Vikings4ever

Alec Baldwin killed a woman

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Even crazier is that she didn't feel qualified on the moon!

Well, the Moon has different gravity. 

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:dunno:

I think it gets down to #2. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded and deadly. Who was the last to hold it before it shot the lady? That would be the shooter.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And then, we could rub a magic lamp. 

Or trumpet Colin Powell's death and applaud former President Sweetpotatohead's insensitive and outrageous comments about it.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think it gets down to #2. Treat all firearms as if they are loaded and deadly. Who was the last to hold it before it shot the lady? That would be the shooter.

Whoever put that live round in there is a Trump loyalist.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or trumpet Colin Powell's death and applaud former President Sweetpotatohead's insensitive and outrageous comments about it.

You get that nobody knows what you're babbling about?

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

In real-life I completely agree. These are make believe people playing make believe. Somebody is responsible for this death. I just don't think Baldwin takes the fall. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Whoever put that live round in there is a Trump loyalist.

Bet?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I can't wait to see this movie.

They can turn it into a reality show. Oh....My.......Gawd!! Did you see what Alec did. I mean, I told you he didn't like that bltch but, jeez. That's too far.  :lol:

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You get that nobody knows what you're babbling about?

Coming from you the Babble King, I take that as a compliment. By the way, I was at the Midtown Spec's today and rubbed one out in your honor in the bathroom.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Bet?

I'll bet something on that whackadoodle conspiracy theory I made up, but it has to be an appropriately silly bet, nothing to do with money, leaving the bored, etc. Perhaps something along the lines of fire ants or feminine hygiene products. Or wiffleball going on Noom for a few minutes.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The moon is disgusting. It’s made of cheese. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So does Uranus! :banana:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

It could be a rehearsal, they are setting up a shot---Alec, you are over here, you point at the bad guys who will be here, shoot the gun---he does that---the director and cinematographer, who are setting up the shot, close together are then injured/killed.   There a quite a few situations that could have ended with this tragedy where Alec, director and Cinematographer are 'wrong place/wrong time' deal. 

Why he was handed a gun with a live round..why were there live rounds on the set is the question. How was the asst. director given a gun that he was told was 'cold' have any munition in it???  Prop master sounds horribly incompetent.  

Is it common for directors and assistants to stand in for actors when setting up shots?

Baldwin is presumably the star here.  He’s required to rehearse the scene but his co-stars aren’t?

If they’re going so far as handing him a gun and telling him to pull the trigger, you’d think the other actors would be in place  too 

I’m not a movie director, so I suppose your scenario is technically possible.   But it seems like a stretch to me 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/lauren-boebert-donald-trump-jr-troll-alec-baldwin-over-prop-gun-tragedy/ar-AAPRApS?li=BBnb7Kz

I hope reporters are reviewing the social media posts of the shooter.

Every angle of this tragedy must be investigated.

His mental state, his lack of safety training, his history with women - we must be thorough in reviewing this needless killing. https://t.co/DDmqFsRhYN

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) October 22, 2021

I do believe we summon energy with our words and thoughts and it’s why I try to measure my own.

Hollywood’s treatment of conservatives and disdain for people - that can’t be overlooked as a cause, on a spiritual level, of the Alec Baldwin incident. Hatred summons hatred.

— Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 22, 2021

This was retweeted by Donald Trump Jr, who also shared a tweet by alt-right commentator Mike Cernovich. He wrote that Baldwin "should be afforded all of the due process he would give others. Read some of his tweets. Then get back to me."

Why the heck is a real gun used at all?  How about something fake?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Is it common for directors and assistants to stand in for actors when setting up shots?

Baldwin is presumably the star here.  He’s required to rehearse the scene but his co-stars aren’t?

If they’re going so far as handing him a gun and telling him to pull the trigger, you’d think the other actors would be in place  too 

I’m not a movie director, so I suppose your scenario is technically possible.   But it seems like a stretch to me 

Not necessarily were the director and assistant standing in for actors, they could have been setting up blocking the scene. Where Alec would be and where his marks are going to be.  He's walking through, playing out his movements and the director/cinematographer are working out camera placement and stuff. And depending on the shot, the other actors might not even be visible...so they might not even be on the set. 

Too much unknown to say anything for certain, but the scenario above wouldn't be uncommon. Being that it's a movie set, probably a lot of people around, the details will come out and how such an absolute failure of normal safety protocols occurred. 

10 hours ago, joneo said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/lauren-boebert-donald-trump-jr-troll-alec-baldwin-over-prop-gun-tragedy/ar-AAPRApS?li=BBnb7Kz

I hope reporters are reviewing the social media posts of the shooter.

Every angle of this tragedy must be investigated.

His mental state, his lack of safety training, his history with women - we must be thorough in reviewing this needless killing. https://t.co/DDmqFsRhYN

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) October 22, 2021

I do believe we summon energy with our words and thoughts and it’s why I try to measure my own.

Hollywood’s treatment of conservatives and disdain for people - that can’t be overlooked as a cause, on a spiritual level, of the Alec Baldwin incident. Hatred summons hatred.

— Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 22, 2021

This was retweeted by Donald Trump Jr, who also shared a tweet by alt-right commentator Mike Cernovich. He wrote that Baldwin "should be afforded all of the due process he would give others. Read some of his tweets. Then get back to me."

what a bunch of aholes...but this has benn known for a long time

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I agree.  The hypocrisy amongst the liberal media and liberals in general is off the charts. 

You're right - they are aholes. Glad we could agree on that.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Liberal dopes gotta stick up for liberal dopes even when they kill someone. If this situation was a trump supporter who shot someone, baldwin would be the first to be on the attack.  

Oh wait, balwin already did that.

This ladies and gentlemen, is your current day liberal at work. Focking idiots. :lol:

I think it’s fair to say that Baldwin has been one of the most outspoken critics of Trump and conservatives over the last however many years. People who can’t understand why there’s a ton of irony in this situation and enjoyment from piling on this arrogant dueche has their head up their @ss. 
I don’t know who the biggest conservative celebrity is, but replace Baldwin with them and this is 24/7 news for months. 

• Like 1

The bottom line is, when someone hands you a gun you check it yourself. Always, there are no exceptions.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's even in the Actor's Equity Association. See bullet point #2 below.

https://www.actorsequity.org/resources/Producers/safe-and-sanitary/safety-tips-for-use-of-firearms/

SAFETY TIPS FOR USE OF FIREARMS

• Use simulated or dummy weapons whenever possible.
  • Treat all guns as if they are loaded and deadly.
  • Unless you are actually performing or rehearsing, the property master must secure all firearms.
  • The property master or armorer should carefully train you in the safe use of any firearm you must handle. Be honest if you have no knowledge about guns. Do not overstate your qualifications.
  • Follow all instructions given by the qualified instructor.
  • Never engage in horseplay with any firearms or other weapons. Do not let others handle the gun for any reason.
  • All loading of firearms must be done by the property master, armorer or experienced persons working under their direct supervision.
  • Never point a firearm at anyone including yourself. Always cheat the shot by aiming to the right or left of the target character. If asked to point and shoot directly at a living target, consult with the property master or armorer for the prescribed safety procedures.
  • If you are the intended target of a gunshot, make sure that the person firing at you has followed all these safety procedures.
  • If you are required to wear exploding blood squibs, make sure there is a bulletproof vest or other solid protection between you and the blast packet.
  • Use protective shields for all off stage cast within close proximity to any shots fired.
  • Appropriate ear protection should be offered to the cast members and stage managers.
  • Check the firearm every time you take possession of it. Before each use, make sure the gun has been test-fired off stage and then ask to test fire it yourself. Watch the prop master check the cylinders and barrel to be sure no foreign object or dummy bullet has become lodged inside.
  • Blanks are extremely dangerous. Even though they do not fire bullets out of the gun barrel, they still have a powerful blast than can maim or kill.
  • Never attempt to adjust, modify or repair a firearm yourself. If a weapon jams or malfunctions, corrections shall be made only by a qualified person.
  • When a scene is completed, the property master shall unload the firearms. All weapons must be cleaned, checked and inventoried after each performance.
  • Live ammunition may not be brought into the theatre.
  • If you are in a production where shots are to be fired and there is no qualified property master, go to the nearest phone and call Actors' Equity Association. A union representative will make sure proper procedures are followed.
  • State and federal safety laws must be honored at all times.
  • If any of the above safety tips conflict with the instructions given by a qualified instructor, abide by the instructions from the qualified instructor. If you are still not sure, contact your Equity Business Representative.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The bottom line is, when someone hands you a gun you check it yourself. Always, there are no exceptions.

Right there on bullet point #2. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Sure. And while we're at it? Let's remake Jaws using a fake shark.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How often does it even happen that “someone hands you a gun”? 

1 minute ago, nospk said:

If given the choice, I usually just take the cannolis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nospk said:

:dunno: How often are guns used in movies or television shows?

Just now, nospk said:

It happens a lot

Just now, Baker Boy said:

It happens a lot

Thanks that convinced me lol

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

“The reason is simple,” David Brown, a movie firearms safety coordinator, wrote in American Cinematographer magazine in 2019. “We want the scene to look as real as possible.” In particular, real guns have a certain weight and recoil that is hard to replicate, particularly when close camera work is involved.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

:dunno: How often are guns used in movies or television shows?

Minutes until some liberal retard starts a Facebook campaign to ban guns in films. 

2 minutes ago, nospk said:

Thanks that convinced me lol

It doesn’t matter, it is the first thing you do when you put a gun in your  possession. It doesn’t matter if it is handed to you or you pick it up.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Minutes until some liberal retard starts a Facebook campaign to ban guns in films. 

No doubt the liberals in the business will try to nail the props guy. Unless they have some internal fighting with him going on. 

So I doubt nothing nasty that the liberals may try to pull off. The non actor libs will attack guns rights til they die and use this the best they can. 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

It doesn’t matter, it is the first thing you do when you put a gun in your  possession.

Yes agreed, there is no excuse for this type of accident 

Hopefully, this will bring to light the real reason Alec Guinness died.  it was a tragic light saber accident that never should have happened.

But of course, George Lucas and the Hollywood Jews covered it up.

Can we just get to the root of the problem and forbid any Baldwin brothers from ever being in any film ever again?

• Haha 1