Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s amazing what can happen in a few short years. Now liberals are ok with a billionaire spending hundreds of millions of dollars to get his guy elected. I remember when they were against that. 

And now for extra bonus points, name the scotus ruling that made this possible!

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You mean selling oil from the reserve to the highest competitive bidder as REQUIRE BY LAW.  The travesty and I'm sure you were just as upset at this law when the previous administration did the same thing in 2017. 

Do you know what oil reserves are meant for?

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

WGAF? This is the J6 thread.

Jan 6 2021 is a joke. Just like Watson being under scrutiny is a joke.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most of the states in question have a democrat governor.  Kind of hinders anyone in the state or the state itself from bringing a case. I hope your getting a better  understanding of what went on here. 

What IS going on is that Republicans are installing election officials that believe and went along with the big lie. They're the ones that will completely fukk up the next election. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bladdy blue, bladdy blue. Have another drink you soused up rummy

Well, I guess when you have nothing to offer in the way of facts or evidence, it's time to turn to the personal insults.

Seeing your weak a$$ flail about because deep down you know you've been completely duped but just can't come to grips with it is really funny. Keep grasping, you'll grab a straw(man) one of these days.

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Boy, Josh Hawley looks like a little b****. 😁

Honest to God out of all the hours of this hearing? I think he was the only one that was openly laughed at by both sides.  

Loved when they added the Scooby Doo running away sounds. 😂

Chariots of Fire cracked me up.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And now for extra bonus points, name the scotus ruling that made this possible!

Citizens United. Now you name your current BAC 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Jan 6 2021 is a joke. Just like Watson being under scrutiny is a joke.

Damn, didn't realize you were a traitor AND a crazed misogynist. Now you just need to reveal that you're a pedophile and a Nazi and I'll have bingo!

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What IS going on is that Republicans are installing election officials that believe and went along with the big lie. They're the ones that will completely fukk up the next election. 

Well, I guess when you have nothing to offer in the way of facts or evidence, it's time to turn to the personal insults.

Seeing your weak a$$ flail about because deep down you know you've been completely duped but just can't come to grips with it is really funny. Keep grasping, you'll grab a straw(man) one of these days.

It’s what Wiffleball and I do. I guess you missed his volley at me. Also, I have never claimed the fraud and shenanigans that occurred during the election would be enough to make up the votes needed. So who’s getting duped again? The guy that said it was a free and fair election, or the guy who says there was more fraud than usual? Wait, You already said it wasn’t a fair election. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Damn, didn't realize you were a traitor AND a crazed misogynist. Now you just need to reveal that you're a pedophile and a Nazi and I'll have bingo!

Traitor? Crazed misogynist? How so?

Does anyone know if the political prisoners being held are being kept up to date with their COVID-19 boosters? Id hate for them to miss one.

24 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Got an update on that master sleuth Durham's investigation?

Well, we know that Russia Collusion was a conspiracy created by Hillary's campaign.  What more do we need on than that?  You should be concerned why no one is investigating her.  Oh wait, it's because your people control the investigations, so it's ok to turn a blind eye.  Keep at it Mr. Hypocrite. :doublethumbsup:

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you agree there is no provable evidence of election fraud.  Bout time one of you came around.  :clap:

I never said that their was or wasn't.  But it's nice to see that you can concede that guilt can be obtained without evidence.  :cheers:

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have never claimed the fraud and shenanigans that occurred during the election would be enough to make up the votes needed.

So you agree that the big lie was exactly that. And you still defend Trump? You really do hate America, don't you?

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You already said it wasn’t a fair election. 

I did? There you go, misunderstanding simple concepts again.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, we know that Russia Collusion was a conspiracy created by Hillary's campaign.  What more do we need on than that?  You should be concerned why no one is investigating her.  Oh wait, it's because your people control the investigations, so it's ok to turn a blind eye.  Keep at it Mr. Hypocrite. :doublethumbsup:

Investigate away. All criminals should go to jail. Except, she WAS investigated for Benghazi. Remind me how that turned out. You know, after she testified under oath? Something Trump will NEVER do?

My people control whatnow?

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Nope. That's bullsh!t and bad for America. 

