Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What was the cause of DeSantis going after Disney in the first place? Disney's objection to the "Don't Say Gay Law"?

Looks like DeSantis is the front runner for Man of the Year.  Trump is going to have a hard time defeating a hero to the U.S.

The Leftists are triggered to a greater height than they were with Trump.  They actually think Florida is upset that 2k leftists aren't moving into Florida.  LOL

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Adam Schiff is one of the biggest pieces of shlt in this country. His work alone on Trump and Russia should have him doing time in prison. If he had an ounce of honor, he'd resign immediately.

Not surprising that you are posting his bullshit.

Here's a little trip down memory lane.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Looks like DeSantis is the front runner for Man of the Year.  Trump is going to have a hard time defeating a hero to the U.S.

The Leftists are triggered to a greater height than they were with Trump.  They actually think Florida is upset that 2k leftists aren't moving into Florida.  LOL

Exactly.  Fock Disney and their Leftist agenda.  Universal is better anyway.

14 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

What was the cause of DeSantis going after Disney in the first place? Disney's objection to the "Don't Say Gay Law"?

Yes.  And desantis being a man child 

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You think desantis is an American hero for going to war with Disney? : 😂

• Haha 1

Picking a fight with one of the most beloved companies on earth.

It’s a strategy. :mellow: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You think desantis is an American hero for going to war with Disney? : 😂

He's a hero because he has triggered the leftists so much, that they're staying out of Florida.  Keeping leftists out should be the #1 job of everyone in this country.  Leftists are the greatest terrorist threat to the national security of our country.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Picking a fight with one of the most beloved companies on earth.

It’s a strategy. :mellow: 

Surprised he hasn’t picked a fight with any NFL teams yet over some of their BLM messaging on helmets and the field during games. Would do wonders for his standing if he got all 3 Florida teams to leave the state!

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think most radical leftists really understand DeSantis. 

He's not backing down. If his stances and positions cost him a chance at POTUS, he clearly doesn't care. He'll run for POTUS and see what happens. If doing what he believes won't help him win a general election, then it won't. 

The mistake people make with the woke mob and with those driving identity politics is they either apologize ( the worst mistake in public) or they back down and attempt to appease/compromise/supplicate to get something tangible out of it. 

DeSantis doesn't care if people like him or not. He's not worried about losing donors if it comes to it. He's not worried if The Big Mouse makes financial moves to try to hurt him or not. He won by damn near 20 points in his last reelection. He is in a strong position to last longer than Disney HQ can try to survive by going after him. 

A fair point to make is if this is just a full on blood grudge and if DeSantis has overreached with his gubernatorial powers here. That's a more than fair question at this point. Because it's more than just making a point, now it's for all out blood. That being said, Disney started this fight. And the impact is evident - More and more big companies are staying in their own lane. They might do some woke stuff in their marketing and commercials, but they aren't commenting on public policy anymore. Not most of them. 

Whatever people think of DeSantis, good or bad, I'd consider his actions incredibly brave. I actually don't agree with his stances on abortion. But if it's what he believes, he's willing to stand by it even though it would cost him badly in a general election for POTUS one day. Most people would cave on something like that. At least, for better or worse, it's authentic. 

I suppose, in the end, that would be totally foreign to the radical left - i.e. seeing something happen that appears to have some real authenticity to it. 

Don't get me wrong, DeSantis is a grifter like all other politicians at a baseline level, but at least he's not pretending to be a bubbly fun time happy go lucky centrist cardboard cutout if that's not what he values. I believe Nikki Haley would make a more than fine President in 2024, but I won't deny she sounds completely packaged and fake most of the time. She'll say what has to be said to appeal to the best "algorithm" that will get her votes. 

DeSantis represents what Americans used to be. Just defiant and refusing to budge on some pretty basic core concepts of actual freedom. I hope he wins the primary in 2024, otherwise with four more years of Biden, I'm pretty sure America will collapse otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

He's not backing down. If his stances and positions cost him a chance at POTUS, he clearly doesn't care. He'll run for POTUS and see what happens. If doing what he believes won't help him win a general election, then it won't. 

The mistake people make with the woke mob and with those driving identity politics is they either apologize ( the worst mistake in public) or they back down and attempt to appease/compromise/supplicate to get something tangible out of it. 

