Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Picking a fight with one of the most beloved companies on earth.

It’s a strategy. :mellow: 

It cracks me up that some of you think this is actually some kind of victory for DeSantis and Florida. Whatever Disney’s motive, and it certainly looks like the feud with DeSantis as a factor, don’t kid yourselves: this is terrible news for Florida. 

Red states like Texas and Florida have made a compelling argument vs blue states like California in recent years: they’re business friendly. They offer lower taxes, less regulation. It’s been a very successful argument. But that’s all changed recently. These red states have become so paranoid about woke that they’re willing to let it get in the way of business. That’s stupid and if it continues, it will hurt these states. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

They made $83B last year, and they said they still plan to invest $17B in Florida over the next 10 years.  It's not financial.  Don't be an idiot.  It's desantis 

Reality not be an idiot? You might as well ask him to conduct brain surgery. 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and Mooney think that not being able to show movies in China isn’t a big deal. Pay no mind to those two idiots. 

HARDCORE TROUBADOUR!

You have supplanted Utilit99 as the dumbest fooking person on the FF message board where are you going?

"I'm going to Holy Land Experience Park so I can own the Libs and watch an actor play my bleeding lord and savior walk around the town square....if I can find enough money in my couch cushions to get a plane ticket." 

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Disney World is shutting down the Star Wars hotel, just one year after it opened.  It cost $2 billion to build.

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/article/galactic-starcruiser-to-close-disney-world-18107173.php

Thay sorta sucks. It looks really cool.  But the cost likely was prohibitive.  That kind of experience and cost is only going to resonate for a small set of consumers, likely not enough traffic to support the costs. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thay sorta sucks. It looks really cool.  But the cost likely was prohibitive.  That kind of experience and cost is only going to resonate for a small set of consumers, likely not enough traffic to support the costs. 

They're going to reimagine it and reopen without all the extra nerdy stuff and the costs that go along with it.  It will just be a luxury star themed resort in a few years.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

They're going to reimagine it and reopen without all the extra nerdy stuff and the costs that go along with it.  It will just be a luxury star themed resort in a few years.

Makes sense.  Probably a good strategy.

Disney still intends to invest around 10 billion dollars in Florida within the next 10 years. Hopefully by the time they do, Republicans will no longer be in charge of the state. (Or if they are they will have reverted to the pro-business Republicans that existed prior to this current crop of extremist clowns.) 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Disney still intends to invest around 10 billion dollars in Florida within the next 10 years. Hopefully by the time they do, Republicans will no longer be in charge of the state. (Or if they are they will have reverted to the pro-business Republicans that existed prior to this current crop of extremist clowns.) 

im pretty sure the reason desantis can be so aggressive fighting the left is that the GOP is now firmly entrenched in power in the state.  republicans win the cities there now.  Ohio and Florida were battlegrounds 10 years ago.   now deep red.  wisconsin, pennsylvania and michigan are battlegrounds now but if given 10 years they will probably go red as well.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I seriously doubt a 100 room hotel cost $2B to build. 

there are several conflicting reports on the number on the web.  Some say $2 billion for the hotel, some say $1 billion, some say $2 billion for both Star Wars theme parks.  Since Disney refuses to tell us, let's run with the biggest number.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there are several conflicting reports on the number on the web.  Some say $2 billion for the hotel, some say $1 billion, some say $2 billion for both Star Wars theme parks.  Since Disney refuses to tell us, let's run with the biggest number.

It's a billion for each park, which includes each hotel.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It’s all good.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all good.  

Only looney Mooney, dogshiat and GutterPedo think losing 123 billion is good for business.  :doh:

I haven't seen so many excuses and goal post moving from those 3 morons since, well, the last time they posted.  The DNC glory hole is never going to go out of business with those 3 around.

• Thanks 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Only looney Mooney, dogshiat and GutterPedo think losing 123 billion is good for business.  :doh:

They didn't lose 123 billion you dumb sh1t.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Keep slurping that DNC c@ck - it's what you do best!  :lol:

Show me where Disney lost $123B.  I'm waiting.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Show me where Disney lost $123B.  I'm waiting.

Waiting?  Whose blocking the glory hole for you?  Mooney?  Dogshiat?  Don't you guys share that DNC c@ck?

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Waiting?  Whose blocking the glory hole for you?  Mooney?  Dogshiat?  Don't you guys share that DNC c@ck?

Exactly.  This is who you are.  You make sh1t up, then ramble off 10 posts about a glory hole when asked to back it up.

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Are you 12?

You made a claim and were asked to back it up but apparently you are really invested in gay stuff which....you know...good for you if you really want to imagine dude's taking cocks. Whatever gets you off :dunno:

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

good for you if you really want to imagine dude's taking cocks. 

He does this a lot. He posts in every thread about trans or gays. So does @League Champion, @Horseman, a few others. They’re all obsessed with gay sex. They probably dream about it. 

They also seem infatuated with having really large and powerful firearms. (Not that there’s any connection…) 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Are you 12?

You made a claim and were asked to back it up but apparently you are really invested in gay stuff which....you know...good for you if you really want to imagine dude's taking cocks. Whatever gets you off :dunno:

You guys are the ones at the DNC Glory Hole getting your daily talking points, not me.  You slurp that up like it's Kool aid and then spew that over here.  :dunno:

GTFO with your shiat.

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

It cost 1200 dollar's a day per person or for 6K you could get a 2 day family stay. I would say that "cost likely was prohibitive" is a bit of an understatement.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It cost 1200 dollar's a day per person or for 6K you could get a 2 day family stay. I would say that "cost likely was prohibitive" is a bit of an understatement.  

Desantis! 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, according to the 3 clowns above NOT making money is the NEW making money.  Not a big deal.  Losing profit is not a concern. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Desantis! 

No one blamed the Star wars hotel closing on desantis dummy

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey, according to the 3 clowns above NOT making money is the NEW making money.  Not a big deal.  Losing profit is not a concern. :lol:

Link to Disney losing money last year?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He’ll just respond to this with another comment about c0ck sucking. It’s really the only thing he can think about these days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’ll just respond to this with another comment about c0ck sucking. It’s really the only thing he can think about these days. 

Why you so interested in sucking c@ck?  You at the same glory hole with the 3 stooges?

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Corporate whiz kid thinks things are going fine when you don’t lose money. The fact that you don’t make as much as projected means little.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Corporate whiz kid thinks things are going fine when you don’t lose money. The fact that you don’t make as much as projected means little.  

Bold strategy, cotton.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Eternaldoucheyandgay said they lost money last year, but they made money.  You wanna die on this hill too do ya?  You think Disney lost money last year?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks for proving my point.  Now please shut up.

I win, you lose.  Same story every time. You even demanded I make you look foolish!  :lol:

You're so fn stupid even Pimpadouche calls you a fn retard.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I win, you lose.  Same story every time. You even demanded I make you look foolish!  :lol:

You're so fn stupid even Pimpadouche calls you a fn retard.

Here is how much Disney has made the past 10 years.

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/DIS/disney/gross-profit

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Eternaldoucheyandgay said they lost money last year, but they made money.  You wanna die on this hill too do ya?  You think Disney lost money last year?

I think Disney is getting its ass kicked and pulling out all the stops. In case you hadnt noticed, they aren’t behaving like everything is fine, despite the silly excuses you pull straight out of your ass at every turn.  White House spokeswoman isn't as much of a Homer as you.  

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Here is how much Disney has made the past 10 years.

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/DIS/disney/gross-profit

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

See? This guy is going back 10 years now. 🤡. I’m sure the ones stuck with this garbage stock feel good looking back.