Sign in to follow this  
TBayXXXVII

Your thoughts on family members dating.... [Update #3]

4 minutes ago, posty said:

So you were married at 16?  Wow...  Can't even imagine...

The getting married part of the getting laid part? I’ll go with the second one. 

only if she's cute

In all honesty, it sounds like you and your gf are being a bit melodramatic, if not ridiculous. You may say you're both concerned about the awkwardness for them, but in reality - you and the gf are thinking about yourselves and the awkwardness YOU may encounter. 

These 2 are gown adults with no blood relation at all. The fact you got "in" before he did should bare no weight. And it's not like it's her daughter, it's her niece - so what? 

My mom had me at 14, so I understand the dynamic of having a teenage parent. But it sounds like you did a great job raising your son - so trust him, let the kids be. 

So, if your son is out, how about posting some pics of the girl here?  Cause, you know, none of us are related to you or your GF.  :ninja:

3 hours ago, posty said:

So you were married at 16?  Wow...  Can't even imagine...

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The getting married part of the getting laid part? I’ll go with the second one. 

While in high school, I was 15 and my gf was 16, when she got pregnant.  I was 16 when my son was born, she was 17.  She died of a drug overdose a little less than a year later (2 weeks before her 18th birthday).  We were never married.

pics or it didn't happen

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

While in high school, I was 15 and my gf was 16, when she got pregnant.  I was 16 when my son was born, she was 17.  She died of a drug overdose a little less than a year later (2 weeks before her 18th birthday).  We were never married.

Ah, got it...  Wow, still can't imagine that...

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was saying Posty couldn’t imagine getting laid in HS. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

In all honesty, it sounds like you and your gf are being a bit melodramatic, if not ridiculous. You may say you're both concerned about the awkwardness for them, but in reality - you and the gf are thinking about yourselves and the awkwardness YOU may encounter. 

These 2 are gown adults with no blood relation at all. The fact you got "in" before he did should bare no weight. And it's not like it's her daughter, it's her niece - so what? 

My mom had me at 14, so I understand the dynamic of having a teenage parent. But it sounds like you did a great job raising your son - so trust him, let the kids be. 

I think you're reading too much into that.  We don't care about us, we're fine... we were thinking about them and how their future relationships may be affected if things don't work out.  If their relationship doesn't work out, it really doesn't affect us at all.  Imagine being with a girl who dated someone else and that person will always be in her life.  Moreover, a significant part of her life.  Yes, it's my gf's niece, but her niece is at our house all of the time because of how close in age the two are and how close of friends they are.  I actually see my future niece more than I see my son.  Imagine being in my sons shoes if that relationship doesn't work out but now you have a new relationship starting.  Imagine how this new girl will feel when she'll have to see you and your ex getting along great all the time and being a part of your life.  I think you'd have a little bit of a tougher time with a relationship than you would elsewise.

Also, it was my gf's sister who planted doubt in the kids' mind... not my gf and I (my gf has a brother and a sister... the niece is the brother's daughter and it was my gf's niece who questioned her niece's actions).  We didn't tell them not to do it.  That's why they came to our house last night.  We told them that they're old enough to make their own decisions and that they're adults.  Just told them that if things didn't work out, some obstacles they may encounter.  It didn't really take long.  They listened and said they could handle it. 

We don't care about how their "relation".  It wasn't until my gf who made a harmless joke where things went awry.  My niece freaked out thinking that co workers or acquittances would think that they were in an incestual relationship.  We tried to get her to ignore that because they're not related and would only be related (by marriage only), if [when], her aunt and I got married.

Thanks, yeah, I think everything worked out in the end... just took the long way to get there.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was saying Posty couldn’t imagine getting laid in HS. 

LOL, that ain't right.  Funny though.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So, if your son is out, how about posting some pics of the girl here?  Cause, you know, none of us are related to you or your GF.  :ninja:

It's "on hold".  I'll keep you updated though.  :cheers:

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, that ain't right.  Funny though.  :thumbsup:

Wow...  HT now has me in his dreams?

:shudder:

13 minutes ago, posty said:

Wow...  HT now has me in his dreams?

:shudder:

That makes no sense. And as usual, isn’t funny. Most boring man on the internet. 

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Gross.  Her back is prolly 40 inches.

Cup size has little to do with band size. 

My cup runneth over and my band size is on the smaller size. 

HTH. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Cup size has little to do with band size. 

My cup runneth over and my band size is on the smaller size. 

HTH. 

DD runneth over?  If so, what’s your back size then?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

DD runneth over?  If so, what’s your back size then?

