Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So you're saying that the politicians who are championing the "Defund the Police" mantra are lying?  How come the media isn't going apesh!t over that?  How come they're not being banned from social media for disinformation?

Politicians say whatever they need to in order to cater to their audience?

NEWS AT 11!

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your article undercuts what you are arguing. Hilarious you don't realize that. 

It does not.  That you lack the understanding of what I am conveying is telling. Continuing the lie is of little use.

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your article undercuts what you are arguing. Hilarious you don't realize that. 

Despite that article being quite liberal slanted…

Disparities in policing came into full view on Jan. 6 as a predominantly white mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in a bid to overturn the results of the presidential election. Videos emerged of officers appearing to open barricades for rioters, offering a stark contrast to scenes from summer protests, where largely peaceful demonstrators were met at times with brutal force. :lol: 

The chart in the article shows that about half of the budgets were reduced and half increased, hence their “roughly the same” message.  But, half of them were reduced.  HTH

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

NEWS AT 11!

But it's only a problem when one side does it?

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It does not.  That you lack the understanding of what I am conveying is telling. Continuing the lie is of little use.

So outline your point then. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He knew he was a lunatic trying to kill him. Rosenbaum said he was going to. The pedophile aspect is the after action info that leads me to say “oh, I DGAF he’s dead. Good” . And using your logic, if the dumpster on fire had belonged to Rittenhouse he would have been justified in trying to put it out? And what ensued would have been ok? 

Well?

Here’s an example, perhaps not quite technically “defund the police,” but the board of the HS district that I live in voted to defund the School Resource Officer (SRO), basically a standing presence of a police officer at each school.  This despite strong objection from EVERY PRINCIPAL IN THE DISTRICT.  See the top picture of the link below to see the ethnic and gender diversity of the principals that opposed this abject stupidity.

https://www.ahwatukee.com/news/article_15b39f74-3145-11ec-8c85-d7e6815c2ef8.html

Regarding those who wanted it defunded:

Urging the board to approve the resolution were a collection of parents, a couple teachers and students – mainly from Desert Vista High School – who said cops have no business on campus and that they reinforced a discipline system that treated students of color more harshly.

Desert Vista (DV) is by far the richest, whitest, most elite school in the district.  Actually one of the most in the entire metro area.  Not shown in that article is that DV and the other Phoenix school subsequently found funding outside of the district to maintain an SRO.  This is how “luxury beliefs” work Sean:  schools shouldn’t have police, until the reality sets in that your rich spoiled white kid might be in danger, then a few rich parents place a few phone calls and fix it for their school.

Kinda similar to thinking citizens shouldn’t protect Kenosha from rioters and looters, from the comfort of your home far from Kenosha.

Thankfully my kids have all graduated and aren’t directly affected by this shiot show.  And I’m proud to say I did not vote for a single one of the yes voters.

"Defunding" is happening in more ways than just cutting budgets. The city where I work has a full strength well over 1000 officers. People are jumping ship to the suburbs.  Now they are planning on "re-imagining community policing" and not even filling many of the vacancies.  Response and deployment models have already changed.  

Lol at all the "Crossing State Lines" nonsense.  Kenosha is a little closer to Milwaukee, but Chicago is easily commutable from there.  And the Northern burbs are even closer than the loop. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He knew he was a lunatic trying to kill him. Rosenbaum said he was going to. The pedophile aspect is the after action info that leads me to say “oh, I DGAF he’s dead. Good” . And using your logic, if the dumpster on fire had belonged to Rittenhouse he would have been justified in trying to put it out? And what ensued would have been ok? 

Why won’t Sean answer this question? 

55 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So outline your point then. 

I have already done so.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that image that is their main piece of evidence is all they have and its a doctored image that the computer software company even says not to use as evidence

The only real angle thr prosecution has is if thr jurors gets intimidated into submission.  The liberal way.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why won’t Sean answer this question? 

Your scenario is stupid. And no matter what I answer you will try to distort what I say in some way because that's what you do. 

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have already done so.

So that silly thing you said was your opinion and your article that shows that budgets are not being done to defund things was the evidence?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your scenario is stupid. And no matter what I answer you will try to distort what I say in some way because that's what you do. 

😭

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So that silly thing you said was your opinion and your article that shows that budgets are not being done to defund things was the evidence?

Twist what? It’s simple. If the property that was lit on fire belonged to him, would what ensued be ok? Would that make it ok? 

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

HOLY CHIT! FIRST DEGREE MURDER! 

Did you beat your neighbor's kid again?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twist what? It’s simple. If the property that was lit on fire belonged to him, would what ensued be ok? Would that make it ok? 

If he is defending his property and it happens yes it is fine. That is defense of your own personal property and someone would've been either on your land or coming after your possessions and attacking you

Feel better now? U mad bro?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah exactly the same :rolleyes:

Is that to me?  If so please quote me.  Also I took some valuable time showing you how wrong you are, please have the courtesy of a non-middle-school response.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Is that to me?  If so please quote me.  Also I took some valuable time showing you how wrong you are, please have the courtesy of a non-middle-school response.

Give me something that isn't a grade school lack of logic and I will. I was giving you a better response than your pap deserved. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Not sure what the jury wanting to review the video means.

It means they are trying to convince someone that it was not 1st degree murder.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Actually a better analogy is if a woman is raped on a train, and afterward I tried to help her, then the rapist attacked me and I shot him in defense, and @Sean Mooneycalls it “vigilante justice” and is upset I didn’t stay home.

He actually reminds me of torridjoe.  I remember when he said he wouldn't use lethal force to defend his family from an attacker.

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I murdered your mom's Clam. 

Meh.

At least you don't sound as retardedly stupid as mooney.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Lol at all the "Crossing State Lines" nonsense.  Kenosha is a little closer to Milwaukee, but Chicago is easily commutable from there.  And the Northern burbs are even closer than the loop. 

He works there.  Kenosha is the guy's community.  These arguments are so damn stupid.

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Give me something that isn't a grade school lack of logic and I will. I was giving you a better response than your pap deserved. 

That info about my school district was worthy of an adult response; it includes data which I’m learning is your kryptonite.  I thought you liked discussion but you are just being a troll.  Duly noted, I won’t waste my time on thoughtful responses to you in the future.  :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

He actually reminds me of torridjoe.  I remember when he said he wouldn't use lethal force to defend his family from an attacker.

I respected torridjoe in a weird way for stuff like that.  Another was that he believed that a pregnant woman had the right to choose, and that right extended up until the baby was born.  If the kid was crowning and the mom decided to abort it, that was her choice.  I disagree like most humans would but there was a perverse purity to his beliefs.  :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

NEWS AT 11!

I'm sure this guy thinks Aaron Rodgers lying to the media is a big problem though.  

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Defunding is bad, not simply for the act itself.  This should not be hard to follow.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That info about my school district was worthy of an adult response; it includes data which I’m learning is your kryptonite.  I thought you liked discussion but you are just being a troll.  Duly noted, I won’t waste my time on thoughtful responses to you in the future.  :thumbsup: 

You offered up a nonsense example that is not like "defund the police"

Logic is your kryptonite. 

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ooh, that is really bad. 

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

He works there.  Kenosha is the guy's community.  These arguments are so damn stupid.

So, if he kidnapped a girl and took her from / to the same locations...

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, if he kidnapped a girl and took her from / to the same locations...

If you are making another weak “crossing state lines” analogy, I presume you mean if he drove to Kenosha and kidnapped a girl?