DeSantis doesn't care if people like him or not. He's not worried about losing donors if it comes to it. He's not worried if The Big Mouse makes financial moves to try to hurt him or not. He won by damn near 20 points in his last reelection. He is in a strong position to last longer than Disney HQ can try to survive by going after him. 

A fair point to make is if this is just a full on blood grudge and if DeSantis has overreached with his gubernatorial powers here. That's a more than fair question at this point. Because it's more than just making a point, now it's for all out blood. That being said, Disney started this fight. And the impact is evident - More and more big companies are staying in their own lane. They might do some woke stuff in their marketing and commercials, but they aren't commenting on public policy anymore. Not most of them. 

Whatever people think of DeSantis, good or bad, I'd consider his actions incredibly brave. I actually don't agree with his stances on abortion. But if it's what he believes, he's willing to stand by it even though it would cost him badly in a general election for POTUS one day. Most people would cave on something like that. At least, for better or worse, it's authentic. 

I suppose, in the end, that would be totally foreign to the radical left - i.e. seeing something happen that appears to have some real authenticity to it. 

Don't get me wrong, DeSantis is a grifter like all other politicians at a baseline level, but at least he's not pretending to be a bubbly fun time happy go lucky centrist cardboard cutout if that's not what he values. I believe Nikki Haley would make a more than fine President in 2024, but I won't deny she sounds completely packaged and fake most of the time. She'll say what has to be said to appeal to the best "algorithm" that will get her votes. 

DeSantis represents what Americans used to be. Just defiant and refusing to budge on some pretty basic core concepts of actual freedom. I hope he wins the primary in 2024, otherwise with four more years of Biden, I'm pretty sure America will collapse otherwise. 

Good post. :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's a hero because he has triggered the leftists so much, that they're staying out of Florida.  Keeping leftists out should be the #1 job of everyone in this country.  Leftists are the greatest terrorist threat to the national security of our country.

You're a joke

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Surprised he hasn’t picked a fight with any NFL teams yet over some of their BLM messaging on helmets and the field during games. Would do wonders for his standing if he got all 3 Florida teams to leave the state!

The NFL didn’t say it was going to get legislation overturned. You’re simple and stupid.  

Why did Disney want to move there in the first place? I’ll go ahead and say crickets now. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

This is the dumbest sh1t I ever read.  All desantis cares about is money and votes and power, and he's trying to put trump trump, but he's a complete idiot and he's gonna fail.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not upset about that, more like the loss to the Florida economy of the $1 Billion building complex and 2000 related jobs of people buying local goods, paying state and local taxes, etc. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did Disney want to move there in the first place? I’ll go ahead and say crickets now. Lol. 

Jimminny Crickets. 

Just now, squistion said:

Not upset about that, more like the loss to the Florida economy of the $1 Billion building complex and 2000 related jobs of people buying local goods, paying state and local taxes, etc. 

Voting like retards….

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You're a joke

Hah!  Look at GutterPedo calling other posters "a joke".

Seriously, dude, you're completely tone deaf.  Do you ever proof read your posts before submitting?  You should try.

Just now, squistion said:

Florida's economy has been just fine without it and will be fine going forward.  Not having 2k leftists in the state to ruin the good things they have going down there outweighs any losses in money.  I also think that Disney will still build it in 2 years after DeSantis is gone.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hah!  Look at GutterPedo calling other posters "a joke".

Seriously, dude, you're completely tone deaf.  Do you ever proof read your posts before submitting?  You should try.

This whole thread is a testimony to him and Mooney not knowing shite. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, sure, it's Desantis that's the issue.

They made $83B last year, and they said they still plan to invest $17B in Florida over the next 10 years.  It's not financial.  Don't be an idiot.  It's desantis 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They made $83B last year, and they said they still plan to invest $17B in Florida over the next 10 years.  It's not financial.  Don't be an idiot.  It's desantis 

Did you know this project was already delayed 3 years? Did you know the employees didn't want to relocate. Did you know Iger never supported this project and claimed it made little sense?

You people are consumed and will believe anything you're told by your overlords.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, sure, it's Desantis that's the issue.

