• Yes
    • No

This is focking ridiculous. 

Peenie is a holocaust denier. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is the key. 

Nazi's didn't specifically go after Europeans who were Jewish and practiced that faith. They went after Jews. 

I am sorry that you can't see the difference here. 

Hitler believed that Jews poisoned bloodlines, they were dirty, rats, etc. Taken out into the street and immediately killed. Because they were Jews; not because of their "religion." It was literally GENOCIDE. Ridding the Earth of specific GENES. Not some kind of religious war. 

I get that, I don’t think was my point though.

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is focking ridiculous. 

Peenie is a holocaust denier. 

And this is the problem.^^^

I think there must’ve been some  sort of denial that some White people have held on to that overlaps with what Whoopi and I have mentioned but have nothing to do with one another. 

No one is denying the Holocaust happened and that Jews weren’t systematically exterminated. My argument is that yes, the Germans saw Jews as a separate race but they are not. The Fuq!!! They are white!!!!!!!

Harrison Ford isn’t white?? GTFOH

Yeah, I am out. 

You are the most racist person I think I have ever come across. You do you, girl. Also, fock off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, I am out. 

You are the most racist person I think I have ever come across. You do you, girl. Also, fock off. 

I can’t be racist because I don’t believe in race. This whole dumb argument proves it. You so want to hold onto dumb racial classifications that exist in your head. Whoopi was simply trying to say the Holocaust was men being evil to men and y’all want to make her classify a Jew as a race the same way Hitler did. Fuq that. We’re not going backwards. 

And I’ve never disrespected you or called you out if your name or cursed you. I agreed with your point that the Germans saw the Jews as vermin, etc. I’m just trying to say that they were not separate but that is simply how Hitler chose to categorize them.

Help me understand, are you guys saying that Jews are a separate race? If they are then please let me know because I never knew that they were. I just thought that was how the Nazis classified them, not that they were in fact a separate race. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

According to our census they are white. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

And this is the problem.^^^

I think there must’ve been some  sort of denial that some White people have held on to that overlaps with what Whoopi and I have mentioned but have nothing to do with one another. 

No one is denying the Holocaust happened and that Jews weren’t systematically exterminated. My argument is that yes, the Germans saw Jews as a separate race but they are not. The Fuq!!! They are white!!!!!!!

Harrison Ford isn’t white?? GTFOH

He's only a quarter Jewish.  Not too shabby!  :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Whoopi Goldberg suspended by ABC over Holocaust race remarks

https://www.tampabay.com/life-culture/2022/02/02/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-by-abc-over-holocaust-race-remarks/

2 weeks

I disagree, but I understand why they had to do it.

Whoopi herself was a contributing factor with her vitriolic rhetoric in the past.

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Help me understand, are you guys saying that Jews are a separate race? If they are then please let me know because I never knew that they were. I just thought that was how the Nazis classified them, not that they were in fact a separate race. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

According to our census they are white. 

I’m glad you’re finally coming around and realizing that slavery isn’t about racism

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m glad you’re finally coming around and realizing that slavery isn’t about racism

Good point! When were racial classifications invented?

Same exact situation. It's a way to explain why we are doing something horrible to that group over there.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Of course not, its not as if slavery was isolated to Africans....it was practiced for centuries across all people.

In fact, slavery still happens today in many areas of the world, but Africans who do it can no longer export it as in the past, so they just keep it "in house" so to speak

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Of course not, its not as if slavery was isolated to Africans....it was practiced for centuries across all people.

In fact, slavery still happens today in many areas of the world, but Africans who do it can no longer export it as in the past, so they just keep it "in house" so to speak

Race isn't the reason for slavery in Africa. It's tribalism.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When they needed to create a divide

Jesus! Thank you! Someone finally understands. I feel relieved. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Jesus! Thank you! Someone finally understands. I feel relieved. 

See you have the logic to do it yet you stay with the same side.  Democrats continue to tell you are oppressed because of your skin color when it’s simply not true. One party uses race as a tool. And before you go all Republican blah blah. They can suck a d1ck too. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

See you have the logic to do it yet you stay with the same side.  Democrats continue to tell you are oppressed because of your skin color when it’s simply not true. One party uses race as a tool. And before you go all Republican blah blah. They can suck a d1ck too. 

I think the issue is that not everyone is treating blacks as equals or fairly. I find the Democratic Party is more able to see many blacks are still hindered and they are offering more hope than Republicans to fix our problems. But then again, I'm also seeing that the Democrats only promise to fix things but either never do it or do a bad job at it thus making things worse. And lastly, that we shouldn't look to government at all as our saviors. (As we did during the Civil Rights movement.)

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think the issue is that not everyone is treating blacks as equals or fairly. I find the Democratic Party is more able to see many blacks are still hindered and they are offering more hope than Republicans to fix our problems. But then again, I'm also seeing that the Democrats only promise to fix things but either never do it or do a bad job at it thus making things worse. And lastly, that we shouldn't look to government at all as our saviors. (As we did during the Civil Rights movement.)

