Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Flag at half staff

I’ve noticed a lot of American flags at half staff. I couldn’t for the life of me thinking a reason for this. 

I looked it up and the American Flag is ordered at half staff, by Joe Biden, because of 4 lives lost in a Asian Massage Parlor. 

Really?

thoughts?

It used to be for heros not wh0res

At least it ends today...

But I am sure that there have been other things that Presidents ordered the flag to be at half-staff that makes one question it...

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I’ve noticed a lot of American flags at half staff. I couldn’t for the life of me thinking a reason for this. 

I looked it up and the American Flag is ordered at half staff, by Joe Biden, because of 4 lives lost in a Asian Massage Parlor. 

Really?

thoughts?

I'm thinking it's at half staff because it's the end of a strong, proud America as we knew it. God rest it's soul. 

The American Flag at half staff should be reserved for those that actually look like Americans. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The American Flag at half staff should be reserved for those that actually look like Americans. 

You're missing the point.  Our strength is that we are a melting pot of wretched refuse.  America is basically an inedible stew.  

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You're missing the point.  Our strength is that we are a melting pot of wretched refuse.  America is basically an inedible stew.  

Potatoes are meant to be browned, a nation is not. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It used to be for heros not wh0res

The new standard is when a white guy kills a minority.  

I noticed that too this weekend, but didn't know why. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I noticed that too this weekend, but didn't know why. 

You're going to have to start giving handies to all the geeks if you want it lowered when you pass.  😵

Prostitutes get killed every day in America. 

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Really?

thoughts?

Not sure if you intended to discount the number killed, but it was not 4 people. It was actually 8 people killed across 3 separate places. 6 were Asian. 

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Really?

thoughts?

Pandering.  Nothing more.  It's just more racism by the Left under the guise of sympathy.

57 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure if you intended to discount the number killed, but it was not 4 people. It was actually 8 people killed across 3 separate places. 6 were Asian. 

Unintentional.  Does it matter?

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

"In their memory, the First Lady and I will be joined by the Vice President and the Second Gentleman for a moment of silence at the White House this evening. "

Interesting that they are doing this but not for this:

Chicago ends 2020 with 769 homicides as gun violence surges.

Maybe it's because creepy joey kept falling going up the stairs and can't remember the name of his defense secretary.  The end is near. :dunno:

What about the 107 killed year to date in Chicago? Nothing for them? Biden sucks. Pathetic brainless worm. 

39 minutes ago, lod001 said:

What about the 107 killed year to date in Chicago? Nothing for them? Biden sucks. Pathetic brainless worm. 

I bet that number is up to 109 since you posted this 40 minutes ago. creepy joe and kameltoe don't give a shlt. 

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Unintentional.  Does it matter?

4 vs 8? I think it matters to their families. :dunno: 

I wasn’t sure if you were making some sort of a joke about outrage. The old “1 kid dies and people go crazy, but 1000 foreigners die and no one cares. Why? It is the exchange rate.”

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

4 vs 8? I think it matters to their families. :dunno: 

I wasn’t sure if you were making some sort of a joke about outrage. The old “1 kid dies and people go crazy, but 1000 foreigners die and no one cares. Why? It is the exchange rate.”

It matters -Just not worthy of lowering the American Flag.  Agree?

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

It matters -Just not worthy of lowering the American Flag.  Agree?

Not worthy of lowering flags. Definitely agree. 

Fentanyl, which is from China, kills more Americans every day than this loser killed the other day. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

US Flag should be back up at full staff...

I know mine is