💥

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Did you know this project was already delayed 3 years? Did you know the employees didn't want to relocate. Did you know Iger never supported this project and claimed it made little sense?

You people are consumed and will believe anything you're told by your overlords.

It was announced July 2021, that's less than 2 years ago.  Many didn't want to relocate, some already did, but you have to be absolutely brain dead to think this has nothing to do with desantis.

You, are a complete idiot.

Gutterboy and Mooney think that not being able to show movies in China isn’t a big deal. Pay no mind to those two idiots. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and Mooney think that not being ankle to show movies in China isn’t a big deal. Pay no mind to those two idiots. 

The company that was able to pocket $23B in profit last year said it's not a big deal.  But some high school educated security guard knows better I guess.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and Mooney think that not being able to show movies in China isn’t a big deal. Pay no mind to those two idiots. 

Bump

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was announced July 2021, that's less than 2 years ago.  Many didn't want to relocate, some already did, but you have to be absolutely brain dead to think this has nothing to do with desantis.

You, are a complete idiot.

Disney has already incurred millions of dollars in expenses related to the project, including relocation costs for about 200 employees who have already moved to Florida from California. Mr. D’Amaro said in his note that the company would discuss options with those workers, “including the possibility of moving you back.” (It was not clear whether any of the people who quit rather than moved would have the chance to return to their jobs.) The Lake Nona project had initially been scheduled to open next year. Last July, Disney pushed back the move-in date to 2026, citing pandemic-related construction delays.

Look bud, you have no focking clue what you're talking about. Go ahead and apologize now and try to look less stupid next time.

HTH

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Disney has already incurred millions of dollars in expenses related to the project, including relocation costs for about 200 employees who have already moved to Florida from California. Mr. D’Amaro said in his note that the company would discuss options with those workers, “including the possibility of moving you back.” (It was not clear whether any of the people who quit rather than moved would have the chance to return to their jobs.) The Lake Nona project had initially been scheduled to open next year. Last July, Disney pushed back the move-in date to 2026, citing pandemic-related construction delays.

Look bud, you have no focking clue what you're talking about. Go ahead and apologize now and try to look less stupid next time.

HTH

Damn.  Gutterboy obviously just says things. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Damn.  Gutterboy obviously just says things. 

The whole thing is absurd, Iger doesn't support the project, so, he cut his losses and cancelled it. Has absolutely nothing to do with Desantis but, Iger knew he could score some political points by blaming Desantis anyway. He knows how focking stupid the left in this country is, he knew they would buy it hook line and sinker without doing a single ounce of research.

And wouldn't you know, the dumbest mf'ers on this forum gobbled it up. Because well, that's WTF they do.

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

You didn't contradict anything I said : 😂

at this point you're just spewing nonsense.

the move was about desantis, not money.  Refute that if you can, but I know you can't.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crickets 

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

The whole thing is absurd, Iger doesn't support the project, so, he cut his losses and cancelled it. Has absolutely nothing to do with Desantis but, Iger knew he could score some political points by blaming Desantis anyway. He knows how focking stupid the left in this country is, he knew they would buy it hook line and sinker without doing a single ounce of research.

And wouldn't you know, the dumbest mf'ers on this forum gobbled it up. Because well, that's WTF they do.

Dummy, iger wasn't even with the company when they made the decision to move to Florida.  He just joined 6 months ago, and has been battling desantis, so this is obviously the latest punch.  He even said on the earnings call that Florida has turned anti business and threw it out there that they could pull the plug, and they did.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Reality thinks Disney lost $123B last year :lol:

The tweet you're referring is clearly talking about stock value, and it's true. Also, you probably don't know how Twitter works but, I didn't actually create it. So, again, odd take. I think you might be actually retarded.

Look man, I've already made you look very stupid in this thread. What's the point of making it worse? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

The tweet you're referring is clearly talking about stock value, and it's true. Also, you probably don't know how Twitter works but, I didn't actually create it. So, again, odd take. I think you might be actually retarded.

Look man, I've already made you look very stupid in this thread. What's the point of making it worse? :dunno:

You shared the tweet.  Do you share random tweets here or only tweets you agree with?

If you agree with the tweet, then you believe that Disney made this decision because they couldn't afford the billion for the new campus, correct?