Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice work.  

:cheers:

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

"will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included." He said that everyone "must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."

concerned could mean a few things there but either way- the bigger point is his larger message to people is "Deal with it, this is the system we have and it works." The previous guy would've said "Cry and whine and yell until you get your way"- essentially.

Jesus Fock, let the previous guy rest. 

12 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Jesus Fock, let the previous guy rest. 

He could be the next guy at this rate. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

And how last year Biden implied that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist. Biden is worthless.

Yes, and when asked by a reporter today if he still stands by that, he didn't answer so he didn't walk that back either.

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included." He said that everyone "must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."

concerned could mean a few things there but either way- the bigger point is his larger message to people is "Deal with it, this is the system we have and it works." The previous guy would've said "Cry and whine and yell until you get your way"- essentially.

Bullsh1t bro he condemned him when it initially happened. This response is just more of his bullsh1t. He shoulda kept his mouth shut all along. Meanwhile his staff paid to have the pieces of complete garbage that were killed released to run free on the streets to destroy more cities 

You guys are ridiculous. The President is supposed to try and tamp stuff down. He is trying to do that but instead it is "Oh he did this a year ago."

##### give it up

Biden acts like an immature buffoon. Trump! Before a libtard screeches his name. 

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You guys are ridiculous. The President is supposed to try and tamp stuff down. He is trying to do that but instead it is "Oh he did this a year ago."

##### give it up

That sh!t went out the window two administrations ago. Try to keep up. 

• Thanks 1

This was a slam dunk case based on the FACTS.  The only reason it was even close was due to spin and lies in the media that have some still convinced Rittenhouse is some monster.  

I hope he sues the fock out of MSNBC, CNN, all of them for defamation. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

##### give it up

Like Obama did at a memorial for five assassinated cops in Dallas? You fockers are hilarious with your selective memory/ stupidity. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That sh!t went out the window two administrations ago. Try to keep up. 

It’s like they weren’t paying attention.  Because they weren’t.  

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s like they weren’t paying attention.  Because they weren’t.  

They couldn't have been. Otherwise they would just be hypocrites and liars. 

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

##### give it up

"im mad so im going to act like im smarter than the entire forum and talk down to you and run a guilt trip on you waaaaaaaaaaaaah"

What's the difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and Covid 19?

Kyles shots were effective :banana:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

##### give it up

🤣🤣🤣

Tamp stuff down?  First of all, you selectively addressed Bidens comments and ignored the "angry" in "concerned and angry" and then you deflect to Trump. That's rich coming from the dolt who whines that people here take your posts out of context.  Are you paying attention?  Your POTUS is "angry" that the American legal system worked.  Take your progressive libtard bullsh!t and shove it right up your a$$. I figured you may be tired of being the Geek Club punching bag.  Don't you need to get some rest for teaching your behind-the-wheel class tomorrow?

• Like 1

This is the latest clear case of corporate media lying and maniputing the public. I just hope the fascade fades and more and more people can see the truth for themeselves.

• Thanks 1

Fat slob Jerry Nadler saying they might file Federal charges? 

That would be ill-advised.   :nono:

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is the latest clear case of corporate media lying and maniputing the public. I just hope the fascade fades and more and more people can see the truth for themeselves.

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

🤣🤣🤣

Tamp stuff down?  First of all, you selectively addressed Bidens comments and ignored the "angry" in "concerned and angry" and then you deflect to Trump. That's rich coming from the dolt who whines that people here take your posts out of context.  Are you paying attention?  Your POTUS is "angry" that the American legal system worked.  Take your progressive libtard bullsh!t and shove it right up your a$$. I figured you may be tired of being the Geek Club punching bag.  Don't you need to get some rest for teaching your behind-the-wheel class tomorrow?

Boom! 

I have no idea why people say the progressive left has monopolized our educational institutions. BTW...Jacob Blake isn't dead.

I refuse to work at, send my kid to school or attend any entity that has a paid for position for "Inclusion, equity and diversity". That is code word for reverse racism, do not be fooled.  I worked in a Fortune 100 corporation for 20 years.  Seen it first hand.

Judge people by who they are, their character not the color of their skin.  That is now old school thinking.  

We are going backwards folks.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I have no idea why people say the progressive left has monopolized our educational institutions. BTW...Jacob Blake isn't dead.

Celebration Space in Auditorium - All races welcome to attend

Monday, November 22nd

I’ve been busy watching my Hornets win AGAIN tonight versus the Pacers.  

Its actually refreshing to see there are no riots tonight.  Good job America.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Obama did at a memorial for five assassinated cops in Dallas? You fockers are hilarious with your selective memory/ stupidity. 

If people are going to whine and complain about Trump being brought up then Obama can't be brought up either.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

🤣🤣🤣

I added the comment. I said what I thought of it and said the larger point is him trying to keep peace about it all even if it isn't something he fully agrees with. 

The rest of your stuff though is just

:rolleyes:

reading liberals going nuts around the web, making death threats (joe bryant would be proud of that), advising liberals to go fully armed with weapons to protests, denying biden suggested that rittenhouse is a white supremacist.  but actual violence seems to be a no-go thankfully.

It’s a clown show circus out here.  The media has duped so many people. It’s embarrassing for people like Jalen Rose who are on TV yet so ignorant.  Jacob Blake is still alive.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If people are going to whine and complain about Trump being brought up then Obama can't be brought up either.

I added the comment. I said what I thought of it and said the larger point is him trying to keep peace about it all even if it isn't something he fully agrees with. 

The rest of your stuff though is just

:rolleyes:

What about the verdict should make the POTUS angry?

Remember this???

Virginia police officer fired after donating to Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund

Lt. William Kelly, who worked in internal affairs for the Norfolk Police Department, was fired after donating $25 to Rittenhouse's defense fund.

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Remember this???

Virginia police officer fired after donating to Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund

Lt. William Kelly, who worked in internal affairs for the Norfolk Police Department, was fired after donating $25 to Rittenhouse's defense fund.

There are so many legitimate lawsuits out there. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

WTF?? 

"Many in our country and in our community are deeply hurt and disappointed by the verdict."

Dang, Milwaukee use to have a first rate police chief. I guess he either retired or ran afoul of the mayor for speaking the truth and got replaced with a hack.

Chief Flynn after Nov. 6 police commission meeting - YouTube

Back when Milwaukee had an awesome police chief. Love this guy. Based on what I read in this statement, Earnell Lucas' Milkwaukee must be throwing way Flynn's hard work and going down the tubes.

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What about the verdict should make the POTUS angry?

It is textbook PR talk. Validate the side that feels aggrieved but also validate the verdict and validate the system.

I recognize you guys forget how normal empathetic people talk but this is it.