Would you say it’s fair? 

i like this fnord guy.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’d have to agree with HT on this one. Trump was better at getting things done than Biden. Biden has been worthless. 

Biden has done things:

the infrastructure package

appointed the most federal judges in the first year of a presidency ever

unemployment was reduced and we've gained back all the jobs lost to COVID and are even above where we were in February of 2020.

He has stalled on quite a few things too and I'm leaving out the stuff that I know is controversial like the COVID package he passed and his support for transgender service members

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would you say it’s fair? 

I'd say it's legal.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I'd say it's legal.

Legal isn’t fair.  I ask again, is it fair? It’s obvious that it’s legal. 

So last night this kangaroo court had an anonymous “White House security official” say the secret service was calling their loved ones to say they may not make it. More hearsay, this time from an anonymous “White House security official”.  What a sham. 

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Many of those people are under criminal investigation or facing charges for FALSELY sayin the election was rigged...cause that actually is a crime.

In fact, if you had been listening to the hearings, you would have a much greater understanding of who really was trying to steal the election and or rig it.

What's "false" is coverage the media provides and Big Tech's effort burying real stories. It's hard going over this stuff again. I made a zillion posts between November and January at the time...

I had been paying heavy attention in real time. The media, Big Tech, and the Democrats have been working hand in glove to keep the truth suppressed all this time. I had been feeling pretty good about a Trump win at the time as the results pouted in. Then a flood of stories in all the right places about "a water pipe bursting" and a delay in counting, followed by a flood of Biden votes while observers were harassed out of the building. This is what happened in Michigan. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-tcf-center-election-fraud-newly-recovered-video-shows-late-night-deliveries-tens-thousands-illegal-ballots-michigan-arena/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Molly Ball, a soldly left wing MSM journalist mind you, celebrating soon after the election, let the cat out of the bag over all the hard work of how the election was "fortified": https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/ but we'd known that all along. She didn't get the memo to STFU. Until this hit, you'd been under media and big tech information blackout. And were soon under it again. While I was digging that up, I found this link going over the article: https://stream.org/time-magazine-article-celebrates-conspiracy-to-fix-2020-election/ and various links through there. 

Then there is the 4000 mules documentary. 

Anyway, those protestors knew fully well what was going on.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Legal isn’t fair.  I ask again, is it fair? It’s obvious that it’s legal. 

You’re a Trump supporter but you now care about what’s fair?  You’re all over the place. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Jan. 6 Committee Announces There Will Be Another Bonus Hearing After The Credits

https://babylonbee.com/news/jan-6-committee-announces-there-will-be-another-hearing-after-the-credits

It's free media coverage, the kangaroo court will never end until Nancy Pelosi loses her gavel. They're going to wring the juice out of until at least the midterm or maybe even they go home for Christmas.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What's "false" is coverage the media provides and Big Tech's effort burying real stories. It's hard going over this stuff again. I made a zillion posts between November and January at the time...

I had been paying heavy attention in real time. The media, Big Tech, and the Democrats have been working hand in glove to keep the truth suppressed all this time. I had been feeling pretty good about a Trump win at the time as the results pouted in. Then a flood of stories in all the right places about "a water pipe bursting" and a delay in counting, followed by a flood of Biden votes while observers were harassed out of the building. This is what happened in Michigan. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-tcf-center-election-fraud-newly-recovered-video-shows-late-night-deliveries-tens-thousands-illegal-ballots-michigan-arena/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Molly Ball, a soldly left wing MSM journalist mind you, celebrating soon after the election, let the cat out of the bag over all the hard work of how the election was "fortified": https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/ but we'd known that all along. She didn't get the memo to STFU. Until this hit, you'd been under media and big tech information blackout. And were soon under it again. While I was digging that up, I found this link going over the article: https://stream.org/time-magazine-article-celebrates-conspiracy-to-fix-2020-election/ and various links through there. 

Then there is the 4000 mules documentary. 

Anyway, those protestors knew fully well what was going on.

