Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Had a discussion with a lib friend, who of course is anti Rittenhouse.  He couldn't get past the reality that in an anarchist situation, there really are no good guys.  Just like libs here. 4 hostile people. All 4 should be on trial. 2, of course cannot. 

Wait, this is an Antichrist situation?

I KNEW Hillary had to be involved!

Well, sorry Kenosha.....  good luck folks.

Hopefully the animals don't act up, and if they do, hopefully they are crushed.

:thumbsup:

Now I have to decide whether to watch the meltdown on MSNBC or CNN......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Now I have to decide whether to watch the meltdown on MSNBC or CNN......

Oh and you know its coming.

This might be me being immature, but, I really did not care what the outcome was as it pertained to this kid.

But I DID want him acquitted as a fock you to CNN, MSNBC and all the other race hucksters out there.

MSNBC just put some random BLM rioter/protestor on the air saying it was Jacob Blake's uncle.  They let him rant for 3 minutes and then suddenly cut him off and said "That's not Jacob Blake's uncle" and moved on.  ROFLMAO.  What idiots.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

FBGs gonna burn down the politix forum now. 

Already starting.  It's awesome!

Wouldn't be surprised if Joe locks it shortly.  He did it to the last Rittenhaus thread because the lefty posters over there were trolling and losing their bacon.

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

T's & P's for Sean, Wiff and Pimple.

Why would I care? I'm not Kyle Rittenhouse. I don't live in Kenosha. I'm not related to anyone in the shooting. I said if there was any charge you might find him guilty on it was recklessly endangering safety and said numerous times I thought the intentional homicide charge was a reach.

America!! Fock Yeah!!

So lick my butt and suck on my balls!! :banana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why would I care? I'm not Kyle Rittenhouse. I don't live in Kenosha. I'm not related to anyone in the shooting. I said if there was any charge you might find him guilty on it was recklessly endangering safety and said numerous times I thought the intentional homicide charge was a reach.

"He needs to do time"

1 minute ago, phillybear said:

America!! Fock Yeah!!

So lick my butt and suck on my balls!! :banana:

No focking way, you unvaccinated neanderthal!!!

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Denial is a natural response.  It's part of the grieving process.  You'll get through it.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Peenie King checking in...

:lol: He may want to take a gander at some crime stats. 

• Haha 1

It’s good news for gun owners. I may get one…I’m such a wimp though.

MSNBC asking a black civil rights attorney if the dead people should file civil suits and, if so, against who.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I guess I'm fine with this.

You don't have a choice, b!tch. Neither do any of the liberal pvssies on this board.

In fact..this will embolden some people to fight back vs liberals that pull the typical liberal sh!t.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

No focking way, you unvaccinated neanderthal!!!

The vaccine. It's a mandate. Man-date.

I'll pick you up at 8:00. :wub:

Just now, Gladiators said:

Denial is a natural response.  It's part of the process.  You'll get through it.

This was the most I said on a verdict:

"I would find him guilty on at least 1 of the counts of recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon. Not on intentional homicide though."

and this

"Yeah I wouldn't hit him on all 3 counts of it. But I bet one of it he gets dinged on."

He got off on all of them :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

It’s good news for all Americans because self defense was under political assault.

Fixored

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

T's & P's for Sean, Wiff and Pimple.

I said long ago in this thread that he wouldn't get convicted on homicide but likely would on reckless endangerment and weapons charges. Once the judge threw out the weapons charge, I figured he'd get acquitted.  

The stupid focking liberal ass prosecutors. LOL! 

Those stupid mother fockers. LOL.  "Gee....lets prosecute self defense just because some focking worthless ass liberals got wiped out."

Anyone want to place any bets? I bet those two liberal focks that got Rittenhouse'd don't fock around with anyone again.  LOL. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I said long ago in this thread that he wouldn't get convicted on homicide but likely would on reckless endangerment and weapons charges. Once the judge threw out the weapons charge, I figured he'd get acquitted.  

You don’t know what reckless endangerment entails. If you did , you would know he wasn’t getting convicted of that. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This was the most I said on a verdict:

"I would find him guilty on at least 1 of the counts of recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon. Not on intentional homicide though."

and this

"Yeah I wouldn't hit him on all 3 counts of it. But I bet one of it he gets dinged on."

He got off on all of them :dunno:

Neither do you. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I love when people try to play gotcha against stuff you said would happen. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Neither do you. 

With all due respect- you have no fu@%ing business telling people they don't know the meaning of things. You are as dumb as the desk I'm sitting at

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You don't have a choice, b!tch. Neither do any of the liberal pvssies on this board.

In fact..this will embolden some people to fight back vs liberals that pull the typical liberal sh!t.

I do have a choice to be fine with it or not fine with it. I'm free to have whatever opinion I want.

Once again, I'm a moderate conservative. Just because I'm to the left of you and the alt-righties doesn't make me a liberal. I probably have more guns that you, including some .50-caliber weapons that would turn someone in a fine mist. 

I have guns hanging on my office wall, in fact.

• Haha 1