Mike Honcho

Oops, he did it again. Trump pressured 2nd Georgia election official.

Trump Call to Georgia Lead Investigator Reveals New Details

Then-President Donald Trump urged the chief investigator of the Georgia Secretary of State’s office to look for fraud during an audit of mail-in ballots in a suburban Atlanta county, on a phone call he made to her in late December.

During the six-minute call, which was reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Trump repeatedly said that he won Georgia. “Something bad happened,” he said.

“When the right answer comes out, you’ll be praised,” Mr. Trump told the chief investigator, Frances Watson.

I don't understand what the big deal is here.  Politicians "urge" and ask people to do stuff all the time, every day. 

Now if he bribed him with money or threatened to blackmail him or something that's different.  I read none of that.

You got him this time. In Peach Mint 3.0

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't understand what the big deal is here.  Politicians "urge" and ask people to do stuff all the time, every day. 

Now if he bribed him with money or threatened to blackmail him or something that's different.  I read none of that.

Well the Georgia prosecutors who have opened criminal investigations into this seem to think it is a big deal.

The first tape is a lot more damning in my opinion. Trump literally came out with a specific number of votes that he wanted the official to find for him in order to win.

This seems a lot more generalized. But certainly wouldn't help the case.

Personally, I think New York has a better shot at him.

• Haha 1

I can't access the article but from what is visible without a subscription, it says he suspected fraud and asked them to investigate.  Maybe that blurs an ethical line, I dunno, but it doesn't seem criminal.  :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The first tape is a lot more damning in my opinion. Trump literally came out with a specific number of votes that he wanted the official to find for him in order to win.

This seems a lot more generalized. But certainly wouldn't help the case.

Personally, I think New York has a better shot at him.

I'm not sure how much you meant this, but you captured the essence of the liberal mindset towards Trump -- OMB, we need to get him somehow somewhere for something, what can we do?  What can we throw at the wall to make stick?  Did I mention OMB?  His tweets made me uncomfortable.  He was so unpresidential.  We need to convict him of something, anything, to justify my irrational hatred of the man.  :thumbsup:  

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I can't access the article but from what is visible without a subscription, it says he suspected fraud and asked them to investigate.  Maybe that blurs an ethical line, I dunno, but it doesn't seem criminal.  :dunno: 

CNN and WaPo have stories that aren't behind paywalls, I just posted the WSJ story cause it had the recording.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And the TDS is running wild. Where's nutsy and mdc?

Masturbating vigorously while reading this article.  

• Haha 1

You're still talking about Trump while the dems are literally trying to steal a congressional seat RIGHT NOW!!!!  But you don't care about that.  Hack!

🤣

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're still talking about Trump while the dems are literally trying to steal a congressional seat RIGHT NOW!!!!  But you don't care about that.  Hack!

🤣

150+ elected GOP officials attempt to STEAL an entire election and you're still ignoring it.  Hack!

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope just wanted an investigation 

Well, you have to understand, the democrats aren't used to conducting investigations. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

And the TDS is running wild. Where's nutsy and mdc?

Over at FBG...The reigning liberal whackadoodle Tim started a thread on it too.  And when CNN speaks, he listens.....

Just now, supermike80 said:

Over at FBG...The reigning liberal whackadoodle Tim started a thread on it too.  And when CNN speaks, he listens.....

That idiot Tim started the thread, and then posted that he was sick of talking about Trump.  You can't make this TDS sh*t up!!!!

😂

Just now, Strike said:

That idiot Tim started the thread, and then posted that he was sick of talking about Trump.  You can't make this TDS sh*t up!!!!

😂

It's entertaining.

Discussing something = pressuring.  No wonder the wacko libs think every guy is a sexual harasser.  

Honcho misses him. Buyers remorse, the only way he can sell it to himself is if OMB was an evil, evil man.  Sad.  

I can never tell whether Don keeps moaning about “muh fraud” to fool his rubes into thinking the election was stolen or if he believes his own bull. He should file a few more lawsuits either way.

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Coming from honcho, it doesnt even matter because he is silent every time the democrats openly threaten other people.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can never tell whether Don keeps moaning about “muh fraud” to fool his rubes into thinking the election was stolen or if he believes his own bull. He should file a few more lawsuits either way.

Is he still moaning?  :dunno:

Remember, Honcho is a bot that isnt interested in actual dialogue.  He is here for personal attacks and trying to make republicans feel guilty.  This is a typical bot thread.  Its not even a self-aware bot.  You can call it out and he just keeps going 101010111011011

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Is he still moaning?  :dunno:

As of CPAC a week or 2 back he was. You’d think 4 months would be enough time to get over losing.

Trump - *breaths*

Liberals - OMG HE DID IT AGAIN!!!! IM PEACH MINT!!!!!

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

As of CPAC a week or 2 back he was. You’d think 4 months would be enough time to get over losing.

Go figure.  Still has nothing to do with the thread, though.  Maybe, libs need to quit invading every thread to moan about his moaning. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Go figure.  Still has nothing to do with the thread, though.  Maybe, libs need to quit invading every thread to moan about his moaning. :dunno:

Jas nothing to do with Trump moaning about muh fraid?

Okay bub.

50 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Remember, Honcho is a bot that isnt interested in actual dialogue.  He is here for personal attacks and trying to make republicans feel guilty.  This is a typical bot thread.  Its not even a self-aware bot.  You can call it out and he just keeps going 101010111011011

This thing where you call other posters 'bot's, it's not really catching on, sort of like Fetch. might want to try a new direction.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not sure how much you meant this, but you captured the essence of the liberal mindset towards Trump -- OMB, we need to get him somehow somewhere for something, what can we do?  What can we throw at the wall to make stick?  Did I mention OMB?  His tweets made me uncomfortable.  He was so unpresidential.  We need to convict him of something, anything, to justify my irrational hatred of the man.  :thumbsup:  

Actually, the stuff that New York's looking at was stuff that this moron did even before taking office. For example, pretending to collect money for charity and then never giving it away until you got caught. That's pretty slimy s*** no matter what your politics are.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Actually, the stuff that New York's looking at was stuff that this moron did even before taking office. For example, pretending to collect money for charity and then never giving it away until you got caught. That's pretty slimy s*** no matter what your politics are.

Now do Biden. 

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, I'm totally shocked.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, Mike Honcho said:

That's the case cracker! Honcho solved it! 

Beware of the Ides of March!

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Democracy Dies in Darkness :( 

what did the GA Sec of State have to say about it