mmmmm...beer

The Vaccine.... appt next week.

35 minutes ago, Old School said:

So I give Cdub  credit- he is Uber anti mask, yet is getting a needle full of experimental crap injected in not his arm, not once, but twice. 

I personally hate the mask, yet wear it in public- seriously can’t believe I’ve become the guy who doesn’t want to be around strangers without masks- maybe because I’m exposed to 100 to 400 of these strangers on a daily basis.
I REALLY don’t want to inject an experimental vaccine, yet I’m headed in this week for my first dose.

Fock me running. This world is some kind of focked up. 

I want normalcy. That's all I want. The masks don't get us there. They make things worse. Look at you... You're scared of people without masks on. That is not normal. 

Riddle me this Batman. We know Covid 19 can spread through aerosols. We now know China is anally testing people (especially Bidens staff) for COVID. If COVID is in your ahole and can be transmitted through aerosols. Every time someone farts that's a potential covid spread. If you can smell it you're smelling the aerosols of that fart with potential COVID virus attached. That's passing through min two layers of cloth, underwear and cloth pants. WTF is a mask doing?

Masks don't work. Sure they prevent the big droplets from getting out but they don't do very much for the tiny droplets and absolutely nothing for aerosols. So next time someone rips one out just think COVID.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

WTF is a mask doing?

Masks don't work. Sure they prevent the big droplets from getting out 

That’s “something,” no?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Wow, must be a pretty safe vaccine if after millions have received it in the US alone, that you have to go to “the island of Corfu” to find a story from the past month where the vaccine might actually have something  to do with a serious adverse reaction!

There are plenty of other examples. Hank Aaron is magically dead after taking the vaccine. No need to post the BS articles saying it had nothing to do with the vaccine. I love how you nuts like to have your cake and eat it too. 

Tim Zook, a 60-year-old X-ray technologist at South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana, got his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Jan. 5. A few hours later he had trouble breathing and an upset stomach. He was hospitalized and died four days later. Zook's family said he had high blood pressure and was slightly overweight, but he was a proponent of the vaccine.

'Oh the fatty with outta control HBP, diabetes and other comorbidities would still be alive if it wasn't for covid'.

'oh the fatty had all kinds of health problems, the vaccine didn't contribute at all to his death..'

Not getting the vaccine if you are even remotely healthy is what smart people do. Healthy idiots take the vaccine.  Even if the fake 500k deaths were all covid, we are catering to the 0.2% unhealthiest humanoids in the USA. Why are 100+ year old people surviving covid? Cause they are healthy. They took care of themselves. Why are 48 year old grossly obese fatties dying? Because they are ticking timebombs. Fock them all. 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/JAHA.120.019259

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

There are plenty of other examples. Hank Aaron is magically dead after taking the vaccine. No need to post the BS articles saying it had nothing to do with the vaccine. I love how you nuts like to have your cake and eat it too. 

Tim Zook, a 60-year-old X-ray technologist at South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana, got his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Jan. 5. A few hours later he had trouble breathing and an upset stomach. He was hospitalized and died four days later. Zook's family said he had high blood pressure and was slightly overweight, but he was a proponent of the vaccine.

'Oh the fatty with outta control HBP, diabetes and other comorbidities would still be alive if it wasn't for covid'.

'oh the fatty had all kinds of health problems, the vaccine didn't contribute at all to his death..'

Not getting the vaccine if you are even remotely healthy is what smart people do. Healthy idiots take the vaccine.  Even if the fake 500k deaths were all covid, we are catering to the 0.2% unhealthiest humanoids in the USA. Why are 100+ year old people surviving covid? Cause they are healthy. They took care of themselves. Why are 48 year old grossly obese fatties dying? Because they are ticking timebombs. Fock them all. 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/JAHA.120.019259

Yes, unhealthy people are the most at risk of dying from covid, but it's not ALL unhealthy people dying.

I believe there have been 2 people in the US that have died following the vaccine that seem like the vaccine could have had something to do with it - Zook, and that gynecologist in Florida.   25 million people have received both doses, and another 50 have received 1.

Hank Aaron died over 2 weeks after getting the vaccine, did not get any side effects from it, and died peacefully in his sleep at 86 years old - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/26/fact-check-hank-aaron-death-unlikely-result-covid-19-vaccine/6699577002/

My appointment was moved to 1500 today. If I don't update after that, I'm dead, and I want suxs to have my magic cards.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

My appointment was moved to 1500 today. If I don't update after that, I'm dead, and I want suxs to have my magic cards.

Can I have the Ethereum?

29 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Can I have the Ethereum?

You can have my CLER

Just got it. Didn't even feel the needle go in. There is a slight burning at the injection site. Arm feels a little weird.

Got the moderna shot btw

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Just a coincidence. Inject yourself with this experimental poison. you'll be fine.

Sure, wear 57 masks, isolate yourself, get the vaccine, do whatever we say.  Bunch of reetards.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Just got it. Didn't even feel the needle go in. There is a slight burning at the injection site. Arm feels a little weird.

