Gladiators

Pence 2024

I might actually end my moratorium on donating money to politicians when he runs. 

I'll take it over anything the Left has to offer, but man.....he's sleepier than Joe

No Trump = no Pence. The Republican leadership doesn't have the balls to nominate someone of faith and character.  Another reason Trump has been a great President.  

Trump Jr 2024-2032

Eric Trump 2032-2040

Maybe.  I would want to know alot more.  And what if the Democrats put up something actually of value? Too far away to consider for now.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe.  I would want to know alot more.  And what if the Democrats put up something actually of value? Too far away to consider for now.

You can always hop off later.

I give you credit for thinking the Democrats might change their ways.  It would have to be one hell of a transformation.  Look what they did with the last 4 years...

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Nikki Haley against Kamala Harris. I'm a big fan of Haley 👍

This.  They are grooming Haley for 2024.

I don't believe anyone in the Trump camp is going to play a role in the Republican party after this election.  Especially if the GOP loses the Senate.  The Trump term will be like the steroid era of baseball. They will try their best to pretend it never happened.  Just like most Senators running for reelection are trying to distance themselves and avoid questions about him, he will be an almost unspeakable word for the republican party. 

I have a picture of me and Pence from his Indiana gubernatorial days in my office, so yeah you can count me in.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump Jr 2024-2032

Eric Trump 2032-2040

When is Baron eligible to be President?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

The Dems are going more and more left.  I can't see them putting anyone up that I could vote for.

He did great at the VP debate. We'll see.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The Dems are going more and more left.  I can't see them putting anyone up that I could vote for.

Right now they are, but if enough elections are lost or the situation continues to worsen, they might unfock themselves.

Just now, Herbivore said:

and you guys like to claim you are not sheep...

It may take a few days after the election, but the meltdowns are going to be epic!!  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It may take a few days after the election, but the meltdowns are going to be epic!!  

Hopefully they get you on video again.  This one of you is funny.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Hopefully they get you on video again.  This one of you is funny.

The crying, sad americans of 2016 will be replaced with angry unhinged americans with red hats.  I get bored watching people be sad.  But I can watch angry idiots flipping out all day long.  🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

The crying, sad americans of 2016 will be replaced with angry unhinged americans with red hats.  I get bored watching people be sad.  But I can watch angry idiots flipping out all day long.  🤣

Not surprising.  I think you said your daughter even went to one of those events.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Wood

:headbanger:

Most surprising thing of the debate was Pence being comfortable within 20 feet of 2 women, neither his wife.

Just now, edjr said:

Most surprising thing of the debate was Pence being comfortable within 20 feet of 2 women, neither his wife.

Least surprising thing is that the wife of the head of the coronavirus task force came up on stage without a mask on. In a hall that specifically said all attendees except participants and moderator must wear a mask. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Least surprising thing is that the wife of the head of the coronavirus task force came up on stage without a mask on. In a hall that specifically said all attendees except participants and moderator must wear a mask. 

People from my office have started to slowly trickle in.  I was in the other day and the CEO (hes 66) comes strolling by my office with no mask on. yet it's mandatory to wear one if not at your own desk.  Only plebs have to wear masks