Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

What do you think the UFO announcement will be

What do you think the UFO announcement will be  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the UFO announcement will be

• we have made contact with space aliens!!!
    • we have not made contact...but recovered crashed space alien ships and / or beings!
    • we have some incredibly detailed photos of space aliens and / or their ships!
    • we saw some stuff but can't identify it
    • on second thought, the report is cancelled.

So, congress will release an official, government-sanctioned report on UFOs in June 2021.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/05/17/ufo-report-include-unexplainable-sightings-former-official-says/5127064001/

*spoilers* the media doesn't have Trump to draw eyeballs so its trying UFOs, and there will be nothing but the US government saying "yah we have a file on things we cannot identify".  But anyway what do you think?

Lots of evidence coming out that the reason we haven't seen more, encountered more could cover more, because the aliens are smart enough to realize that the planet is 2/3 of water. When if they do visit us, they settle in large bodies of water.

I wonder if they're still implanting things in our butts, like what happened to Cartman, but they're being smarter about approaching us now because they know we're all carrying smart phones with us at all times.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Well if they visit now and see our leader and they will realize no intelligent life forms here and move on.

It'll be just like what happened with Interplanet Janet, which was quite disappointing.

Remember when geraldo had the Al Capone vault special. Expect this to be even more lame.

51 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Remember when geraldo had the Al Capone vault special. Expect this to be even more lame.

Possibly. I'm guessing it will be lame in the form of "inconclusive".

This interview and video are very interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/new-footage-shows-ufos-swarming-navy-ship

My running theory IF there really is intelligent alien life visiting us, is that they would be different from us in that they would be extremely humble and modest.  They would probably have the power to blow up entire planets and stars at the push of a button, so they can't be arrogant hotheads, or even confident.  They would so docile.  What would fascinate them the most about us is our penchant for war. They would be amazed by our nukes, or warships, and quickly decide we are going to blow ourselves up and not make it at all.  They would be amazed at how we lie to each other constantly.  I think a true sentient life form does not go to war and does not lie.

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

My running theory IF there really is intelligent alien life visiting us, is that they would be different from us in that they would be extremely humble and modest.  They would probably have the power to blow up entire planets and stars at the push of a button, so they can't be arrogant hotheads, or even confident.  They would so docile.  What would fascinate them the most about us is our penchant for war. They would be amazed by our nukes, or warships, and quickly decide we are going to blow ourselves up and not make it at all.  They would be amazed at how we lie to each other constantly.  I think a true sentient life form does not go to war and does not lie.

Most likely, however if it was us visiting another planet, it would be a different story. We would infiltrate and destroy the lives of the inhabitants of any planet we visit. Its what we are apparently great at.

For the religious freaks, they would be 'god'.

You know sh1t is so focked up people don't care the government is talking about UFOs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Most likely, however if it was us visiting another planet, it would be a different story. We would infiltrate and destroy the lives of the inhabitants of any planet we visit. Its what we are apparently great at.

For the religious freaks, they would be 'god'.

I think the point is that humans will blow themselves up before they ever send a military space fleet to another planet.

I expect something kind of lame like jeez some other country seems to have something we don’t officially know about, but [redacted]

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I think the point is that humans will blow themselves up before they ever send a military space fleet to another planet.

Guaranteed, however right now the most likely scenario is a real killer virus unleashed that wipes out everyone. Not a lame one like what china just released. We fock around where we don't belong, (CDC Atlanta), just like china. We are just better at keeping it contained.

I think they will have material of unknown origin.   Will it be from "space" ?   Is there someone on our planet that has been able to make something that "goes from 80,000 feet in the air to 50 feet above the water in 1.5 seconds?"    Russian? China?  Some dude in his basement? (remember the flying saucer boy?) Maybe this time the dad really came up with something.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/10-years-balloon-boy-family-denounce-idea-saucer/story?id=66604256

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I think they will have material of unknown origin.   Will it be from "space" ?   Is there someone on our planet that has been able to make something that "goes from 80,000 feet in the air to 50 feet above the water in 1.5 seconds?"    Russian? China?  Some dude in his basement? (remember the flying saucer boy?) Maybe this time the dad really came up with something.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/10-years-balloon-boy-family-denounce-idea-saucer/story?id=66604256

Russia’s been at it just as long as we have and China has a ton of resources. I’m no expert but I wouldn’t totally rule it out.

Politico did a story on it now.  At least it gave us a deadline for the Pentagon report, June 25th, 2021.  Its still gonna say nothing.

On 5/29/2021 at 4:27 AM, Utilit99 said:

This is your life.

There are very few people who I'd consider an expert on any one thing, let alone many things. And yes, that very much includes myself. 

On 5/28/2021 at 3:27 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

Well if they visit now and see our leader and they will realize no intelligent life forms here and move on.

MDC begs to differ :lol:

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the ufo stuff?

I acknowledge that is strange. It should be interesting and important, but I just don't care.

To be fair, I find I care about less and less these days. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the ufo stuff?

I acknowledge that is strange. It should be interesting and important, but I just don't care.

To be fair, I find I care about less and less these days. 

They haven't attacked us yet. They probably just think we're interesting.

There's plenty of unclaimed gold and platinum and whatever on unclaimed planets in the galaxy closer to theirs. No need to steal ours. Also, no need for intelligent slaves, they have robots. They're just eatting popcorn, and being entertained. Maybe they rigged Joe Biden* into office for the LOLs.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

There's plenty of unclaimed gold and platinum and whatever on unclaimed planets in the galaxy closer to theirs. No need to steal ours. Also, no need for intelligent slaves, they have robots. They're just eatting popcorn, and being entertained. Maybe they rigged Joe Biden* into office for the LOLs.

Someone should make a show like that. Basically Truman show writ large, where our entire planet is simply a long running reality show for an advanced alien race.

Coming up in season 2020, A pandemic and an election!

Any announcements yet? I keep seeing they will release info, but I've yet to see anything Earth shattering. 

Vaguely alluding to something but in the end there will be nothing of substance. I’d wager heavily on this.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Vaguely alluding to something but in the end there will be nothing of substance. I’d wager heavily on this.

That's where I am leaning as well, big old nothing burger that they throw across a field and all it a UFO. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

So you're saying we're the Joe Dirt of the Universe?

Well, at least we end up with Brandi

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Someone should make a show like that. Basically Truman show writ large, where our entire planet is simply a long running reality show for an advanced alien race.

Coming up in season 2020, A pandemic and an election!

are we all mentally preparing for the anal probing? Some of you are probably looking forward to it. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

are we all mentally preparing for the anal probing? Some of you are probably looking forward to it. 

Not with Lurch’s horse cack, you poor thing 😢

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Any announcements yet? I keep seeing they will release info, but I've yet to see anything Earth shattering. 

Fortunately, the Death Star hasn't arrived yet.