Mike Honcho

Will Whoopi be cancelled

Will Whoopi get cancelled  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gone?

• Yes
    • No

That's right black people. You can bash the white man all you want but the minute you criticize jews you will be tossed down.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  What is the difference?

Jewish is a religion not a race.

Sure, I guess Hitler considered it a race, but he’s wrong, like he was about a lot of things.

Jewish is a race and can be identified through genetic markers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you disagree with this reading?

https://lupress.cas.lehigh.edu/content/myth-jewish-race

"They argue that there is no way to genetically characterize race, because no human population has ever been isolated long enough from other populations to avoid "crossbreeding." The history of the Jews, in particular, supports this thesis. From Day One they had children with non-Jews. Hence, biologically, Jews are not different from non-Jews."

Yes, I disagree with this completely. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

"They argue that there is no way to genetically characterize race, because no human population has ever been isolated long enough from other populations to avoid "crossbreeding." The history of the Jews, in particular, supports this thesis. From Day One they had children with non-Jews. Hence, biologically, Jews are not different from non-Jews."

Yes, I disagree with this completely. 

Here's another article describing why they were considered a race.  I'm guessing this fall more in line with what you believe.

https://rpl.hds.harvard.edu/religion-context/case-studies/minority-in-america/racial-identity-us-jews

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Here's another article describing why they were considered a race.  I'm guessing this fall more in line with what you believe.

https://rpl.hds.harvard.edu/religion-context/case-studies/minority-in-america/racial-identity-us-jews

I don't agree with a lot of what that article says either. They sure seemed focused on white supremacy...

Anyway, Jews are a different race because they have genetic/DNA markers that only jews have. I'm not sure why this is so hard. And when pushed into a corner Jews will tell you they aren't white, but Jewish. 

Why is this even a discussion? It's pretty cut and dry.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't agree with a lot of what that article says either. They sure seemed focused on white supremacy...

Anyway, Jews are a different race because they have genetic/DNA markers that only jews have. I'm not sure why this is so hard. And when pushed into a corner Jews will tell you they aren't white, but Jewish. 

I think it's a discussion because I think the majority of the public think a Jew is a person who practices Judaism, which could include a wide range of different people.  I'm pretty sure that's where the confusion lies.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it's a discussion because I think the majority of the public think a Jew is a person who practices Judaism, which could include a wide range of different people.  I'm pretty sure that's where the confusion lies.

You're probably right. And I do realize there are some people who practice Judaism who were not born into Jewish families.

• Like 1

Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party ascribed to the concept of the “Master Race”. This ideology held that the Aryan Races, people of Northern European descent, represented a superior and “pure race”. An ideal member of the Master Race was referred to as an “Übermensch”, or literally, a “Super Man”.
historacle.org/hitlers_supermen.html

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

That's right black people. You can bash the white man all you want but the minute you criticize jews you will be tossed down.

To find out who has power, identify who you can’t criticize. Also China. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's an alt-right conspiracy theory that Jews control our media, education, financial, political, board rooms etc... and if you point out they do the jews who control our media, education, financial political, board rooms etc... will have you de-personed.

Whoopie is learning that lesson the hard way.

I mean, Whoopi is a complete buffoon, but she shouldn’t be canceled over this. It’s so stupid. 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How did Karen Johnson become Whoopi Goldberg?

:lol: Yep

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Man...How the heck did this get missed on the hierarchy?

Blacks,

Gays, 

Trannies

Jews

It's somewhat entertaining to see which one lands on top of the do not discriminate food chain.   Looks pretty clear  Jews are still top of the pole.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well dont know about that exactly.    You cant criticize trannies, but they don't have a lot of power.   

Plus, Trump gets criticized quite a bit.  

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well dont know about that exactly.    You cant criticize trannies, but they don't have a lot of power.   

And it turns out most of the time he was right.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

"Power" doesn't always mean governmental power.  Trump didn't get re-elected because the power of the media was greater.

31 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Blacks,

Gays, 

Trannies

Jews

It's somewhat entertaining to see which one lands on top of the do not discriminate food chain.   Looks pretty clear  Jews are still top of the pole.

