Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

brutal - girl ucla student stabbed to death

My money is on a MAGA hat wearing plumber without clicking on the link if the fbi did any investigating 

thanks, posty.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

My money is on a MAGA hat wearing plumber without clicking on the link if the fbi did any investigating 

not a plumber. looks to be an aspiring rapper. and verdict not out on the maga hat wearing just yet.

10 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

not a plumber. looks to be an aspiring rapper. and verdict not out on the maga hat wearing just yet.

Liberals are the worst. Get guilt tripped that they are incarcerating too many minorities so they let these goofballs go and then this is what happens which surprises nobody. You’re incarcerated more because you commit more crimes.

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Liberals are the worst. Get guilt tripped that they are incarcerating too many minorities so they let these goofballs go and then this is what happens which surprises nobody. You’re incarcerated more because you commit more crimes.

If you can't control yourself to commit less than 2 violent felonies in your life, you don't belong in society and should be executed. Many problems would go away if this were the case 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

If you can't control yourself to commit less than 2 violent felonies in your life, you don't belong in society and should be executed. Many problems would go away if this were the case 

Exactly. What are we really losing if this was a thing? Some future doctor or scientist? Fock no. 

Once the FBI gets done looking for vandals from over a year ago they should try to find this guy.  

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Once the FBI gets done looking for vandals from over a year ago they should try to find this guy.  

Hope they can pull some from the fake Nascar noose squad 

Just now, Strike said:

Without clicking I have to guess white supremacists.  They are our nations biggest threat I have heard.  All of these stories, it is always some alt right crazy guy.

30 minutes ago, peenie said:

Crazy people. 

Your new avatar + your comment would be more appropriate in these cases  

13 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Your new avatar + your comment would be more appropriate in these cases  

Instead of whining and complaining how about finding solutions?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Crazy people. 

No more scumbag criminals? They’re all crazy? All those murders in Chicago are done by the mentally ill? Thisis the new game from the left. Look at these crazy people, who are a subset of criminals, and ignore the majority of criminals. Might have to do something about them if we show concern for them, and we all know what that means. They go to prison. Can’t have that. 

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

The solution was found a long time ago. It was abandoned. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

See the other thread on this 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

yup. i wanted to post those 2 exact stories as well. too focking many of these senseless bs stories.  time for normal people to start standing up in a big way. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

The solution is lock up criminals and throw away the key.  Build more prisons.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Already have. Capital punishment needs to be used liberally. . :dunno:

10 hours ago, peenie said:

Any violent crime results in a very long imprisonment.

But I think what you meant by “finding solutions” was “figure out how to prevent blacks from committing so darn many violent crimes.”

Suppose we could lock them up from birth?

Jussie Smollet finally raging :mad:

24 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Bring back public hangings.  Let the dad have the honors.

Most of these criminals don't know who their daddy is.   Oh, i guess you meant the victim's dad.

Imagine the hilarity if conservatives claimed that the 1 or 2 dozen white supremacists left in this country were just “crazy”. Unfortunately, they’d have to commit heinous crimes like these first. Or really, any violent crimes at all. 

• Like 1

As there are sentencing enhancers for hate crimes I propose the same for esthetic crimes.  Killing of the hot diminishes us all.  There are few enough hot chicks to go around without killing the relatively few that are out there.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

As there are sentencing enhancers for hate crimes I propose the same for esthetic crimes.  Killing of the hot diminishes us all.  There are few enough hot chicks to go around without killing the relatively few that are out there.  

We could implement a sentencing scale. The more attractive and productive/potential to be productive, the harsher the sentence. 
We could knock years off too, based on the victims weight/bmi. 

The clearance rate for homicides is getting worse. Criminals are literally getting away with murder.  

16 hours ago, peenie said:

1. Current black leadership must go.   Al Sharpton, Ben Crump, Maxine Waters, etc.   Go, be gone and never show your face again.   Must be replaced with leadership that emphasizes self reliance, independence,  education, work ethic, and that there are opportunities to advance.   
  2. The excessive focus on slavery and racism needs to pivot to a celebration of evolution, advancement, and that we are close to or already there for a colorblind society.   I do not deny that AAs may have gotten it worse than any other race, at least in the last couple of hundred years.  But they have fought, struggled, persevered, and achieved.   That is something to be immensely proud of, not angry about.  
  3. The school systems in inner cities need a complete overhaul.   The business/operations management side of me would love to blow it all up, fire everyone, and rebuild from scratch.   But it would take you years to rebuild and that would devastate an entire generation.   The alternative would be vouchers, charter schools, and more alternatives.   Schools must be judged on the basis of their results.   I don't care what the reason is, if you can't graduate a reasonable % of your student body who can read, do math, etc at a peer level - then we have to do something different.  Abolish the teachers union.
  4. Inner city culture needs to change.   I am not sure how to do that but I am reasonably certain that current rap culture's infatuation with hoes, guns, drugs, gangster life, conspicuous consumption, etc. is not helping.   Tim Scott, Denzel Washington, Glenn Loury, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, etc. need to be the AA's icons, not Jay-Z and Kanye.   I'd love to throw BO in that list but he, and his wife, have shown themselves to be nothing but cheap race hustlers so they can go into item #1.  
  5. The "fuk the police" thing needs to go.    Police dept's in inner cities are largely staffed with AAs and minorities, not whitey.    Success in this area only comes from the police and the community interacting with each other and high levels of dialog and cooperation
  6. I really don't want to increase our prison population any more but in our present condition - if we are just letting people out and they are committing more crimes, we're not helping anyone.    Gun crimes, assault, robbery - we are going to have to start putting people away, harshly, if we want to reverse those trends.
  7.  I know this has been tried and not had a lot of success, but we need to find a way to incentivize business to locate warehouses, manufacturing, logistics, etc in areas accessible to the inner city so that there are some decent low-skill jobs available.    Despite the history of failure I still have a feeling that this can be done, successfully.   I'd be much happier with my gov't spending my tax $ as incentives for this than a lot of what they are doing with it now.   
  8. All welfare incentives for out of wedlock births go.   You've heard the stat before - before the "Great Society" AA out of wedlock births were actually lower than whites.    Now it's about 75%.   That same trendline matches the decay of the inner city and lower income AA families.

That's what I come up with off of the top of my head.    I can probably come up with more if I spent more time thinking about it.     You asked.   

50 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nothing to see here

Once all the normal humans leave these cesspool cites and all that is left is psycho lefties that think like their idiot leaders who allow animals like this on the street, the there will be 'nothing to see' when someone is killed be cause they are better off dead.

These cities are becoming like Gotham.  Need a real life Batman and a bat signal because these politicians can't handle it.