Alias Detective

Columbus Ohio shooting

ok.....looked up the video for myself

If I were the Cop I might have shot half of them

They can't actually be saying these things, thinking they're true?  But they are controlling the narrative.  Wherever they go, MSM will follow.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They can't actually be saying these things, thinking they're true?  But they are controlling the narrative.  Wherever they go, MSM will follow.

That’s Obama’s top advisor. Which means she’s Bidens top advisor. Jesus. 

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It no longer matters what is true.  The left owns the narrative and nearly all mechanisms to disseminate that narrative and have the power to silence nearly anyone who opposes them.  And that so many among us here voted for these people blows my mind.  Sad.

• Thanks 1

Time to split up the country and prove once & for all that those that follow the DNC will go Mad Max. No police, no prisons, riot freely. I give it a couple weeks before it becomes a full blown murder fest.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Gotta be a troll job.  MDC, take notes.

It's a verified twitter handle. Not a troll. It's real.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Time to split up the country and prove once & for all that those that follow the DNC will go Mad Max. No police, no prisons, riot freely. I give it a couple weeks before it becomes a full blown murder fest.

You couldn't be more wrong. It will become technologically advanced and be the most dominant area in the world. Wakanda forever!!! 

Indoctrinated, uneducated, entitled, enraged, MOB Rules

Virtue signaling, white privilege guilt lends credibility to the current climate

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Indoctrinated, uneducated, entitled, enraged, MOB Rules

Virtue signaling, white privilege guilt lends credibility to the current climate

This isn't some group of random dopes pulling the strings here.  This is systematic and nefarious.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s Obama’s top advisor. Which means she’s Bidens top advisor. Jesus. 

I can never look at her anymore without seeing what Roseanne threw away her career pointing out.

Also, what knife fight? Did Pinky have a knife? I don't get better than 144 pixels and never can see but I'd be shocked if Pinky had a knife too. The only knife I saw was the one the gentle, peaceful, motherly lunatic was about to stab Pinky with.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This isn't some group of random dopes pulling the strings here.  This is systematic and nefarious.  

Oh I know.......it's what Globalists do

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The mother of Makhia Bryant spoke to reporters about Makhia, “She was a very loving, peaceful little girl. She was 16-years-old. And Makhia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace.”

Amazing.  How the hell can she say that with a straight face?  This loving, peaceful, motherly angel had a goddamned knife cocked, locked and ready to kill the girl in pink.  What kind of world are we living in where a news source not only seeks out the interview, but goes on to quote this gibberish?

Just now, vuduchile said:

Amazing.  How the hell can she say that with a straight face?  This loving, peaceful, motherly angel had a goddamned knife cocked, locked and ready to kill the girl in pink.  What kind of world are we living in where a news source not only seeks out the interview, but goes on to quote this gibberish?

This may come as a surprise to you, but black people lie a lot. I saw it all the time growing up. Even when caught red-handed they stick to the lie and or blame someone else. It has everything to do with their IQ and culture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Cuz the idiots eat it up and why most here prolly believe that George Floyd volunteered to play Santa at the local children's hospital.  

• Like 1

Knife wielding hoodrat about to kill another girl, cops step in and shoot her. Bet the girl she almost stabbed is grateful. Of course the narrative here will be “cops show up, see that the girl is black and shoots her because she is black.”

Apparently the other two girls were over at her house to jump her. Doubtful. She was celebrating honor roll just a few days before. Doubtful.

• Like 1

Honor roll. Something else that means nothing now. Damn near everyone of my friends kids are or were on the honor roll. They ain’t splitting any atoms. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther mourned the loss of the young victim but defended the officer’s use of deadly force.

“We know based on this footage the officer took action to protect another young girl in our community,” he told reporters.

----

And just like that, we learned that the Columbus, Ohio mayor doesn't suck. It's nice to finally see a local politician grow a spine and tell the truth. Carry on BLM, take your bullsh*t somewhere else.

He’s a liberal clown that looks and acts like Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons.  I would file this under the even a broken clock is right twice a day file.  

Anyine think this is an isolated incident? It’s just spec, it’s not like the media is going to ask around or tell us like they would when  they want to cancel someone. It’s not like you to from docile to trying to knife someone in one day. 

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Weird twist, if true, in all of this...the girl who was shot lived there and the girl who was gonna get stabbed had shown up with others to jump her.  

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Knife wielding hoodrat about to kill another girl, cops step in and shoot her. Bet the girl she almost stabbed is grateful. Of course the narrative here will be “cops show up, see that the girl is black and shoots her because she is black.”

Apparently the other two girls were over at her house to jump her. Doubtful. She was celebrating honor roll just a few days before. Doubtful.

We'll see. I would not be surprised if Pinky and the girl on the ground were stirring sh*t and caused the peaceful, loving, motherly, knife wielding lunatic to blow a brain circuit. Usually, when a person goes into a blind murderous rage with a knife, something set them off. The story will unfold.

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He’s a liberal clown that looks and acts like Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons.  I would file this under the even a broken clock is right twice a day file.  

Noted.

After Ted Wheeler and Jacob Frey, this guy seemed like a breathe of fresh air.I'll keep an eye on the situation.

I’ll say also that this is another situation where a taser would have gotten the job done instead of a gun.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’ll say also that this is another situation where a taser would have gotten the job done instead of a gun.

I too am shocked a gun was the weapon of choice.

REⱭЯUM

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The responses seem to be 99% against her:lol:

20 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Not enough stopping power.  The one with the knife was probably 275 pounds and in stabbing motion.  

• Thanks 1

Looks like a good shooting to me. She was trying to stab two other people there. Not much to this one

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

24 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I too am shocked a gun was the weapon of choice.

Lethal force calls for lethal force.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lethal force calls for lethal force.

Yeah, especially when you consider the split second nature of it all.

• Thanks 1

Cops just have to stop being proactive. Just show up afterwards and write the report. 

• Thanks 1

On what planet does a cop pull up to a scene where someone is actively trying to stab someone at close range and we question whether or not they should have shot that person?

Again there is only one dynamic were black lives matter and that’s when a white person especially a cop kills a black person. Imagine if the mob and all of these politicians went and protested a seven-year-old girl getting popped getting a happy meal at McDonald’s in Chicago and they were outraged about that. But they’re not.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I’d say he held her pretty accountable. Perfectly I might say.

Yeah.  In typical Peenie fashion he deleted it.  

Lebron is a POS.  

While looking I saw Gad Saad interact with it and it was awesome haha.  Love that dude.  

Better HD video released.  Action starts at 7:30. Looks like to me, the girl came running out the house with knife.  You can see her pants leg as the first girl hits the ground.  Then she turns and runs at the girl in pink and tries to stab her while pinkie is pinned against car. 

I hope some crazy person pays a visit to LeBron ala John Lennon. 

We have and have had a big problem in this country we are not allowed to talk about.

• Like 1