Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

51 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Speaking of... How you doin’? 

Yeah, hanging in. Whether I want to or not.

Thanks for asking. :cheers:

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How many aliases has this yard been? And still can't even handle the basics of  board socialization without bringing in a poluticuck spin to literally every single post. 

And, nobody was talking to you. Freaking weirdo.

You calling someone a weirdo is laughable. Look in the mirror.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How many aliases has this yard been? And still can't even handle the basics of  board socialization without bringing in a poluticuck spin to literally every single post. 

And, nobody was talking to you. Freaking weirdo.

Whining about politics coming up in a political thread.  You're reaching new levels of stupid. :banana:

Public board and you come up with, "nobody was talking to you". Everyone is talking to everyone you idiot. Why don't you and the old hag get a room if you want privacy.  :lol:

• Thanks 2

On 12/15/2020 at 10:50 AM, drobeski said:

You're right, Joe really did get 80 million legit votes.  That's believable.  

A whole 25k of them turned out to watch his speech last night on YouTube. 

What, and you bash religious folks  ? Really ?

:lol:

I love how Biden completely crapped on Trump and his idiot fans on this. Biden got 308 electoral votes. That's exactly the same number that Trump got. But when Trump got it? It was a landslide! It was a mandate from the people! But suddenly now? It's proof of election fraud! LOL

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Whining about politics coming up in a political thread.  You're reaching new levels of stupid. :banana:

Public board and you come up with, "nobody was talking to you". Everyone is talking to everyone you idiot. Why don't you and the old hag get a room if you want privacy.  :lol:

They won and look how they act. Defeated by victory. 

On 12/15/2020 at 10:50 AM, drobeski said:

You're right, Joe really did get 80 million legit votes.  That's believable.  

A whole 25k of them turned out to watch his speech last night on YouTube. 

What, and you bash religious folks  ? Really ?

• Former President Barack Obama had held the record since 2008, when he received 69,456,897 votes.

Yeah, thats impossible!!

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, hanging in. Whether I want to or not.

Thanks for asking. :cheers:

Good. Some of us would miss the sh!t out of you.

HT is like a toy you get your toddler for Christmas. It’s fun and shiny but after about 5 minutes they’d rather play with the box. ☹️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Good. Some of us would miss the sh!t out of you.

"miss the sh!t". Yep. Libs love other libs, even their sh!t.

43 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

HT is like a toy you get your toddler for Christmas. It’s fun and shiny but after about 5 minutes they’d rather play with the box. ☹️

Ha! This is because I said you might be interesting in real life for a few minutes a couple of days ago? Must have stung. Get your own material you unoriginal hack. Lol. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! This is because I told said you might be interesting in real. life for a few minutes a couple of days ago? Must have stung. Get your own material you unoriginal hack. Lol. 

So says the master of tired, cliched respones. Reach at least wrist-deep into your directory of comebacks before you trifle with the glorious return of the silverbacks whose literary jockstraps you remain unfit to carry to the soapy washboard for a good scrubbing. Stay in the crybaby playpen and play with your simple toys before you venture outside to take on this forum's giants. You're so out of your league, but it's hilarious you think you are not. Work on it, little cliche man, and get back to us. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Reach at least wrist-deep into your directory of comebacks before you trifle with the glorious return of the silverbacks whose literary jockstraps you remain unfit to carry to the soapy washboard for a good scrubbing. Stay in the crybaby playpen and play with your simple toys before you venture outside to take on this forum's giants.  

WTF are you rambling on about now? Most liberals just keep getting dumber by the moment, but you somehow top that.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

WTF are you rambling on about now? Most liberals just keep getting dumber by the moment, but you somehow top that.

Who cares. That guy has convinced himself he’s the most interesting man in the world. I read the first sentence then decided to watch a commercial instead. 

On 12/16/2020 at 4:33 AM, TheNewGirl said:

I really hope not. She's worse. 

She couldn't even win the island of misfit toys primary this time. No way she could win a general.

Her only path to the oval is a dead or retired Biden.

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You've failed on all 3 counts.  And spectacularly at that.  :lol:

Most guys in here have more wit and smartness in their pinky toe than you nimrods have in your whole body.

The fact you guys can't understand what you sound like is my favorite part. 😅

I mean, c'mon. Who says "more smartness in their pinky toe"? Seriously, I don't think it extends past the age of 13.

