Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Get your shopping done early in San Fran

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Just wait till they start, or I mean restart bitching about food deserts in urban areas. Yeah you kinda did that to yourself, dumbass...

The city government will set up kitchens serving free meals and bread lines.  Government pharmacies.  Government housing.  Basically north korea.  

38 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The city government will set up kitchens serving free meals and bread lines.  Government pharmacies.  Government housing.  Basically north korea.  

Whiff will be first in line at the soup kitchen whining about there being no cheap shots of bourbon available.

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Who could have seen that coming?  :dunno: 

Apparently not Liberal lawmakers.  Or they did but do not care.  Not sure which is worse.  But the sheep will still give them their vote next time around.  

So then as more and more businesses close the good people will start to leave, resulting in communities devolving into serious sh!tholes, government sets up its socialized system to care for them.  But what happens when they run out of other peoples money?

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Whiff will be first in line at the soup kitchen whining about there being no cheap shots of bourbon available.

I actually volunteer at a 'soup kitchen' on my days off.  Costs about 1,000 a day to provide a seriously solid meal to all the folks.  

$1,000 worth of Kentucky Gentleman and Taka would kill those folks in a week. 

...we could blame Covid....

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

So then as more and more businesses close the good people will start to leave, resulting in communities devolving into serious sh!tholes, government sets up its socialized system to care for them.  But what happens when they run out of other peoples money?

Put a fence around it. Escape from NY style

12 hours ago, RLLD said:

When north korea starts running out of money they threaten the world with nukes so i suppose frisco will threaten to bomb texas

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I actually volunteer at a 'soup kitchen' on my days off.  Costs about 1,000 a day to provide a seriously solid meal to all the folks.  

$1,000 worth of Kentucky Gentleman and Taka would kill those folks in a week. 

...we could blame Covid....

You get an A for helping population control with that idea.