KSB2424

Trans Kids

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

You've said this a few times now, you're gonna have to go ahead and link that.

MDC is also the guy that calls other peoples kids retarded but blames it on someone else that never said it. He got stone cold busted on that one.  I guess it’s ok when he does it. 

13 hours ago, dogcows said:

Do you know what IS harmful to trans kids? Denying them medical care, 

So you’re on record as saying that denying any child surgery and puberty blockers is harmful? 

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

You've said this a few times now, you're gonna have to go ahead and link that.

Here you go.

You say vile chit like this and pretend to be Very Concerned about the Children. Bozo. 🤡 

And no: I won’t be engaging in your hair splitting and excuses. :wave: 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here you go.

You say vile chit like this and pretend to be Very Concerned about the Children. Bozo. 🤡 

And no: I won’t be engaging in your hair splitting and excuses. :wave: 

Your post I was responding to btw...

Yeah, that's what I thought. Everybody here knows you're a lying piece of shlt. Thanks for proving it once again.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Reality said:

Didn't think anybody would try to make an excuse for that picture and yet, here you are. 

Without knowing more, not anyone can say what is actually going on here.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Your post I was responding to btw...

Yeah, that's what I thought. Everybody here knows you're a lying piece of shlt. Thanks for proving it once again.

Wow. MDC falls flat on his face once again. No one induces the self inflicted wound like that child. He once said for months that I called someone’s kid retarded.  Turns out it was him.  He’s also a self admitted rat and welcher. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. MDC falls flat on his face once again. No one induces the self inflicted wound like that child. He once said for months that I called someone’s kid retarded.  Turns out it was him.  He’s also a self admitted rat and welcher. 

He really is just a massive piece of shlt. Only has himself to blame. The worst kind of person.

One “adult” who says gross sexual things about kids defending another - stunner.

I bet Reality and Tardcore are in the same NAMBLA chapter. :unsure: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So true. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

One “adult” who says gross sexual things about kids defending another - stunner.

You look really really bad here, no need to make it worse. You're an actual piece of shlt.

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

You have a multiple-page thread argument with me from several years ago where you tried to argue that homosexual pedophiles weren't gay; they were something else in your book.  Years later you're trying to point the finger at two conservative posters, one of whom you stated that "guys like him like to fock kids" for opposing tranny delusions?  Guys like you need to be decapitated.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You have a multiple-page thread argument with me from several years ago where you tried to argue that homosexual pedophiles weren't gay; they were something else in your book.  Years later you're trying to point the finger at two conservative posters, one of whom you stated that "guys like him like to fock kids" for opposing tranny delusions?  Guys like you need to be decapitated.

Yep.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here comes the clown car. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🚗 😂 

24x7 even on Christmas and family vacations.

For over 20+ years ...😆

9 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Clown Car = another ass-kicking for Monkey dooshbag

Ohhhh You know he's monkey "death car"? And he lies constantly about not having other aliases? 😆

23 hours ago, dogcows said:

Is there a Fox personality spamming “leave the kids alone” BS or something? I see multiple right-wing nuts on here repeating that same phrase over and over. 🐑

We’re not dumb. We know you are just using it as an excuse for bigotry against LGTBQ people.

The false accusations of LGTBQ people supposedly hurting kids has been around since the 80s at least. It’s just part of a false narrative meant to excuse disgusting bigotry. GTFO.

Do you know what IS harmful to trans kids? Denying them medical care, falsely accusing their parents of abuse, forcing them to use a bathroom that doesn’t match how they present themselves to their peers, and other things that ostracize them. It’s no longer cool to ostracize people for being gay, so the bigots are going after transgender people (including kids) instead. It’s hateful.

On the subject of trans people hurting kids, I find drag queens disturbing.  There seems to be this group of men which likes to dress as women and attract young children for shows, parades, etc.  I don't see it from women; are there "drag kings?"  If not, why not?  The answer perhaps is in autogynephilia, which seems uniquely male.

Abstract

Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women's clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia resembles a sexual orientation in that it involves elements of idealization and attachment as well as erotic desire. Nearly 3% of men in Western countries may experience autogynephilia; its most severe manifestation, MtF transsexualism, is rare but increasing in prevalence. Some theorists and clinicians reject the transsexual typology and theory of motivation derived from autogynephilia; their objections suggest a need for additional research. The concept of autogynephilia can assist clinicians in understanding some otherwise puzzling manifestations of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called 'erotic target identity inversions', in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22005209/

These people are mentally disturbed IMO, and to discount that they are a possible risk to kids is IMO irresponsible.

