Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Biden took 146 vacation days in 2022. That’s 40% of the work year. He outpaced every president in modern history. The guy doesn’t do a damn thing except launder money in Ukraine 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

China owns him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Biden took 146 vacation days in 2022. That’s 40% of the work year. He outpaced every president in modern history. The guy doesn’t do a damn thing except launder money in Ukraine 

Can’t get his Adrenochrome drip in DC.  

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Can’t get his Adrenochrome drip in DC.  

Also we don’t know who’s “visiting” him there. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/20/2023 at 11:51 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Um no. The question was if I would be willing to have sex with a transsexual woman post-operation meaning the pen!s is gone. And what I wrote was that if I was single and if she was hot enough, sure. 

Tim, this teacher looks right up your ally!   Kayla Lemieux high school parents ‘relieved’ by suspension: ‘should have happened six months ago’ (msn.com)

On 2/22/2023 at 11:00 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Tim is good with that. Why do you think I went on that focking rant in the other thread 

tim is insane.  why bother talking to him.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, Fireballer said:

No you wouldn’t.  The idea of sticking your pen!s into a surgically created canal in the torso of a man disgusts you.  And the pen!s is not gone.  The penile tissue and scrotum is used to create a fake vagina, which is continually trying to heal itself.  
You’re experiencing the conundrum that many liberals of yesteryear are having.  By your postings here, it’s easy to see that you’re not a moonbat far leftist.  But you’re torn that your  party has abandoned you for ideology that is foreign to a mainstream liberal of just 30 years ago.  In order for you convince yourself that you’re a moral and decent person, you feel like you need to make a statement that you would have sex with a man with his pen!s fashioned into a hole in his body.  Nobody believes that you would do that, but you had to say it to save face.

Actually I dont think Tim specified a surgically created canal.  His requirement was for the dingy to be gone. I assume that means he would be performing anal sex on the trans.

How did this thread go from Biden to Tim bragging about him having sex with trannies?

I feel like this thread will get deleted in an hour.

On 2/20/2023 at 8:51 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Um no. The question was if I would be willing to have sex with a transsexual woman post-operation meaning the pen!s is gone. And what I wrote was that if I was single and if she was hot enough, sure. 

tell your wife this. she might be interested in a 3 way.

if your wife was interested in having sex with another man and wanted you to watch, would you do it?

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Diversity 

Ouch...Budd is clearly racist.  :mad:

Dude probably should have declared that he couldn't breath.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Ouch...Budd is clearly racist.  :mad:

Dude probably should have declared that he couldn't breath.

C'mon man!!!  Knowing anything about a job before becoming the head of an entire agency is clearly based in whiteness. :nono:

All Portland Oregon Wal Marts to close by the end of the month. Bidens America. 

On 3/2/2023 at 12:54 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

In fairness, it is clearly best for our country when he’s not around. 

49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Raise your hand if you looked up the details regarding FDIC / NCUA insurance limits after this SVB thing happened.  ✋

Edit: Nvm. I was going off the banner on the still shot regarding $250k limit. Didn't realize it was about Biden "finances"  until I pressed play. 

On 3/4/2023 at 1:12 PM, BirdGang said:

In fairness, it is clearly best for our country when he’s not around. 

Carefull what you say. He may challenge you to a pushup contest. Or bounce you in his lap while kids rub the hair on his legs... or something that includes corn pop while he keeps tripping up the stairs. Or something...:mellow:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Biden is a pathological liar. 

I remember back when the media was enthusiastic about calling out the lies of a President.....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I remember back when the media was enthusiastic about calling out the lies of a President.....

WaPo the completely unbiased, not in the bag for the Dems “Newspaper of record”, had a Trump lie tracker on their website for 4 years.

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

WaPo the completely unbiased, not in the bag for the Dems “Newspaper of record”, had a Trump lie tracker on their website for 4 years.

I miss those days when the lies of politicians mattered. 🙃

Cmon guys, the MSM is fair in its coverage.  And they aren't lying when they DON'T report on it, are they?  Are they?!  Of course not!  Therefore it is NOT an example of the MSM being biased.  

Sheesh, you people don't think these things through like us lefties with the smartz.  :( 

• Haha 1

DOD spends nearly $50 million a year 'to do nothing' with Trump's border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash

DOD is spending around $130,000 a day to store materials after Biden canceled Trump's border wall construction project

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dod-spends-nearly-50-million-year-to-do-nothing-trumps-border-wall-materials-drawing-gop-backlash

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

DOD spends nearly $50 million a year 'to do nothing' with Trump's border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash

DOD is spending around $130,000 a day to store materials after Biden canceled Trump's border wall construction project

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dod-spends-nearly-50-million-year-to-do-nothing-trumps-border-wall-materials-drawing-gop-backlash

They should just destroy it and be done with it. The real waste was trying to build that wall in the first place. It will never be built, thank goodness. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

They should just destroy it and be done with it. The real waste was trying to build that wall in the first place. It will never be built, thank goodness

Not under the useless POS biden and his voters it won't. They all need to hire their illegals over Americans in need.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Not under the useless POS biden and his voters it won't. They all need to hire their illegals over Americans in need 

The last part made me chuckle. Very few Americans are willing to do the work that undocumented people do. illegals don’t take jobs away from anyone. That’s just a myth. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They should just destroy it and be done with it. The real waste was trying to build that wall in the first place. It will never be built, thank goodness. 

On the campaign trail, Joe Biden pledged he would build “not another foot” of border wall as president. But in the face of record numbers of migrants arriving at America’s southern border with Mexico, he has quietly reversed course, agreeing to fill in some glaring gaps that were left when he abruptly halted construction on his first day in office. Staying mum about the wall-work, Mr Biden has not wanted to telegraph the decision and risk alienating backers who associate the border wall with Donald Trump.

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2022/10/04/the-biden-administration-is-quietly-completing-bits-of-donald-trumps-wall

:dunno: 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The last part made me chuckle. Very few Americans are willing to do the work that undocumented people do. illegals don’t take jobs away from anyone. That’s just a myth. 

Keep telling yourself that to feel better about your illegal bullshlt practices.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I feel fine already but thanks. 

You are a slime ball who "feels fine". Great.  

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You are a slime ball who "feels fine". Great.  

And you are apparently incapable of actual discussion and debate, so you revert to insults and personal attacks. Which is sad for you, but I assure you it means nothing to me. 

Illegal immigrants don’t take away jobs from American citizens. If you’d like I can link you study after study which shows this to be true, though you can easily Google it on your own. You’ve been fed a myth and you’re being suckered. 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m aware. It’s a poor decision on his part IMO. 

Even so, the wall that Trump amd his supporters envisioned, all across the border, will never happen. 

Yeah but the people that actually work on the border want the wall. Why is there expertise being dismissed? 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And you are apparently incapable of actual discussion and debate, so you revert to insults and personal attacks. Which is sad for you, but I assure you it means nothing to me. 

Illegal immigrants don’t take away jobs from American citizens. If you’d like I can link you study after study which shows this to be true, though you can easily Google it on your own. You’ve been fed a myth and you’re being suckered. 

Reall? A friend of mine had a pretty decent landscaping company.  Had.