7 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

The fact you guys can't understand what you sound like is my favorite part. 😅

I mean, c'mon. Who says "more smartness in their pinky toe"? Seriously, I don't think it extends past the age of 13.

You should post at a place with a higher intellectual level than here. Maybe restrict it to only extra smart people that can post  there. You will be safe from people who aren’t as smart as you and disagree with you. That’s the kind of space you ought to seek. Then you wouldn’t have to come to places like this. 

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Hey Teek, how are things?  Also, when HT and others chase you scurrying away, can you put down some catnip and lure Rusty back with you.  His “I love Biden” shtick here makes our eyes bleed.  I presume he doesn’t do it back at the Sanctuary, so you won’t be subjected to it.  TIA.  

Hey skids. 

Holy sh!t, I didn't know you were going through some trauma. Sounds like you're on the upswing? Hope so. Feel better.

Also don't worry about HT chasing me away. I'm just enjoying the trip in the wayback machine. It's like walking around one of those colonial village reenactments, but with message boards. See kids? Full grown adults telling each other about intelligence in their pinky toes. Can you believe people ever used to live like this? Amazing.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should post at a place with a higher intellectual level than here. Maybe restrict it to only extra smart people that can post  there. You will be safe from people who aren’t as smart as you and disagree with you. That’s the kind of space you ought to seek. Then you wouldn’t have to come to places like this. 

Why the push to make me leave? Are you threatened by my presence here?

Maybe try tapping into the vast wealth of intelligence harnessed within the little piggy that had none.

14 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Why the push to make me leave? Are you threatened by my presence here?

Maybe try tapping into the vast wealth of intelligence harnessed within the little piggy that had none.

I’m not pushing anything, just suggesting. You obviously are on a higher intellectual level than the people here. You keep telling us that. Why play down a level? A space where you are safe from so many people who can’t match your wit and intelligence is probably more to your liking. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not pushing anything, just suggesting. You obviously are on a higher intellectual level than the people here. You keep telling us that. Why play down a level? A space where you are safe from so many people who can’t match your wit and intelligence is probably more to your liking. 

Be that as it may, I might stick around a bit.

I don't proclaim to be smarter than anyone, I'm just saying these sarcasm-laded, cliched retorts are so, so bad. And dated. There are millions of the same clones floating around social media, just slinging around the same unproductive insults for no real purpose. It's pointless.

Maybe I'm not being fair. Maybe I'm projecting. I have not had a chance to read much of your work. Maybe you actually do engage in actual conversation and the respectful exchange of thought, and this thread is just you blowing off steam. Is that the case?

29 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Hey skids. 

Holy sh!t, I didn't know you were going through some trauma. Sounds like you're on the upswing? Hope so. Feel better.

Also don't worry about HT chasing me away. I'm just enjoying the trip in the wayback machine. It's like walking around one of those colonial village reenactments, but with message boards. See kids? Full grown adults telling each other about intelligence in their pinky toes. Can you believe people ever used to live like this? Amazing.

Had a ginormous throat cancer tumor, they took out most of my throat including voice box and a bunch of lymph nodes, sliced my pec and shoved it up my throat to replace the tissue, now doing adjuvant radiation, at the tail end and it is cumulative so the next few weeks are expected to kick my ass.  Last day is 12/30.  I’m somewhere in the “swing” between down and up, it’s hard to tell.  2020 can’t end soon enough.

I’ve got a thread here with more details and I’m long overdue for an update, I’ll try to do that this weekend.

Also I was trying to be sarcastic with the “chasing away” bit, clearly it failed.  ☹️

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Be that as it may, I might stick around a bit.

I don't proclaim to be smarter than anyone, I'm just saying these sarcasm-laded, cliched retorts are so, so bad. And dated. There are millions of the same clones floating around social media, just slinging around the same unproductive insults for no real purpose. It's pointless.

Maybe I'm not being fair. Maybe I'm projecting. I have not had a chance to read much of your work. Maybe you actually do engage in actual conversation and the respectful exchange of thought, and this thread is just you blowing off steam. Is that the case?

