Mike Honcho

Will Whoopi be cancelled

Will Whoopi get cancelled  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gone?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

No adult should ever be punIshed for something they.say!

Everyone evacuate now - the movie theater is on fire! Also, I'm going to assassinate the President.

Of Russia I mean (in case I get in trouble for this).

:ninja:

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

I don't know the answers to all of this, but in my opinion Ivanka is a white woman who practices the Jewish faith (Judaism) but she is not a Jew.

Jerry Seinfeld is a Jew.

It's based on a person's ancestry to determine if they are a Jew or not.  Then there is the religious aspect as well.

Plus a hook nose 

10 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I don't know the answers to all of this, but in my opinion Ivanka is a white woman who practices the Jewish faith (Judaism) but she is not a Jew.

Jerry Seinfeld is a Jew.

It's based on a person's ancestry to determine if they are a Jew or not.  Then there is the religious aspect as well.

Tim Whatley called himself Jewish after he converted, you anti-dentite bastard.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

No adult should ever be punIshed for something they.say!

This.

We can disagree without seeking to destroy, it is possible.

I'm happy that "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," is playing out. First they went for the conservatives and you said nothing, now they've come for you. 

• Like 2

She got in trouble for having a different view, on a show called the View. It’s not called the Jew View, just the View. Now we know different. 

Same people that embrace Howard Stern, the guy that made his mark exploiting handicapped and mentally ill people for laughs now condemn this idiot for having the wrong thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same people that embrace Howard Stern, the guy that made his mark exploiting handicapped and mentally ill people for laughs now condemn this idiot for having the wrong thoughts. 

It's incredible how stupid we've become as a nation.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm happy that "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," is playing out. First they went for the conservatives and you said nothing, now they've come for you. 

I agree to an extent. Yes it is good to finally see people being treated equally.

But, the actions being taken are repugnant to any rational person.  We should not be doing this to each other as a society.  This is a nuclear option that was normalized by the left over time.

It is time to stop portraying people with opposing views as evil.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's funny as long as they're not laughing at you.

I was an avid Howard Stern listener for years as I used to have a long commute to work when I lived in NJ and it was really sad how they laughed at all of Howard's jokes about poor blacks living in the projects. He would purposely find homeless black people and ask them questions they couldn't answer to make fun of them. Yet, I remember how seriously furious he would get whenever someone mentioned Israel and how the Palestinians were being oppressed. It's like he had blinders on about topics that pertained to his lifestyle. I recall how when he was having marriage problems, he said you'd never see him with a young blonde and yet...

People can only see the log in your eye. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I was an avid Howard Stern listener for years as I used to have a long commute to work when I lived in NJ and it was really sad how they laughed at all of Howard's jokes about poor blacks living in the projects. He would purposely find homeless black people and ask them questions they couldn't answer to make fun of them. Yet, I remember how seriously furious he would get whenever someone mentioned Israel and how the Palestinians were being oppressed. It's like he had blinders on about topics that pertained to his lifestyle. I recall how when he was having marriage problems, he said you'd never see him with a young blonde and yet...

He’s a complete fraud. Yeah I laughed at Beetlejuice and Hank the angry dwarf. Speaking of angry dwarfs, where is Gutterboy? Anyway, he would never have been able to attain the platform he now has in this day and age. Proof that he’s not talented enough to make it without exploitation. Same thing for Jimmy Kimmel. But they are on the right side, so all is forgiven. They were no better than the television preachers. They just exploited a different group of weak people. 

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Sort of like the massive amount of wiggers?

Now a "Wigger Master Plan" would truly be white against white. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even Howard Stern would condemn the Howard Stern who got him to where he is. I can’t think of a bigger hypocrite. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Even Howard Stern would condemn the Howard Stern who got him to where he is. I can’t think of a bigger hypocrite. 

Just saw Jimmy Kimmel was mentioned. He could compete, and how ironic is it that those two are “best buds”. 

I think Jewish people need to get together and decide whether they're a race or not.  I work with 5 Jewish people and have 3 Jewish patients, of which... 4 said Jews were a race and the other 4 said they weren't.  Now, I didn't ask them if they were born to Jewish families or if they just practiced the Jewish faith.  I don't know.  All I do know is that there's no consensus.

I personally don't have a problem with what Whoopi said.  I just know that there's a population of Jewish people who think of them as a race and I assumed that there'd be backlash from her network because they're liberals.  I knew she wouldn't get fired though because she's black and a liberal.  It's still stupid to get suspended over, but it's what liberals do.

You’re not considered a Catholic if you don’t get baptized. Are you still considered a Jew if you don’t do their required rituals? I think that’s where the answer is.  

It's hilarious that her logic was essentially "why should I care as a black person if white people kill white people" not a direct quote, a paraphrase....

Hmmm.....I guess we can then simply ignore black killing each other eh?

Whoopie Goldberg, not a jew. But guess who is? Hall of Famer Rod Carew, he converted. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Howard Stern is Jewish. So it's okay.

how is rosanne barr doing these days?

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

how is rosanne barr doing these days?

Still on her "time out" from what I can tell  😂

On 2/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, peenie said:

Good. Call out the weak in our society. I'm all in. :thumbsup:

I wonder, is Whoopi sitting back ans saying...."Damn, this is so unfair...."

I wonder, does she enjoy the world she has helped to foment.....one that treats mistakes as actions that justify the social death penalty?   

I wonder, is she learning anything, will she change?  Will she stop being such a vile racist and propogandist?

Potential Geek Club poll:   Who's fatter - Whoopi or Stacey Abrams? 

I'd say Whoopi, dam that girl has gotten fat.   

Whoopi Goldberg Says America Should Ignore War In Ukraine As It’s Just Two Groups Of White People Fighting

https://babylonbee.com/news/whoopi--goldberg-says-america-should-ignore-war-in-ukraine-as-its-just-two-groups-of-white-people-fighting

NEW YORK, NY—Whoopi Goldberg again made waves after publicly questioning why America should care about the war in Ukraine since it's "just two groups of white people" duking it out.

"Genocide? How could this possibly end up being genocide? They're all white!" said Ms. Goldberg as her co-hosts nodded in unison. "Has anyone seen a picture of the Ukrainian army? How about the President and his cabinet? Not even a suntan. Now I educated myself, and I realize now it was wrong to dismiss the Holocaust because it wasn't just white people involved—there were also Jews. I also learned that not all Jews are white! But look, there are no Jews over in Ukraine, so this is exactly what I thought the Holocaust was: a bunch of white people killing each other. I say, let them at it!"

Joy Behar nodded ferociously, still furious that the invasion had delayed her Russian River cruise. Barbara Walters started to say that she thought the Ukrainian president was Jewish, but her face once again froze in place. A producer quickly moved the program to commercial before downing a bottle of Prozac and calling Colbert to once again book Ms. Goldberg.

At publishing time, Ms. Goldberg had issued yet another apology for calling Kennedy's assassination a "silly disagreement among white people."

• Haha 2

I really feel gypped that they have not fired this fat, woke, repulsive pile of sh1t especially after using the word 'gypped'.