C'mon man. You talk about "how media is working to suppress the truth" then you bring up a bunch of right wing conspiracies. You cite a heavily conservative source. Read articles that misinterpret what the author said to try and make it as insidious as possible and then cite the Dinesh D'Souza movie which has been proven inaccurate in every way. And I mean, holding up Dinesh as some arbiter of truth is hilarious. If the dude's lips are moving he is lying. For crying out loud- he committed campaign finance fraud

• Thanks 2

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

C'mon man. You talk about "how media is working to suppress the truth" then you bring up a bunch of right wing conspiracies. You cite a heavily conservative source. Read articles that misinterpret what the author said to try and make it as insidious as possible and then cite the Dinesh D'Souza movie which has been proven inaccurate in every way. And I mean, holding up Dinesh as some arbiter of truth is hilarious. If the dude's lips are moving he is lying. 

Was using our intelligence agencies to term hunters laptop as Russian disinformation a right wing conspiracy too? Was the way the corporate media and big tech went along with it also a conspiracy? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was using our intelligence agencies to term hunters laptop as Russian disinformation a right wing conspiracy too? Was the way the corporate media and big tech went along with it also a conspiracy? 

I'm glad you got to yell squirrel. 

I'm also glad the right wing echo chamber has you as a follower. These people need to eat and they need suckers like you to buy into it all. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm glad you got to yell squirrel. 

I'm also glad the right wing echo chamber has you as a follower. These people need to eat and they need suckers like you to buy into it all. 

That didn’t happen? 

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

i like this fnord guy.  :thumbsup:

They're all good guys and the board is better with a diversity of opinions. I don't want this place to be an echo chamber and I'm glad and thankful they're here. You and I have known each other for over twenty years, since before theHuddle imploded. MDC and I had each other's backs here for a long the time, it was maybe a year or two after Trump came along that I shifted right to follow him, but we still both remember those days and have gotten along throughout.

Now I've had run-ins with gutterboy/vomit quite a bit lately regarding his moral blindspot regarding what I perceive as his acquiescence to the sexually grooming of kids but that he readily assures us is not the case. But, no, I'm glad he's here too. I'll repeat that, I'm glad gutterboy is here too. Obviously, he draws his moral lines in much different places than I do but he does draw them in accordance with his own conscience. All I ask is to not look to me to affirm that they are within acceptable societal norms because IMO they are not. Otherwise I think he makes a fine contributor.

Before that, I'd went round and round with Rusty too although that's been resolved, I hope. I'm glad I resolved my differences with worms too before he departed again, hopefully temporarily.

Anyway, I never want to alienate anyone and always a hand of friendship out to anyone on this end of the computer.

:cheers:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That didn’t happen? 

Could you just either get back on the track or just let the adults talk? 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

C'mon man. You talk about "how media is working to suppress the truth" then you bring up a bunch of right wing conspiracies. You cite a heavily conservative source. Read articles that misinterpret what the author said to try and make it as insidious as possible and then cite the Dinesh D'Souza movie which has been proven inaccurate in every way. And I mean, holding up Dinesh as some arbiter of truth is hilarious. If the dude's lips are moving he is lying. For crying out loud- he committed campaign finance fraud

I don't expect to reach you. The Dems and the media and Big Tech have done such a fine job of burying the truth and assuring us of the lie over the years.

I just want you to know these people were not wrong. And they know full well that they are right.

Anyway, the cracks are forming in the corporatist-globalist cabal running the major governmental parties, media, entertainment, education, and Big Tech oligarchies on both sides of the Atlantic. There are good signs they are in retreat and loosing their grips. If we just keep pounding, maybe more and more ordinary people can see how they're getting screwed and we can get our civilization back. It doesn't take accepting or denying any particular narrative of the 2020 election.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't expect to reach you. The Dems and the media and Big Tech have done such a fine job of burying the truth and assuring us of the lie over the years.

I just want you to know these people were not wrong. And they know full well that they are right.

Anyway, the cracks are forming in the corporatist-globalist cabal running the major governmental parties, media, entertainment, education, and Big Tech oligarchies on both sides of the Atlantic. There are good signs they are in retreat and loosing their grips. If we just keep pounding, maybe the ordinary people can see how they're getting screwed and we can get our civilization back.

Sorry. I just don't subscribe to conspiracy theories. Also, I don't buy any argument that D'Souza' movie (that has been proven inaccurate) as evidence of anything. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Could you just either get back on the track or just let the adults talk? 