That’s the point. The only thing democrats do for you is pander and help play the victim card. Blacks are way more conservative as a while than whites but Lyndon johnson got the ball rolling. Meanwhile trump gets black unemployment to record lows and gives the most money to hbcus but he’s the racist cause democrats say so.

And you are right. Govt sucks. I’m slowly becoming a anarchist libertarian 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I think the issue is that not everyone is treating blacks as equals or fairly. I find the Democratic Party is more able to see many blacks are still hindered and they are offering more hope than Republicans to fix our problems. But then again, I'm also seeing that the Democrats only promise to fix things but either never do it or do a bad job at it thus making things worse. 

You're right.  Rutgers lowered their standards on grammar for black people, because they felt black people weren't smart enough to get the same grades as other races.  The state of California thinks black people aren't smart enough to become lawyers, so they lower the passing grade on the Bar Exam.  Things like that you mean?

Wookie Goldberg

um, how'd she get her last name anyway? Isn't that Jewish?

56 minutes ago, peenie said:

I can’t be racist because I don’t believe in race. This whole dumb argument proves it. You so want to hold onto dumb racial classifications that exist in your head. Whoopi was simply trying to say the Holocaust was men being evil to men and y’all want to make her classify a Jew as a race a Hitler did. Fuq that. We’re not going backwards. 

And I’ve never disrespected you or called you out if your name or cursed you. I agreed with your point that the Germans saw the Jews as vermin, etc. I’m just trying to say that they were not separate but that is simply how Hitler chose to see them.

Peenie you’ve called me racist in posts in the past just for reference. And I’d say im one of the least racist people around here. Especially when it comes to the jungle fever

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wookie Goldberg

um, how'd she get her last name anyway? Isn't that Jewish?

She got it by choosing it.  Her real name is Caryn Elaine Johnson.  She claims "Goldberg" is her name even though neither of her parents names are Goldberg.  Her mother's maiden name is Harris.  She claims she's Jewish.  :dunno:  Well, that it's part of her heritage.

I don't find it a coincidence that her name is "Caryn"... pronounced... "Karen".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're right.  Rutgers lowered their standards on grammar for black people, because they felt black people weren't smart enough to get the same grades as other races.  The state of California thinks black people aren't smart enough to become lawyers, so they lower the passing grade on the Bar Exam.  Things like that you mean?

No wonder I graduated from Rutgers, lol!

Just now, peenie said:

No wonder I graduated from Rutgers, lol!

Weird that it's always liberals who think black people can't do things that white people can.

59 minutes ago, Mookz said:

He's only a quarter Jewish.  Not too shabby!  :music_guitarred:

:doublethumbsup:

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is the key. 

Nazi's didn't specifically go after Europeans who were Jewish and practiced that faith. They went after Jews. 

I am sorry that you can't see the difference here. 

Huh?  What is the difference?

Jewish is a religion not a race.

Sure, I guess Hitler considered it a race, but he’s wrong, like he was about a lot of things.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Weird that it's always liberals who think black people can't do things that white people can.

Well, it's that the schools in the urban neighborhoods were not very good.  Kids were graduating and weren't qualified to go to college. Perhaps lowering the restrictions allowed blacks to enter in college and catch up. Otherwise, they might never have an opportunity to go to college at all. Rutgers Newark wasn't the most competitive campus of all the Rutgers colleges.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Sure, I guess Hitler considered it a race, but he’s wrong, like he was about a lot of things.

In fact some Jewish parents gave up their children to Catholic schools and that is how they got their young children out and were able to avoid persecution. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, it's that the schools in the urban neighborhoods were not very good.  Kids were graduating and weren't qualified to go to college. Perhaps lowering the restrictions allowed blacks to enter in college and catch up. Otherwise, they might never have an opportunity to go to college at all. Rutgers Newark wasn't the most competitive campus of all the Rutgers colleges.

Were? There are kids in Baltimore that graduated high school who read at a sub second grade level. That’s what riots should be over, not George Fockin Floyd. 

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

...and those schools in urban neighborhoods.  Who are they run by?

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It's all semantics, he hated Jews because they weren't German in his mind.  I don't think he thought too much about Jews elsewhere, that was Himmler.

It has been said that Hitler hated communists more than Jews. Discuss. 

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

Then why have you been against school choice your entire life?

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's all semantics, he hated Jews because they weren't German in his mind.  I don't think he thought too much about Jews elsewhere, that was Himmler.

Tell that to Poland, Netherlands, and most European countries.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Trump did more for blacks than any President in your lifetime you're brainwashed.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, peenie said:

How the fock would you know?  You went to private school.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Tell that to Poland, Netherlands, and most European countries.

I suppose most think it doesn't matter who was the architect of the atrocities or who's idea it was. But Germany as a whole went along with it and in that respect Whoopi is dead on. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

This seems a bit confusing.  Isn't a Jew a person who is of Jewish faith by definition?  Are you strictly talking about Hebrews?