salsa dancing and no spanks, with nearly 50% membership of people of color, which the media is desperate to call American racists. And their founder is in control of Neil DeGrasse Tyson's words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Do they really spell boys with a 'z'?

No. And I've explained the origin and purpose of the group several times on this bored. 

A simple search could've answered all of OP's questions. 

23 minutes ago, phillybear said:

The reality is that Proud Boys was founded by a Canadian man, married to a person of color, based on honoring a Jewish producer, co-signed by black comedians, build upon salsa dancing and no spanks, with nearly 50% membership of people of color, which the media is desperate to call American racists. And their founder is in control of Neil DeGrasse Tyson's words.

Actually that is very very common throughout history.  A movement that lacks strong leadership which becomes successful to some degree is WIDE OPEN to get hijacked by extremists.   Hell, that's how the American Revolution went down.  In the early days, it was mostly a bunch of disorganized rabble-rousers living in the Vermont woods making small-time attacks on redcoats and settlers from New York.  The core were the Green Mountain Boys founded by Ethan Allen.  Within a couple years, the group had really become a paramilitary organization just causing trouble.  But eventually revolutionaries Seth, Ira and Herman Warner pushed Ethan Allen out of the group he founded and then petitioned congress to allow the Green Mountain Boys into the continental army. Ethan Allen was left confused hurt and kinda disavowed himself of the thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Allen

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Do they really spell boys with a 'z'?

Only when they're n the hood.  😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No. And I've explained the origin and purpose of the group several times on this bored. 

A simple search could've answered all of OP's questions. 

I got it from a Libtard......I only came here asking questions lol

Also......the search engine here sucks

BLM and Antifa really lack strong leadership as well, which is what makes them so damn dangerous.  Its a lot of pent up energy and if a truly radical faction can seize control of it, they can turn them into a true paramilitary organization that does large-scale bombings and strikes against US cities and towns.

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

I got it from a Libtard......I only came here asking questions lol

Also......the search engine here sucks

The group was started as a joke to help get a 20 something year old Jewish, virgin, engineer on a podcast get laid. Named after a song in a Disney movie.

It morphed into a drinking club where guys, of all races, got together and sang focking show tunes to mock themselves. 

To join, you had to get punched by some members until you could name 5 breakfast cereals. 

It was a joke that, due to the current level of dooshbaggery by the left, turned into a counter group to antifa. 

If there were no antifa, the PB's would still be an unknown drinking club. 

• Haha 1

Now do Digby34’s magic the gathering club. 

One of the interesting things about the Green Mountain Boys of the 1760s is they actually had a flag.  The unique feature of that flag was it had a rectangular field in the upper left corner filled with stars.  If that sounds familiar, it was later used as the basis for designing our current US flag.  The US flag is a modified Green Mountain Boys flag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Mountain_Boys

I suppose in a civil war, BOTH factions will abandon the current US flag.  The left will probably adopt some version of the clenched fist with a black background.  The right will probably adopt the confederate flag.  My guess is that the US flag will be the flag of the meek and timid that cannot choose a side.

34 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

So once they became violent Gavin disavowed them?  This Gavin?

https://embed.crooksandliars.com/embed/bt8LC9A6

No, when corrupt politicians and DA's decided to prosecute PB's under RICO statutes for simple self defense, Gavin stepped down as the titular leader of a loosely associated group of individuals to keep people from losing their freedom and livelihoods over a focking joke. 

Antifa is 1000× worse than the PB's would ever be. If you support antifa, fock off with your condemnation of the PB's. Cause you're a focking hack POS. 

ETA: If you can't recognize parody and hyperbole when it slaps you right in the nuts, you should refrain from commentary on the subject. HTH

• Like 2

3 hours ago, riversco said:

They are a tiny fringe group with no power nor influence.

The media wants to make it seem like they are the #1 threat to the world.

thanks!

Just a reminder no mater what you do as a white person. If you form any organization that is pro american and doesn't just completely crap all over white people it and you will be labeled as white supremacists.

This happens over and over again. Are some of you finally waking up to this fact?

Makes you wonder (((who))) pushes this garbage? Id mention some people but oi vey don't want to get it shut down by the white knights.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That was awesome 🤣

Gavin is funny if you like that type of humor. This video is a joke, it’s like 50 clips strung together.  Watch this Link and tell me if you don’t laugh your azz off. 

Racism

White guys just can’t be a-holes anymore. More than two white  non-liberals  in the same space is now considered a white supremacy group. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

Gavin is funny if you like that type of humor. This video is a joke, it’s like 50 clips strung together.  Watch this Link and tell me if you don’t laugh your azz off. 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White guys just can’t be a-holes anymore. More than two white  non-liberals  in the same space is now considered a white supremacy group. 

It’s kinda true.  

15 hours ago, Big Guy said:

This is gold. :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Fockin beautiful. :banana::lol::pointstosky: the guy with the paintball gun is awesome. 3:30 beatdown is exactly what they all need.

• Haha 2

The problem for the Proud Boys is mostly their nationalistic tilt.  

It is that factor that allows the left to portray them alongside of historical groups with similar ideology, but with more expansive white-centric focus as well.

The proud boys are not "bad" guys per se, but they easily could cross that line.  I get what they are up to, but its he kind of group that will draw the wrong kind of people; and I know that they are serious about weeding out those bad actors, but still its an org that walks the line IMHO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its amazing how libs and the media can spin who is rioting causing destruction and violence.

Ive seen hundreds...literally hundreds of videos of BLM and Antifia looting, destroying, assaulting for weeks...months.

I dont know if Ive seen a video of these proud boys being violent.  Im sure 1 or 2 are out there.  I saw one where they drove through with Trump flags knowing people would assault them by throwing things at them so they had paintball guns they whipped out.  Other than that Ive seen nothing.

It is weird how people can spin evidence and idiots believe it.  It is not a mystery as to who is doing all the destruction.  There are so many stupid gullible people out there.  The proof is in the videos.  LOOK

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

The problem for the Proud Boys is mostly their nationalistic tilt.  

It is that factor that allows the left to portray them alongside of historical groups with similar ideology, but with more expansive white-centric focus as well.

The proud boys are not "bad" guys per se, but they easily could cross that line.  I get what they are up to, but its he kind of group that will draw the wrong kind of people; and I know that they are serious about weeding out those bad actors, but still its an org that walks the line IMHO

It's weird people think being nationalist is a bad thing. That loving this country is wrong.

It's excatly what liberals want you to think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DexterM1776 said:

It's weird people think being nationalist is a bad thing. That loving this country is wrong.

It's excatly what liberals want you to think.

Yep.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 9:21 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Proud Boyz, Proud Boyz, whatcha goin' do, whatch goin' do when the Proud Boyz come for you.

Well, if you're antifa, you're going to pick a fight, get your asses handed to you and then press charges for assault. You know, because you're focking poosays. 

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Every. Focking. Time.