The subject is Jan 6. What happened during the election is part of that. You just don’t want to answer the question. You’re the one saying it’s all a conspiracy theory. N/P. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The subject is Jan 6. What happened during the election is part of that. You just don’t want to answer the question. You’re the one saying it’s all a conspiracy theory. N/P. 

Enjoy the read since it makes you feel better:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/12/now-warning-about-hunter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It’s behind a pay wall. What does it say? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s behind a pay wall. What does it say? 

Well you could spend a few dollars (Or put in a fake e-mail) but because I'm nice:

But for news outlets interested in actually evaluating what the New York Post claimed it had, neither the paper nor its source for the material, President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani, were willing to share. (Giuliani famously told the New York Times that he was hoping to avoid having the material vetted before being published.)

Now, a new voice has joined those raising questions about the validity of the material that’s alleged to have been on Hunter Biden’s laptop: the guy who recovered that data in the first place. 

“The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years,” our report explained, with those we spoke with being unable to “reach definitive conclusions about the contents as a whole, including whether all of it originated from a single computer or could have been assembled from files from multiple computers and put on the portable drive.”

For example:

“[An expert] also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.”
“Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, ‘Mail,' ‘Salacious Pics Package’ and ‘Big Guy File’ — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.”

“I saw some content that was disturbing and then also raised some red flags,” Mac Isaac explained to “Real America’s Voice.” Later asked to explain what had alarmed him, he said that he saw “criminality … related to foreign business dealings, to potential money laundering and, more importantly, national security issues and concerns.” That, he explained, was “what caused me to do a deep dive into the laptop once it became my property.”

Here, again, the timeline is iffy. Delaware law indicates that he could assume ownership of the laptop after a year. But he obtained the laptop in April 2019 (at the same time that conservative media was beginning to focus on Hunter Biden’s relationship with a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma) and gave it to the FBI that December. He said that he was alarmed by the failure of the laptop to come up during Trump’s first impeachment investigation. That effort ended in February 2020, before a year had passed.

What Mac Isaac said next, though, is what was most noteworthy. When he did his “deep dive,” he said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year-and-a-half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in, not physically, but passing off this misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he said. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive and to jeopardize that is going to mean that everything that I sacrificed will be for nothing.”

In other words, Mac Isaac says that he has seen claims about what the laptop contains that don’t actually reflect what he saw on the laptop at the outset. Or, presumably, sees now, as one of the few people that might still have an unlittered copy of its contents.

• Like 1

The largest diversion tactic in human history. Might as well just throw a rock over “there” and run away.  

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well you could spend a few dollars (Or put in a fake e-mail) but because I'm nice:

That didn’t address the fact that it was called Russian disinformation by our intelligence community. Talk about a squirrel. I’ll ask again, was it being branded as Russian  disinformation by the intel community and the suppression of the story by corporate media and big tech a conspiracy theory? It should be easy to answer , no links required. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That didn’t address the fact that it was called Russian disinformation by our intelligence community. Talk about a squirrel. I’ll ask again, was it being branded as Russian  disinformation by the intel community and the suppression of the story by corporate media and big tech a conspiracy theory? It should be easy to answer , no links required. 

Dude- it was a BS red herring story. It was disinformation- who knows where from. If I don't believe Russia then it is a right wing conspiracy- which would you prefer one to believe? The story was out there. There was no suppression. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Dude- it was a BS red herring story. It was disinformation- who knows where from. If I don't believe Russia then it is a right wing conspiracy- which would you prefer one to believe? The story was out there. There was no suppression. 

Wow. What can you say at this point? What was on there wasn’t “out there” during the election. And why did the Intel stooges call it Russian disinformation? Your precious NYT confirmed it was real. The conspiracy was all on the left side. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. What can you say at this point? What was on there wasn’t “out there” during the election. And why did the Intel stooges call it Russian disinformation? Your precious NYT confirmed it was real. The conspiracy was all on the left side. 

Yes it has to be a conspiracy. 

The rolling eyes emoji is not big enough to express what I want. 

"My precious New York Times"? Dude are you okay? Do you have nothing that brings you joy or love in your life? Who the hell would accuse someone of being devoted to a newspaper?