Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Teen girls carjack Uber driver, murder him with his car

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

No fan of her, but I think that's a whole lot of nothing.

Tips for other people on how to prevent themselves from becoming a victim in the future is NOT the same as victim blaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

No fan of her, but I think that's a whole lot of nothing.

Tips for other people on how to prevent themselves from becoming a victim in the future is NOT the same as victim blaming.

No comment except to point out what the victim did wrong?  Seriously? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No comment except to point out what the victim did wrong?  Seriously? 

more real racism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is horrid. OMG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instant death penalty. Why keep them alive? 

Seriously. Why keep them alive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Instant death penalty. Why keep them alive? 

Seriously. Why keep them alive?

Bus them to a better school where they would certainly thrive.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Instant death penalty. Why keep them alive? 

Seriously. Why keep them alive?

Lynch the parents too. 
 

ETA: Lynch the mother. You know they haven’t seen a father in a decade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Bus them to a better school where they would certainly thrive.

So black people can't thrive when put together in schools?  Look at Dunbar High School in DC.  Pre Brown vs Board, they were sending more black students to college than white schools.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So black people can't thrive when put together in schools?  Look at Dunbar High School in DC.  Pre Brown vs Board, they were sending more black students to college than white schools.  

The libs took over the civil rights movement after they killed MLK and RFK. They then shaped it into us vs them. Them being the south, the whites, manual labor, the family structure,  America. Thereby cutting off the blacks from everything they knew. Just like any other cult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Thomas Sowell-

"For Washington, the end of racial segregation led to a political compromise, in which all schools became neighborhood schools. Dunbar, which had been accepting outstanding black students from anywhere in the city, could now accept only students from the rough ghetto neighborhood in which it was located. Virtually overnight, Dunbar became a typical ghetto school. As unmotivated, unruly and disruptive students flooded in, Dunbar teachers began moving out and many retired. More than 80 years of academic excellence simply vanished into thin air." [5]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thomas Sowell-

"For Washington, the end of racial segregation led to a political compromise, in which all schools became neighborhood schools. Dunbar, which had been accepting outstanding black students from anywhere in the city, could now accept only students from the rough ghetto neighborhood in which it was located. Virtually overnight, Dunbar became a typical ghetto school. As unmotivated, unruly and disruptive students flooded in, Dunbar teachers began moving out and many retired. More than 80 years of academic excellence simply vanished into thin air." [5]

Then I will say the answer to your original question is mostly yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you guys notice their seems to be a hand hit the car just as they took off in the car? Like telling them to go.Who was yelling go, go? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the girl worried about her phone at end tells you all you need to know.

 

might as well be raised by wolves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

the girl worried about her phone at end tells you all you need to know.

 

might as well be raised by wolves

Wolves do a much better job of properly raising their young so you might be onto something... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves only attack for food and to protect this elves, their pups amd their territory.  These animals attack for fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if I’m their lawyer, I say they wanted the food, not the car. Libtards will eat it up. “They were starving”. “White supremacy” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone see the comments by that liberal hack Juan Williams? He said they wanted to go on a joyride. They don’t know how to drive and have a taser. Fox needs to fire him. He’s brutal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, Gladiators said:

Was they good girls just tryna go for a joyride? 

 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Did anyone see the comments by that liberal hack Juan Williams? He said they wanted to go on a joyride. They don’t know how to drive and have a taser. Fox needs to fire him. He’s brutal.

So predictable and ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

 

They good girls, they never hurt nobody. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They was just funnin.  But if Chauvin gets convicted of manslaughter it has to all be burned down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They good girls, they never hurt nobody**. :dunno:

**aside from the one dude - that we know about - that they killed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

 

Black privilege

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, posty said:

Black privilege

It was his fault for allowing himself to be carjacked - mayor bowwow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing what's happening to this country. Simply disgusting.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did the media run nick sandman's name through the mud?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How long did the media run nick sandman's name through the mud?

 

But he was evil....so.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How long did the media run nick sandman's name through the mud?

 

$250M worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

$250M worth.

And THAT......still feels good. It would have been sweet if he crushed those liars at CNN into non-existence of course, but maybe-just-maybe, they learned to not immediately vilify people based on race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Kyle Rittenhouse still being prosecuted for murder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez, that’s terrible. I guess the 13 year old can’t be tried as an adult by law, but they ought to throw the 15 year old in prison for life.

Also horrible: the rampant racism displayed in this thread. But I expect nothing less from this crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

 

Also horrible: the rampant racism displayed in this thread. But I expect nothing less from this crowd.

Yes, the racism that the girls displayed against the Pakistani man is horrible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 9:55 AM, Gladiators said:

Was they good girls just tryna go for a joyride? 

They were just trying to drive to the park to go jogging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chick was worried about dropping her phone, not killing a guy. Swift capital punishment. Next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jeez, that’s terrible. I guess the 13 year old can’t be tried as an adult by law, but they ought to throw the 15 year old in prison for life.

Also horrible: the rampant racism displayed in this thread. But I expect nothing less from this crowd.

You're barely trying.  I hope all is well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Jeez, that’s terrible. I guess the 13 year old can’t be tried as an adult by law, but they ought to throw the 15 year old in prison for life.

Also horrible: the rampant racism displayed in this thread. But I expect nothing less from this crowd.

The fact a smirking kids gets you more worked up than the murder of a legal immigrant just trying to make it in america. Says it all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, the racism that the girls displayed against the Pakistani man is horrible.

Agreed and certainly part of why the book should be thrown at them :thumbsup:

Now what do we do with all the racists here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Agreed and certainly part of why the book should be thrown at them :thumbsup:

Now what do we do with all the racists here?

Not much we can do about Peenie and Newbie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×