Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Racism is ‘a serious public health threat,’ CDC says

Well it certainly is for Asian Americans. All those black white supremacist attacks are definitely a hazard to their health. 

So the Center for Disease Control is now an expert on social issues??? 

Ignore Godzilla. Ignore King Kong too. See that rat over there? Well don’t worry about the rat either. See that flea on the rat’s ass? Stop looking at Godzilla and King Kong. See that hair on the flea on the rat’e ass? Let’s talk about that hair.

6 hours ago, DonS said:

So the Center for Disease Control is now an expert on social issues??? 

Well, they aren't good at what they are supposed to be doing so I guess they are trying a different field of study. 

Shouldn't be a surprise. Remember when a bunch of people said the protests last summer were ok bc racism was more of a threat than COVID?

Is this just life forever now? Every topic, no matter how unrelated, will always be dominated by race?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Racism is a problem, but not in the way it’s being framed. 

The way things have been going the last several years, racism is growing rapidly I imagine. 

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Is this just life forever now? Every topic, no matter how unrelated, will always be dominated by race?

It feels that way.  At a certain point people are going to get tired of it and push back.  I don’t exactly know what that will look like but it’s coming.  

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What did you see in her early life? I checked and only saw her education. 

Rich kid elitist. About 99.9 pct of them are. 

48 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What did you see in her early life? I checked and only saw her education. 

She belongs to a certain tribe that pretends to be white. A tribe that makes up 2% of the population but always seems to be over-represented in ivory league academics, CEOs, media, and government cabinet positions, including the CDC... A tribe that loves to tell black and brown people how privileged white people are but then pulls the J card when they are accused. Oh and nobody is allowed to point this out.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Well it certainly is for Asian Americans. All those black white supremacist attacks are definitely a hazard to their health. 

https://www.colorado.edu/asmagazine/2021/04/08/white-supremacy-root-race-related-violence-united-states

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

https://www.colorado.edu/asmagazine/2021/04/08/white-supremacy-root-race-related-violence-united-states

The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. 

Honk Honk!

It's white people's fault black people are so violent.

I try my best not to be racist because racism is a crime and crime is for black people. 

Racism doesn't mean anything any more... As I have been saying, it is used for everything now if you disagree with someone that isn't the same as you...  It has completely saturated the lexicon...

On 4/9/2021 at 3:28 AM, Brad GLuckman said:

Shouldn't be a surprise. Remember when a bunch of people said the protests last summer were ok bc racism was more of a threat than COVID?

They want to replace the free market with communism and install themselves as dictator.  To do this, they shame everything related to the free market as evil, racist, sexist, etc.  Once communism is installed, they would all turn on each other because they all think they are the dictator.  So it becomes a night of long knives and the winner is the one that is the most savage.  Then the topics of racism, sexism, etc just go away and life is about worshipping Dear Leader.

41 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They want to replace the free market with communism and install themselves as dictator.  To do this, they shame everything related to the free market as evil, racist, sexist, etc.  Once communism is installed, they would all turn on each other because they all think they are the dictator.  So it becomes a night of long knives and the winner is the one that is the most savage.  Then the topics of racism, sexism, etc just go away and life is about worshipping Dear Leader.

That's how it works for sure.

That's why it's right now time to push back like never before. The right has given the left enough time to prove how savage they are appealing to the idiot masses that occupy this country and bending them to their will. Now it's time for the right to go all out against them with new methods. Whatever they may develop into, I'm behind all of it.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That's how it works for sure.

That's why it's right now time to push back like never before. The right has given the left enough time to prove how savage they are appealing to the idiot masses that occupy this country and bending them to their will. Now it's time for the right to go all out against them with new methods. Whatever they may develop into, I'm behind all of it.

Steve Turley talks of three ways the right is fighting back against these things: 1) we allegedly have a friendly court system which I need a constant reminder of because they like sitting on their asses and it's been painfully slow to wait for them to do a d@mn thing, still there have been some legal  victories he outlines, 2) state governments are taking action and 3) there's a whole parallel infrastructure that is being put in place to protect people from cancel culture.

I'll transfer to my computer with a more stable VPN and edit this to post a link to his video.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Steve Turley talks of three ways the right is fighting back against these things: 1) we allegedly have a friendly court system which I need a constant reminder of because they like sitting on their asses and it's been painfully slow to wait for them to do a d@mn thing, still there have been some legal  victories he outlines, 2) state governments are taking action and 3) there's a whole parallel infrastructure that is being put in place to protect people from cancel culture.

I'll transfer to my computer with a more stable VPN and edit this to post a link to his video.

The one thing is, the POINT of what is going on with the left is no longer elusive nor illusive. If anyone as a conservation doesn't fight in one way or another against it, they are a liberal who wants this country to be pulled into hell. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

My goodness, I'm having a devil of a time getting the VPN to connect. The ChiComs are really having great success in cracking down on the VPN today. Every time I look, there's some new bit of news demonstrating how badly Amerika is going down the tubes. I suppose every now and again, a personal kick in the ass reminder like this of how the awful the CCP is, is needed to keep my head on straight and keep things in perspective.

I'm may have a degree of seperation insulating me from the BS going on in the States, but right  now as I am typing, I'm getting a reminder of what it's like dealing with these assh0les.

Finally got the VPN working.

• Like 1

If the government can take away your rights for being a public health threat, COVID.

And "racism" aka not being woke and kneeling before our new masters is a public health threat...

Than....

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

If the government can take away your rights for being a public health threat, COVID.

And "racism" aka not being woke and kneeling before our new masters is a public health threat...

Than....

Interesting thought... but fear not, I’m sure our liberal posters will be around soon to tell you that you are making up slippery slopes which don’t exist.  :thumbsup: 

Better start pushing back. Or at least stop voting for this garbage. And I’m not kidding myself that whoever I vote for will make it all better. Doubt it. But it will slow the charge to insanity.