Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Lara Logan - you shall be missed.

Lara Logan compares Fauci to the Nazi Josef Mengele.

"And so in that moment, what you see on Dr Fauci, this is what people say to me, that he doesn’t represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele, Dr Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the second world war and in the concentration camps, and I am talking about people all across the world are saying this."

This isn't going to go well for her.

Any relation to Hulk?

Fox hires non blondes :o

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry, here you go.

Thanks, hadn't seen her before.  Definitely wood.  Love the accent as well.  :wub: 

UH, the Biden administration killed US soldiers in Afghanistan.  Killed children in Afghanistan.  The only reason Biden isn't impeached and removed is that the democrats run congress.  Fauci associating with this criminal regime deserves the comparison.

She was sexually assaulted by a mob of animals in Egypt. 

Trumpers have Hitler Tourette’s. 

They’re fond of trannies and pedos too.

There are other truly evil doctors that she could have used to compare fauci to.  We all know the left will defend Hitler, trannies and pedos at every opportunity.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers have Hitler Tourette’s. 

They’re fond of trannies and pedos too.

Irony

Is it impossible for people to speak without drawing a comparison to Hitler or the Holocaust or other things like that?

Trump wasn't Hitler. Facui isn't Mengele. Biden isn't Hitler.

Hitler was Hitler 

• Sad 1

Just now, RLLD said:

You mean both sides do it??? :shocking: 

I’m really proud of your growth, just look at the big boy finally starting to get it. :thumbsup: 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is it impossible for people to speak without drawing a comparison to Hitler or the Holocaust or other things like that?

Trump wasn't Hitler. Facui isn't Hitler. Biden isn't Hitler.

Hitler was Hitler 

fauci is kinda mengele though :o

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hitler was Hitler 

And she didn't mention him.  She mentioned an evil nazi doctor who reminds her of fauci.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

And she didn't mention him.  She mentioned an evil nazi doctor who reminds her of fauci.

I mistyped and didn't write Mengele. That was why I mentioned Hitler and Holocaust in the first sentence. Fauci isn't a Nazi doctor. People just love their extremes to make points and it comes off so stupid. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hitler was Hitler 

there was no mention of Hitler

but basically your side started the whole Trump was Hitler thing, even though he did absolutely zero like that and supported Jews

Fauci is a disgusting human being, and a "scientist" who has done some disgusting experiments, yet people like you line up to back everything he says

Australia is ahead of us in the Nazi sh1t though

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there was no mention of Hitler

but basically your side started the whole Trump was Hitler thing, even though he did absolutely zero like that and supported Jews

Fauci is a disgusting human being, and a "scientist" who has done some disgusting experiments, yet people like you line up to back everything he says

I mistyped and I mentioned that.

I don't have "a side." I think both sides are full of stupid people. But you believe anyone who isn't lock step with you must be the "other side"

I said the whole Trump is Hitler thing was dumb.

Fauci isn't Mengele. That's absurd to even say. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I mistyped and I mentioned that.

I don't have "a side." I think both sides are full of stupid people. But you believe anyone who isn't lock step with you must be the "other side"

I said the whole Trump is Hitler thing was dumb.

Fauci isn't Mengele. That's absurd to even say. 

I saw that after I responded

sorry but I see the experiments he supports on animals as well as unleashed a virus that has killed more people than the Nazis ever did

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

You mean both sides do it??? :shocking: 

I’m really proud of your growth, just look at the big boy finally starting to get it. :thumbsup: 

The feeling is mutual, thank you for not pretending this is not the case. :cheers:

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

UH, the Biden administration killed US soldiers in Afghanistan.  Killed children in Afghanistan.  The only reason Biden isn't impeached and removed is that the democrats run congress.  Fauci associating with this criminal regime deserves the comparison.

Why on Earth would they impeach Biden.  

The blue team gets to do what ever they want and keep their hand's clean.  Just put a document in front of Biden and tell him where to drool.

The red team won't impeach him even if they had the numbers because Kamala is the ultimate shield.