The gays are in top of a pole.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Blacks,

Gays, 

Trannies

Jews

Hmmm, I think there is a revision...

Right now, trannies hold the top of the grievance pyramid, but I do agree that I am pretty surprised that a black woman was held to account for talking about Jews.....perhaps the Jew's hold at least a section of the higher levels of the pyramid :dunno:

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hmmm, I think there is a revision...

Right now, trannies hold the top of the grievance pyramid, but I do agree that I am pretty surprised that a black woman was held to account for talking about Jews.....perhaps the Jew's hold at least a section of the higher levels of the pyramid :dunno:

I dunno.  If Bruce Jenner had said whst whoopi said he'd probably been beaten up pretty badly 

What happened to all those all time high Asian hate crimes? 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happened to all those all time high Asian hate crimes? 

Still happening, but even the liberals figured out who is doing it so it gets ignored like all the inner city murders and crime.

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It’s definitely a discussion.  I’m Jewish and would not say I wasn’t white and I’m sure most Jews in America at least wouldn’t.

You could say her statement saying the Holocaust wasn’t about race was wrong because of what the Nazis believed, but she’s right that Jews are white.

This is a bit extreme but gives an interesting perspective.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s definitely a discussion.  I’m Jewish and would not say I wasn’t white and I’m sure most Jews in America at least wouldn’t.

You could say her statement saying the Holocaust wasn’t about race was wrong because of what the Nazis believed, but she’s right that Jews are white.

This is a bit extreme but gives an interesting perspective.

Again there are genetic/DNA identifiers that only Jewish people have.

There is no conversation. Hell even 23 and me can figure it out

Can 23andMe Identify Jewish Ancestry?

23andMe has three features that can identify evidence of Jewish ancestry from your DNA:

It is remarkable that Africans have more or less consistently demonstrated anti-Semitic traits....well lets be fair on this point, it would be rare to declare ANY group that those of African descent have NOT expressed hatred toward....

And yet, Jews have traditionally been vocal supporters of the African American people, all the way back to Golda Meir,

I guess the most distinguishing characteristic of the African American community is hate.....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Again there are genetic/DNA identifiers that only Jewish people have.

There is no conversation. Hell even 23 and me can figure it out

Can 23andMe Identify Jewish Ancestry?

23andMe has three features that can identify evidence of Jewish ancestry from your DNA:

So job applications and whatever else need to add a box for Jewish on the race identification question then?

Just now, TimHauck said:

So job applications and whatever else need to add a box for Jewish on the race identification question then?

Sure I guess but asking a person's race is already stupid.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good idea. It’s easier than guessing. 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  What is the difference?

Jewish is a religion not a race.

Sure, I guess Hitler considered it a race, but he’s wrong, like he was about a lot of things.

Holocaust was about race.  Yes or No?

Hitler considered Jews an inferior race.  Fact.  It's not a matter if you agree with him, it's a matter of whether the construct of race was a determining factor.

Yes.

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some say they should add a square 

29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Holocaust was about race.  Yes or No?

Hitler considered Jews an inferior race.  Fact.  It's not a matter if you agree with him, it's a matter of whether the construct of race was a determining factor.

Yes.

Like I said, Whoopi was wrong to say the Holocaust wasn’t about race.  But that seems to be only part of her statement that people are mad about.  She was right that it was white people doing it to white people.  

She was a little misinformed about the Holocaust, but her statement wasn’t racist since Jewish isn’t a race.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Like I said, Whoopi was wrong to say the Holocaust wasn’t about race.  But that seems to be only part of her statement that people are mad about.  She was right that it was white people doing it to white people.  

She was a little misinformed about the Holocaust, but her statement wasn’t racist since Jewish isn’t a race.

It was worse than racist. She was unable to comprehend race without seeing it in the color of skin.  People like her think blacks have a monopoly on race.  

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're probably right. And I do realize there are some people who practice Judaism who were not born into Jewish families.

Sort of like the massive amount of wiggers?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know the answers to all of this, but in my opinion Ivanka is a white woman who practices the Jewish faith (Judaism) but she is not a Jew.

Jerry Seinfeld is a Jew.

It's based on a person's ancestry to determine if they are a Jew or not.  Then there is the religious aspect as well.