KayJay1971

Was Olivia Newtown-John ever Hot?

Oh yes. I met Olivia in Dallas back in the 80's when she opened a store there.  She's one of those people that just lights up a room. 

Just now, vuduchile said:

Oh yes. I met Olivia in Dallas back in the 80's when she opened a store there.  She's one of those people that just lights up a room. 

Did you get 'Physical'?

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Did you get 'Physical'?

No.  But my kunty ex-wife got real pissy when Olivia and I had a lengthy conversation about the retail clothing biz.  She couldn't stand it when she wasn't the center of attention.  

56 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

No.  But my kunty ex-wife got real pissy when Olivia and I had a lengthy conversation about the retail clothing biz.  She couldn't stand it when she wasn't the center of attention.  

Were you the inspiration for the ghey guys at the end of the Physical video? 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Were you the inspiration for the ghey guys at the end of the Physical video? 

I realize you’re giving it your best effort, but this fell flat.  I don’t see any connection here.  

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I realize you’re giving it your best effort, but this fell flat.  I don’t see any connection here.  

I was suggesting that after she met you she was inspired by your gheyness to have that ghey wrinkle at the end of her video.  It was a compliment, actually, as that suggests you're a hunky h0m0.  :wub:

I do agree that it wasn't the best, though.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I was suggesting that after she met you she was inspired by your gheyness to have that ghey wrinkle at the end of her video.  It was a compliment, actually, as that suggests you're a hunky h0m0.  :wub:

I do agree that it wasn't the best, though.  :cheers:

“You’re a homo” would have sufficed. 

Back in college a theater group put on Grease, and the role of Sandy was played by this cute little curly blond spinner (30A) named... Sandy, ‘cause I can’t remember her name.  She was a friend of a friend, I guess an acquaintance.  At one of our parties she got stupid drunk and started grind dancing all over me.  Never one to pass up on an opportunity, I eventually whisked her up to my room.  Lying on my bed, with he all over me, I had one of the few if only moral moments of my pre-marriage life and decided I should not take advantage of her.  I walked her back to her dorm, knocked on the door waking up our mutual friend, and told the friend that I wanted to make sure Sandy made it back OK.

Fast forward some years, and that same friend (Laura, 38C, not fat but tall and muscular, she rowed crew) was hired by my company.  She ended up hanging out with us.  Laura eventually told the group how I had taken advantage of poor drunk Sandy, and I was thinking dayum, this is my reward for being nice to a girl once in my life, I guess I should have been more Ramey.  :lol:

This has nothing to do with anything but I’m bored with the NBA draft on in the background while my wife and daughter watch Masked Singer.  :cheers:

51 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Back in college a theater group put on Grease, and the role of Sandy was played by this cute little curly blond spinner (30A) named... Sandy, ‘cause I can’t remember her name.  She was a friend of a friend, I guess an acquaintance.  At one of our parties she got stupid drunk and started grind dancing all over me.  Never one to pass up on an opportunity, I eventually whisked her up to my room.  Lying on my bed, with he all over me, I had one of the few if only moral moments of my pre-marriage life and decided I should not take advantage of her.  I walked her back to her dorm, knocked on the door waking up our mutual friend, and told the friend that I wanted to make sure Sandy made it back OK.

Fast forward some years, and that same friend (Laura, 38C, not fat but tall and muscular, she rowed crew) was hired by my company.  She ended up hanging out with us.  Laura eventually told the group how I had taken advantage of poor drunk Sandy, and I was thinking dayum, this is my reward for being nice to a girl once in my life, I guess I should have been more Ramey.  :lol:

This has nothing to do with anything but I’m bored with the NBA draft on in the background while my wife and daughter watch Masked Singer.  :cheers:

this story started out alright then kept getting more sad.  hope you're feeling well jerry.  :D

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

No good deed goes unpunished. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Oh, HE was was he?  Well, you were in college so you were experimenting I guess.  ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, HE was was he?  Well, you were in college so you were experimenting I guess.  ;)

Maybe that’s why I didn’t close the deal?  :ninja:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What kind of ridiculous question is this? 

I think, just maybe, the first one that has unified the GC.  :shocking: