edjr

Other than instant national lockdown, what happens when Sleepy Joe takes office?

Elections have consequences, congratz libtards. Hope none of you have daughters.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Elections have consequences, congratz libtards. Hope none of you have daughters.

Look on the bright side.  This policy is so insane even the kids would see it and start turning into republicans at a young age. 

Do you know the big issue that caused Gen Z to start veering to the right of Gen Y?  Michelle Obama turned public schools into North Korea by banning all kinds of foods to try to make them eat healthier.  Gen Z learned to hate Obama for that and started smuggling in snacks and creating black markets for focking FOOD in American high schools in the 21st century.  That was Gen Z's first real political experience:  that the democrats are dictators. And when you look at the polling, they are currently slightly to the right of Gen Y...and people move to the right as they age.  So by the time Gen Z is as old as Gen Y is today, they will be much further to the right.

Kids know what's right and wrong.  This is wrong and they aren't gonna get tricked.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Congrats TDS victims

Does this mean "smear the queer" is officially back on as a recognized form of exercise for our obese youth? 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Does this mean "smear the queer" is officially back on as a recognized form of exercise for our obese youth? 

You'd never get them to chase down the "queer", it's only carrying a ball. 

Now, "Steal The Bacon" might fool them into running for a second or two.  

The sports thing is a hill I would die on, if my daughter were younger and had to deal with it.  So stupid, I have to believe all but a handful of democrats agree as well.  :unsure:

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

So they already know they can attack our borders without restraint, thats great.

Of course...and bring their rona with them.  

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Come on. There’s no caravan. Just like there wasn’t one during Trump. Racist. 

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Of course...and bring their rona with them.  

I doubt that is the main issue, it might be.

When we had a president who employed people, notably minorities, who cares?  In fact, it might be true that some of the progress in the hispanic area could be attributed to stalling illegal immigration.

As these people arrive I want them to get an SSN, period, and pay for the many services they will enjoy just like the rest of us.  Of course they will gobble up jobs and the AA unemployment will skyrocket.

Just now, RLLD said:

I doubt that is the main issue, it might be.

When we had a president who employed people, notably minorities, who cares?  In fact, it might be true that some of the progress in the hispanic area could be attributed to stalling illegal immigration.

As these people arrive I want them to get an SSN, period, and pay for the many services they will enjoy just like the rest of us.  Of course they will gobble up jobs and the AA unemployment will skyrocket.

HA HA HA..What YOU want.   That's rich

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

HA HA HA..What YOU want.   That's rich

Right.....   :wall:

Dammit - Keep forgetting that the value of ones statements/opinions are based on the color of their skin

There is no evidence that migrants crossing over the southern border are significant spreaders of Corona. It’s like I know the future. 

• Like 1

Wait until the visas for white collar workers start ramping back up. Sorry college kids, this lady from the Punjab region will do it for less. And not complain. Her kids will in twenty years though. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I love how liberals preach science with global warming but ignore this science...

Gas prices up and migrants heading for the border. Oh yeah, amnesty for anyone that was here on Jan 1. Not brought here as a child like laid out in DACA.  Oh no, we have moved past that. Got here Dec 31? You’re in. Welfare office is on Main Street. Lots of goodies wait for you to claim them.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Rusty focking loves this

They are his definition of beauty.

it's almost time to find out :banana:

So he already said he's cutting the pipeline to Canada on day 1 and we're looking at $2T in spending.  Oh boy.  Hope you dumb focks are happy.

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:wub:

Rachel? :lol:

Looks as much like a Rachel, as you don't look like a cack

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So he already said he's cutting the pipeline to Canada on day 1 and we're looking at $2T in spending.  Oh boy.  Hope you dumb focks are happy.

🤬 :wall:

And he’s reinstating all the lgbtq trans gender garbage in the schools. 

Biden will release all pedophiles back into public and tell them to give into their urges.

Biden himself will have a team of folks that bring him kids age 6-12 to have sex with in a room in the White House. And liberal parents will gladly give their kid up to be railed by the president.  What a badge of honor for liberal parents!

At least with Clinton it was with another adult. 

Why is it liberals think incest, rape and pedophilia are natural feelings that need to be acted on?  Is it just in their genetics or are they just doing it to toe the party line?

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Biden will release all pedophiles back into public and tell them to give into their urges.

Biden himself will have a team of folks that bring him kids age 6-12 to have sex with in a room in the White House. And liberal parents will gladly give their kid up to be railed by the president.  What a badge of honor for liberal parents!

Why is it liberals think incest, rape and pedophilia are natural feelings that need to be acted on?  Is it just in their genetics or are they just doing it to toe the party line?

alright, there is plenty of bad sh!t that Biden is planning on doing without making up these awful lies.

It's the same as Trump, he was a sh!tty enough person without the media making up more sh!tty stuff.

Gas up to 2.50 a gallon in my town. Was in the 2.20’s for a long time, sometimes dipping into the teens. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

If he keeps this up the Dems will get slaughtered in the 2022 midterms.

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

BDS

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

@posty  

Just now, posty said:

Thanks @edjr...  I didn't even think to look in this depressing thread...

No problem. even flip flops said "again"  I had trouble finding it myself (again), lol

• Haha 1