Thoughts?  :cheers: 

23 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Totally normal. Notice how it’s always white leftist woman in attendance? You never see any white men or Asian or woman of color at these sick events. 

That's not true. White "men" seem to be the biggest perverts of all.

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

On the subject of trans people hurting kids, I find drag queens disturbing.  There seems to be this group of men which likes to dress as women and attract young children for shows, parades, etc.  I don't see it from women; are there "drag kings?"  If not, why not?  The answer perhaps is in autogynephilia, which seems uniquely male.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22005209/

These people are mentally disturbed IMO, and to discount that they are a possible risk to kids is IMO irresponsible.

Thoughts?  :cheers: 

There are drag kings indeed. And there are different kinds of drag shows. A library drag story hour for kids is just kids’ story time in a costume. There are also drag brunches which are meant for adults who are imbibing but are generally not very risqué. Then you have shows in clubs meant for adults, where only adults are allowed. 

Anti-drag laws attempt to ban them all by treating the first two types of shows as the latter. That’s like banning all kinds of dancing in an effort to ban exotic dancing.

I am personally not a fan of the shows, but I strongly believe in the rights of others to perform in them and attend them. I think freedom is a big part of what America is supposed to be about. I was happy to see that the courts upheld the first amendment by blocking Tennessee’s anti-drag law. 

On 6/11/2023 at 1:19 PM, squistion said:

Without knowing more, not anyone can say what is actually going on here.

Time to remove the T?  The gays and trans really have nothing in common.  

Unlike members of the trans community, who are working against their biology and trying to change who they are physically, gay or lesbian people are trying to be nobody but themselves. They are not seeking surgery or hormone treatments.They love the same gender; they don’t want to be a different gender.

Agree?

Norway bans sex change mutilations on kids, joining numerous European countries that have. Lots of hateful uneducated rednecks there too I guess. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:24 PM, GutterBoy said:

Err, not error.

And no, you can't change your DNA, but DNA doesn't dictate if you wear a dress or not.

Maybe true.  Still, science is trying to locate both the tramp gene and the slut gene which determine the length of the dress one chooses to wear and the frequency with which one takes it off in places other than at home.   Hopes are that the genes are only switched on by the hottie gene and not the ugo gene.

So there is a proposed amendment to the law in California saying that if a parent doesn’t affirm their child’s gender identity that they child may be removed from the home by the state.  Literally coming for the kids. 

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Uh oh.  What do they do now? 

More proof the anti-trans bullying is NOT about protecting kids:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/canadian-girl-9-accused-of-being-transgender-at-track-meet/

A 9-year-old Canadian girl was verbally attacked and accused of being transgender at a school track and field event last week.

Heidi Starr’s young daughter was left “visibly shaking and sobbing” after the grandfather of another student interrupted a shot put event by yelling at her and accusing her of being transgender during the track and field meet for elementary students held at Kelowna’s Apple Bowl.

And she was a girl, but I guess she didn’t look girly enough for the bigoted piece of crap who basically repeated all the same garbage talking points I see here every day.

Nobody is buying the “leave kids alone” line because we see those spouting it are doing the exact opposite. GTFO.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/canadian-girl-9-accused-of-being-transgender-at-track-meet/

And she was a girl, but I guess she didn’t look girly enough for the bigoted piece of crap who basically repeated all the same garbage talking points I see here every day.

Nobody is buying the “leave kids alone” line because we see those spouting it are doing the exact opposite. GTFO.

3rd time this has been posted. Thanks for proving how rare this sort of thing is. Hopefully CANADA gets that figured out.

You people are absolute clowns, I hope one day you understand that.

On 6/14/2023 at 6:07 PM, dogcows said:

:(

It's always been hard for large, homely looking girl. They were always already at a disadvantage, but now, thanks to all the trannies running around, they are unlikely to get the benefit of the doubt. I hope the best for this girl.

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

The Muppets and Big Bird are coming after your kids? :lol:

You can't make this stuff up. 

23 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

I will murder any queer that comes near my kids, and a jury will not convict.

Was this you?

https://www.advocate.com/news/kkk-kentucky-lgbtq-gun-threat

Two alleged members of the Ku Klux Klan reportedly threatened people at a pro-LGBTQ+ rights rally in Kentucky on June 3 — one of whom even pulled a gun on the small crowd.