I got some mild pain at the site in the evening with the pain going away by noon, the net day. The second shot was even better. (Pfizer)

Currently having soreness in the injection site, very cold feet and a headache on the left side.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Currently having soreness in the injection site, very cold feet and a headache on the left side.

The soreness at the injection site is normal for an injection into the deep tissue. 

The other stuff sounds minor. I have a headache all the time. :lol: You will be just fine. 

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The soreness at the injection site is normal for an injection into the deep tissue. 

The other stuff sounds minor. I have a headache all the time. :lol: You will be just fine. 

Just reporting what's going on. Relax Francis

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just reporting what's going on. Relax Francis

I was trying to be supportive. Should I have just said to “suck it up, buttercup”? I was thinking of saying that the headache was likely a brain tumor, but figured that was overboard.

Next time, I will just go with my instincts.

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was trying to be supportive. Should I have just said to “suck it up, buttercup”? I was thinking of saying that the headache was likely a brain tumor, but figured that was overboard.

Next time, I will just go with my instincts.

You're right I should ham this up for all it's worth.

The soreness in my arm is debilitating I can barely move and I wonder how much longer I have

The coldness is creeping in I can feel it in my feet slowly moving up my legs till it finally gets to my heart and kills me completely

However it's racing against the pounding in my head I can feel each heartbeat like a knife plunged into my temple over and over again

The vaccine didn't save us it'll be what kills Us in the end

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Come on CLER☠️

I bought that last summer and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it it looks like they're going to have some staking and coming up but until then it just sits in my account earning 2%.

When I die maybe you'll be able to figure it out

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right I should ham this up for all it's worth.

The soreness in my arm is debilitating I can barely move and I wonder how much longer I have

The coldness is creeping in I can feel it in my feet slowly moving up my legs till it finally gets to my heart and kills me completely

However it's racing against the pounding in my head I can feel each heartbeat like a knife plunged into my temple over and over again

The vaccine didn't save us it'll be what kills Us in the end

Can you feel the microchip?

22 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Can you feel the microchip?

Just a little bit. I assume I won't even notice it tomorrow

On 2/25/2021 at 6:41 PM, TimHauck said:

Link to more than like 5 actual doctors saying not to wear masks?    The chiropractor yelling into his phone from his car doesn’t count.

The vaccine works.  See Israel

Well, if you are going to post left wing propanda lies by useful idiots....

https://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2021/03/this-is-a-new-holocaust-death-rates-skyrocket-in-israel-following-pfizer-experimental-covid-vaccines-2477816.html

So, who's bullsh!t lies smell sweeter? See how easy it is.

12 hours ago, phillybear said:

Well, if you are going to post left wing propanda lies by useful idiots....

https://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2021/03/this-is-a-new-holocaust-death-rates-skyrocket-in-israel-following-pfizer-experimental-covid-vaccines-2477816.html

So, who's bullsh!t lies smell sweeter? See how easy it is.

You realize the source of that link is just a post on an internet forum, right?  And the Dr. that supposedly wrote it got his Ph.D in "Lizard Microevolution"?

Here is the actual post for those who don't want to go to that other weird site first: http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?p=276314

It appears most of the data they are using is accurate, but once again it is a case of being either misinterpreted or miscalculating percentages.  Most notably, this article points out that they say the vaccine has a "death rate of 0.05%," but extrapolated out to a year that is in line with their annual mortality rate - https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/03/coronavirus-claims-pfizer-s-vaccine-is-more-dangerous-than-covid-19-itself-debunked.html

I'd say the key callout is really that of those 660 deaths, only 4 had been at least 14 days since the second dose.    And there were 0 deaths under 60 of those that had been at least 7 days since the second dose.

The arm is still really sore probably because I have a lot of muscle in my shoulders. You wussy boys probably won't have as much soreness. 

Got the first dose of Phizer yesterday. Shoulder was still pretty sore this morning.

Just got my second dose. I can already feel the gay coming on.

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

did you ask for it on your face or in your mouth?

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Good luck with the second Moderna shot...  Hopefully you will won't be too bad...

Just got my first mind control microchip shot. Have uncontrollable urge to turn over my guns to Obama! Drobeski was right! He was right all along! Those guns are Mai raight yew know! MAIII RAIIGHHHT! Damn that Obama! Dammmmnnn youuuuuu!! 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Just got my first mind control microchip shot. Have uncontrollable urge to turn over my guns to Obama! Drobeski was right! He was right all along! Those guns are Mai raight yew know! MAIII RAIIGHHHT! Damn that Obama! Dammmmnnn youuuuuu!! 

Have your bewbs started growing?

Man I'm exhausted today. Even took a nap after work and I don't nap. The only time I nap is after a grueling endurance race. I didn't do sh1t today.

Hopefully, that's the only side effect other than being gay now..

I got shot early this week. Felt weird few days Second shot. Hmm.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Please tell me no one here doesn't believe this quality information.

you think the vaccine is contagious?