Im a counter puncher. Most great fighters are. Peak Tyson wasn’t, that’s why he didn’t last. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Name the first thing that Biden focks up that gets blamed on trump by the msm

First, last and everything in between will be on Trump. They were still blaming Bush 7 years into Obama. And Bush was one of them. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Had a ginormous throat cancer tumor, they took out most of my throat including voice box and a bunch of lymph nodes, sliced my pec and shoved it up my throat to replace the tissue, now doing adjuvant radiation, at the tail end and it is cumulative so the next few weeks are expected to kick my ass.  Last day is 12/30.  I’m somewhere in the “swing” between down and up, it’s hard to tell.  2020 can’t end soon enough.

I’ve got a thread here with more details and I’m long overdue for an update, I’ll try to do that this weekend.

Also I was trying to be sarcastic with the “chasing away” bit, clearly it failed.  ☹️

Oh my god, skids, I had no idea. What a nightmare. Really hoping for a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Im a counter puncher. Most great fighters are. Peak Tyson wasn’t, that’s why he didn’t last. 

Good to know I wasn't wrong.

At some point you might realize posting cliched reactions all day long on a message board really isn't getting you anywhere.

But fock it, it's Friday. Let's party.

22 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Good to know I wasn't wrong.

At some point you might realize posting cliched reactions all day long on a message board really isn't getting you anywhere.

But fock it, it's Friday. Let's party.

Yes, I have often seen people use that analogy. I hardly doubt it fits the Cliche descriptor. That seems to be your go to. It’s like a cliche. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First, last and everything in between will be on Trump. They were still blaming Bush 7 years into Obama. And Bush was one of them. 

I'll say something regarding Covid. The virus won't go away as quickly as they think it will, lockdowns continue into next year, vaccine issues, etc. Whatever. Anything Covid related and why it's not "going away" faster is because Trump didn't mandate masks across the US, didn't lockdown the country, etc. Biden will restrict travel and not be called racist. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, I have often seen people use that analogy. I hardly doubt it fits the Cliche descriptor. That seems to be your go to. It’s like a cliche. 

I'm not sure you understand what an analogy is. Unless you're referring to an analogy I used somewhere else, and if so, I'm not sure you understand how to use the quote function.

And not to get too deep in the weeds here, but how does one "hardly doubt"? I think you mean "I hardly think it (whatever 'it' is) fits the cliche descriptor". And definition would work better. "I hardly think it fits the definition of cliche". See how much better that flows?

Tell you what, PM me your responses to me before posting them and I'll do what I can to make corrections. No promises.

Corky Tardcuck sword fighting all day and night - stunner. I wonder if the kids ever cry and beg daddy to put the angry worm away.

• Haha 1

I am over the whole sanctuary hate thing. I am happy to see them back.  Way too much hate on this board. Merry Christmas fellas :cheers:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am over the whole sanctuary hate thing. I am happy to see them back.  Way too much hate on this board. Merry Christmas fellas :cheers:

Hey thanks, ed. I really appreciate that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would serve you well to sit back, observe and absorb TK. If there were a Geek Hall of Fame, he would be in it on the first ballot. He's one of the greatest posters in this forearm's history. You should be honored he even responds to you. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

:cheers:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Hey thanks, ed. I really appreciate that.

We were divided back in the day for other reasons, most of it was harmless fun. Politics has ruined everything. America and FFT :(  I am too old to spend all day fighting on a low rent fantasy football messageboard. 

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It would serve you well to sit back, observe and absorb TK. If there were a Geek Hall of Fame, he would be in it on the first ballot. He's one of the greatest posters in this forearm's history. You should be honored he even responds to you. 

This is because I praised Shark Dance, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

We were divided back in the day for other reasons, most of it was harmless fun. Politics has ruined everything. America and FFT :(  I am too old to spend all day fighting on a low rent fantasy football messageboard. 

I hear that. I'm over it, too.

To be fair, we used to come in here guns blazing, usually whenever the Sanc took a sh!t, just to fock with people. In retrospect that was kinda dickish. Funny, but dickish. 

Just now, TK0001 said:

I hear that. I'm over it, too.

To be fair, we used to come in here guns blazing, usually whenever the Sanc took a sh!t, just to fock with people. In retrospect that was kinda dickish. Funny, but dickish. 

🤗

13 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I should listen to a guy on the internet that I don’t know about another guy on the internet I don’t know? How’s the timeshare you bought from that Nigerian money you came into? Did you fly in that girl you never actually met from the internet but developed a meaningful relationship with who also happens to be smoking hot? Did you have the catfish?