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mistyped and didn't write Mengele. That was why I mentioned Hitler and Holocaust in the first sentence. Fauci isn't a Nazi doctor. People just love their extremes to make points and it comes off so stupid. 

fauci oversaw funding that may have led to the creation of a virus that killed millions.  Then has basically taken the role of official covid spokesperson and used that position to control the narrative of the origins of the virus.  Nothing to see here. 

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

The blue team gets to do what ever they want and keep their hand's clean.  Just put a document in front of Biden and tell him where to drool.

The red team won't impeach him even if they had the numbers because Kamala is the ultimate shield.

I am pretty sure this was the plan, but Harris has really screwed the pooch here, I think the Dems expected to be able to get rid of Biden and slide Harris in, but never expected people would like her even LESS than Biden....  🤣

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

fauci oversaw funding that may have led to the creation of a virus that killed millions.  Then has basically taken the role of official covid spokesperson and used that position to control the narrative of the origins of the virus.  Nothing to see here. 

Okay thank you Rand Paul. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Man, they are absolutely going to rape her - 

Oh yeah....

I'm going to lose my liberal card for laughing at that....  

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am pretty sure this was the plan, but Harris has really screwed the pooch here, I think the Dems expected to be able to get rid of Biden and slide Harris in, but never expected people would like her even LESS than Biden....  🤣

I think this is true.

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I thought that was the plan too until I realized Biden is being led around by a string.  

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Actually, the White House and the powers that be are already talking about buttigieg.

with the infrastructure plan, Dude is solidly positioned to be the most powerful guy in the country. The most powerful people any country will be lined up to kiss his butt cheeks.

I won't be surprised to see Biden step down and let Pete run his own campaign again. 

Can't see Harris as bad as the talk is already. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, the White House and the powers that be are already talking about buttigieg.

with the infrastructure plan, Dude is solidly positioned to be the most powerful guy in the country. The most powerful people any country will be lined up to kiss his butt cheeks.

I won't be surprised to see Biden step down and let Pete run his own campaign again. 

Can't see Harris as bad as the talk is already. 

I agree that they are leaning toward Butthead now.   Tossing his name out now to test the waters is a good idea.  Now they have some time to build him up, but clearly they are stuck with Biden and Harris now, and have no hope of forcing Harris on us.

That being said, I hope Desantos becomes the guy and takes them down. I think the Dems continue to really help ensure conservatives take over for the next 6-10 years.  My god they are stupid

2 hours ago, nobody said:

you impeach biden because he killed people.  fock worrying about harris.  impeach and remove her too.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

you impeach biden because he killed people.  fock worrying about harris.  impeach and remove her too.

You think they care about the president killing people? 😂

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

She was the last one in the room when Biden gave the go ahead. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sorry but I see the experiments he supports on animals as well as unleashed a virus that has killed more people than the Nazis ever did

Wtf?  If you blame WWII on Nazi aggression, which I do, then 50-55 million deaths are attributable to the Nazis.  With indirect deaths included, the number is around 70 million.  This includes, of course, the deaths of 11,000,000 Jews in an attempted annihilation of that race.

I am ALWAYS angry when anyone of any political persuasion calls anyone a Nazi or compares anyone to Hitler.  It is an insult to all the WWII dead.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nobody said:

I thought that was the plan too until I realized Biden is being led around by a string.  

A tampon thrown away in the trash with tissue tears of Hilary and Bills multiple ejaculations and hopelessness of fear and agony and defeat of one of the most ugliest Arkansas wemens ever spawned by a woman. Janet Reno.

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lol, are you saying Fauci unleashed the virus?

So now you believe the Covid death numbers?  Hard to keep up with the changing arguments around here.  Actually maybe you even believe worldwide Covid deaths are undercounted (as do I), as the current tally stands around  5.2 million compared to ~6 million dead from the Holocaust

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So now you believe the Covid death numbers?  Hard to keep up with the changing arguments around here.  Actually maybe you even believe worldwide Covid deaths are undercounted (as do I), as the current tally stands around  5.2 million compared to ~6 million dead from the Holocaust

Kind of like how you undercount those killed by the Nazis. :dunno:

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I am saying Fauci has been lying and yes he supported financially the gain of function research that caused this entire pandemic

I actually thought we were over 10 mil world wide