My band size that goes around is a 32. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

My band size that goes around is a 32. 

And you are nowhere near a DD and still be runneth over.  If so, you are unique.

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

And you are nowhere near a DD and still be runneth over.  If so, you are unique.

I have large chesticles for my height/weight. 

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I have large chesticles for my height/weight. 

I can confirm.  We've been facebook homies for years.  She does pretttaaaay pretaaayyyy preeetaaayy good! 🙂

Hard to eat turkey at thanksgiving after a couple years looking across the table knowing you gave her a dirty Sanchez when you were balls deep and she just introduced her new boyfriend.

• Haha 1

To give an update... after going out on some dates and chatting it up for a month, my son is officially in a relationship my (eventual), niece.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You are going to save a ton on the weddings if you do them together. 

Weddings? Think about the savings on family reunions when only 19 people come and it isn't due to lack of interest

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To give an update... after going out on some dates and chatting it up for a month, my son is officially in a relationship my (eventual), niece.

So they are banging. 

So the elusive GF niece combo for you is off the table?  For now?   :ninja:

30 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

So the elusive GF niece combo for you is off the table?  For now?   :ninja:

Yeah, certainly looks that way.  :dunno:

The only way to make this more comfortable for everyone is for you to pull a three-way with girlfriend and her daughter.

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The only way to make this more comfortable for everyone is for you to pull a three-way with girlfriend and her daughter.

She doesn't have a daughter.  Hell, we can't have sex unless I wear a condom... AND pull out.  She won't be on birth control and under no circumstances can she get pregnant.  I mess up once and I'm cut off for a month!

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She doesn't have a daughter.  Hell, we can't have sex unless I wear a condom... AND pull out.  She won't be on birth control and under no circumstances can she get pregnant.  I mess up once and I'm cut off for a month!

Put it in her bum.

I do.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Put it in her bum.

I do.

I brought that up.  She's not having it.  I just have 16 months to go.  Her contracts end June 30, 2022.  She will officially be retired on July 1, 2022.

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I brought that up.  She's not having it.  I just have 16 months to go.  Her contracts end June 30, 2022.  She will officially be retired on July 1, 2022.

As a bodybuilder, are her orifices stronger too?  🤔

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

As a bodybuilder, are her orifices stronger too?  🤔

I find that they are the same as other women.  Though, when she grabs and squeezes, it's exponentially harder than the average woman.  She has vice grips for hands.

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I find that they are the same as other women.  Though, when she grabs and squeezes, it's exponentially harder than the average woman.  She has vice grips for hands.

Got it, so the real concern comes when she breaks out a handy.  :ninja:

23 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Got it, so the real concern comes when she breaks out a handy.  :ninja:

LOL, it can be stressful at times.  But seriously, when she gets going and has those orgasms... she's grabbing my arms and squeezing her arms around me.  She leaves a lot of bruising at times.

Funny story...

She actually broke a couple of bones in my hand once.  She was on top grinding away and our hands were interlocked.  She gripped my hand so tight she broke 7 bones in my left hand.  I had to go to the hospital.  It was pretty funny, she and I were laughing about it the whole time.  After the X-Rays were taken a nurse asked me to go into one of the rooms so that they could put a cast on my hand.  Well, when the doctor came in.  He asked my girlfriend to leave for a minute.  I told him it was ok and that she could stay.  Well, he wasn't having it and said she needed to leave the room.  He actually had security out in the hall (we didn't see them when he came in).  He actually asked if I wanted to fill out an assault report.  He got offended when I laughed.

What was even funnier, the doctor said something to the nurse about 15 minutes before he came into my room.  He just said to her that our case might be one of sexual assault.  Well, protocol is to call the police.  That nurse naturally assumed that my girlfriend was the victim.  So, while the doctor was with me, hospital security brought my girlfriend to the nurses station where the cops were and the cops asked her the same thing.  Asked her if I sexually assaulted her.  She took them into my room and said, "That little bi!tch assault me?  He has a broken hand and bruises all over him.  If he tried anything, I'd f**k him up.  Do I look like I can't take care of myself?"  I told her to relax and that they were just doing their job.  In the end, we were all laughing about it.  My girlfriend ended up training one of those cops' daughter.  He asked if my gf could help her gain weight and add muscle.  The girl was pretty scrawny and played volleyball and soccer.  Had very little endurance.

• Like 1

You should get him a banjo for Christmas.

Seriously, I think it's fine. Bring the issue about the future possible weirdness to his attention, and let him make his call.