rotisserieking

Gus Edwards injury?

Just got an alert from Fantasy News about Gus Edwards and he "sustained a potentially significant knee injury in practice today"

Anyone else have news? This would be huge.

gotta make a quick pick up while both Ty'son Williams and Lev Bell are Free agents.....which one will take over eventually as lead back? I have no idea if Williams is any good or if Bell has anything left? 

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Trenton Cannon.

he's 185 lbs dripping wet. I can't see him carrying the load 

11 minutes ago, bfros said:

gotta make a quick pick up while both Ty'son Williams and Lev Bell are Free agents.....which one will take over eventually as lead back? I have no idea if Williams is any good or if Bell has anything left? 

Ty'son Williams

2 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

Do they go and sign Lat Murray?

I went to make sure he's not available anywhere, I think that is a likely scenario. Murray > Bell

I think they would sign Murray, I think T Williams is the one you want. 

Plus DB M Peters was also injured. 

2 minutes ago, bimmer said:

torn ACL... who's  the handcuffs behind Williams & Bell?

nobody really. Just Trenton Cannon but he's more of a 3rd down special teams guy. He's tiny. He def won't be their between the tackles or goal line guy. 

Signing Murray makes perfect sense. Let Murray and Bell fight it out. 

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Bell was washed up five years ago.

I dont even know why I waste my time reading garbage posts 

I live in Baltimore.  It happened to Gus and Marcus Peters on back to back plays.  Lose to be both torn ACL's and both most likely out for the season.  Bell looked good in practice.  Was going to most likely going to wind up on the roster regardless of this.

Ty'son now #1, Bell #2, Cannon 3rd down back.

there is absolutely zero chance Ty'son Williams holds off Bell and/or Murray (if they sign Murray). None. He is just not good enough. Perrenial practice squad undrafted dude. So Bell is the back to own now I think, and maybe Murray if they sign him.

Now that doesn't mean you want to own/start Bell or Murray. They may be washed up. Who knows.   

11 minutes ago, bimmer said:

L Jackson will lead Balt in rushing this season 🤣

That was likely the case even before the Dobbins injury.

5 minutes ago, bfros said:

there is absolutely zero chance Ty'son Williams holds off Bell and/or Murray (if they sign Murray). None. He is just not good enough. Perrenial practice squad undrafted dude. So Bell is the back to own now I think, and maybe Murray if they sign him.

Now that doesn't mean you want to own/start Bell or Murray. They may be washed up. Who knows.   

Ty'son is the "defacto #1".  I don't expect him to hold that either.  I bet they sign Murray.

I may drop Tony Jones Jr. for Bell.  I'm not sure at this point what to do.

I would keep T Jones. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bfros said:

He entered the league in 2020, so he is by definition not a perennial practice squad undrafted dude.  Assuming he remains healthy, which at this point is not a safe assumption for a Baltimore RB, he's more likely than not to hold off those two IMO.  We will soon find out.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Bell was washed up five years ago.

2016 he avg 20 points per game non ppr, and 2017 he avg 17.  

Based on that both Dobbins and Edwards have gone down for the season, it might be a good ideal to avoid Ravens Rbs. 

Latavius Murray is free 😎

Oh my soul, they picked up D Freeman lol, I’m out, I wouldn’t want to have any part of that backfield.  

Bell hasn’t been good the last couple of seasons he’s played, but he’s going to have a very good oline.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Bell hasn’t been good the last couple of seasons he’s played, but he’s going to have a very good oline.  

Agreed. I picked him up just knowing he's next in line but thinking about his game and how he excels in the passing game and the fact that Lamar doesn't throw to his RBs is not a great combo. Murray makes a lot of sense here but maybe there's a financial element that makes it a no-go.