Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Biden going prime time to spotlight fight to protect democracy following jabs at ‘MAGA Republicans’

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm not keen on being labeled a traitor. Biden* finally crossed the line that makes me hate him at a personal level and not simply his policies or the fools he surrounds himself with.

Hmm…. You’re offended because Biden attacked those engaging in political violence and told people to vote instead?

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hmm…. You’re offended because Biden attacked those engaging in political violence and told people to vote instead?

Isn’t that the guy married to a pedophile? 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

right us voting against Biden is definitely cause were fascist, oh yah and that word voting once again tells us we are anti-democracy

fock off

let me know when Biden tells antifa to vote and not destroy cities

rules for the radical left.  pick a target.  freeze it.  personalize it.  polarize it.  now being done in a national prime time address by biden.

1 hour ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Its just never stops with you guys.  So disgusting.

HT pulling the ole Doyle Hargraves “jus kiddin” now. 

The neo-Fuhrer's speech was exactly what his people wanted it to be. Frightening, threatening, divisive. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT pulling the ole Doyle Hargraves “jus kiddin” now. 

Wrong. I’m laughing at how you run to defend a c lister like John Legend and his moron wife. Took you about a minute to run and find a link. Lol.  HTDS can make you care about stupid things. Fetch  boy! 

i visited a crazed liberal forum to see what they said about the speech.  there was no thread about the speech.  almost no commentary about it either.  one poster said that bidens use of the term semi-fascist was placating the right and very wrong and showed weakness and biden should have called the entire gop nazis instead.   another one said that the fact media seemed critical of the speech was proof it was a great speech.  they created a poll after the speech asking if they now agree or diagree with hillary's basket of deplorables comment and almost the entire forum agrees with hillary and calls her a great woman.  

after that, they pretty much ignored the speech.

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

The video below is all you need to know about Shapiro. I’m not going to waste my time listening to his podcast when it’s clear he can’t even answer simple questions from a reporter, so he resorts to name calling and running away. He only appears “smart” to idiots. It beggars belief that he did no research on his interviewer, had no awareness of the British format of adversarial questions, and went into a complete meltdown. That is NOT the behavior of an intelligent person. It’s what happens when you are used to preaching to the choir and getting on Fox News where you never ever ever get a tough question.

I’m sure on his podcast, he can say whatever he wants, with nobody to push back or question his absurd assertions. His listeners (assuming they are the same morons who post fawning replies on all his tweets) are completely uncritical of anything he says, believing whatever he says because it fits into their predetermined worldview. Listening to an entire podcast of his would be no more intellectually stimulating than watching an episode of Barney.

I'll watch that when I get the chance.  Otherwise I'll take that as a won bet.  :cheers:

A super intelligent guy like yourself, much smarter than Ben, must get his conservative viewpoint somewhere; I'm confident you just don't live in your liberal bubble.  If not Shapiro, who then?

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The neo-Fuhrer's speech was exactly what his people wanted it to be. Frightening, threatening, divisive. 

It has been a while since liberals were able to use their sieg heil salute. 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

This encapsulates the GOP response to Biden’s speech pretty well…

LMAO... Hurt by meanness?  Nah, thats for the libtards that cry about everything they dont like being hate speech.  What smart people are railing against is the destruction of societal norms and objective truth.  Words have to mean things for societies to survive.  The libtards are doing their best to destroy it so any dissenters are racists or some type of phobe. 

• Haha 1

If you opposed anything about Obama -- policy, speech, whatever -- you were insta-labeled a raciss.  It appears we are being set up to be labeled a "MAGA republican" if we do the same for Biden. 

I'm guessing they think that's a bad thing, wanting to make America great?  :lol: 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

where did biden attack the blm rioters and protestors?  where did he attack pelosi, maxine waters, his own VP etc for calling for political violence?  where did biden attack himself for threatening to punch trump in 2016?  because it damn sure looks to me like he loves political violence when its coming from the left?

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If you opposed anything about Obama -- policy, speech, whatever -- you were insta-labeled a raciss.  It appears we are being set up to be labeled a "MAGA republican" if we do the same for Biden. 

I'm guessing they think that's a bad thing, wanting to make America great?  :lol: 

I’m more MAGA now than I’ve ever been. Open to talking about it in public much more than before. 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'll watch that when I get the chance.  Otherwise I'll take that as a won bet.  :cheers:

A super intelligent guy like yourself, much smarter than Ben, must get his conservative viewpoint somewhere; I'm confident you just don't live in your liberal bubble.  If not Shapiro, who then?

One need not be “super intelligent” to see that Shapiro isn’t as smart as he claims to be, and that his entire game is throwing red meat to far right conservatives.

As for a conservative publication, I don’t agree with everything put out by The Dispatch, but at least they are trying to have a conversation. For example, their take on Biden’s speech was worthy of discussion, unlike Shapiro’s drivel about the lighting. I think David Brooks of The NY Times has his moments, although he and many other conservatives are now considered RINOs because they didn’t jump on board the Trump train.

I used to think Gary Abernathy was pretty decent too, but he has really slipped since he decided that saying things against Trump was bad for business. Now he makes arguments that you can tell he doesn’t actually believe himself.

I’m not gonna lie and say I’m conservative, but those are a few conservatives who I think bring real ideas to the table, whether I agree with them or not. Ben Shapiro does not fit that bill. He does get a lot of views by constantly pandering to the far right. So if it’s all just a game and he doesn’t care that basically all his “culture war” statements are blatantly inconsistent with his claimed “libertarian” beliefs, then he is outsmarting us all. Props to him for getting the views and likes.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s just wild watching Biden and his leftist followers point a finger at the right and MAGA Americans for political violence after  what we have witnessed over the last 6 years.  It’s why they cling so hard to Jan 6.  We all know who did the violence.  We watched it. 

Preach.   The sad thing is it's working.  There are a lot of otherwise rationale people that really think "democracy was in danger"

30 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m more MAGA now than I’ve ever been. Open to talking about it in public much more than before. 

Same here. No more nice guy.  But I still want Desantis. Trump as a voice is great. Also, Trump said he was going to pardon everyone from Jan 6. I don’t think he would say that if he was running.  Then again, it’s Trump. 

babylon bee is covered in biden speech mockery

https://babylonbee.com/

After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger

POLITICS·Sep 3, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

Biden Forces Stalled 12 Miles From Moscow

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  44

Biden Announces Strategic Alliance With Mussolini And Emperor Hirohito

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  35

France Surrenders To Biden

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  50

Biden Announces Invasion Of Poland

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  42

Biden Signs Non-Aggression Pact With Poland

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  50

Biden Opens Camps In Which To Concentrate Political Dissidents And Other Undesirables

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  80

POLITICS · SEP 1, 2022 ·  254

Biden Condemns Fascism In Speech While Also Debuting Attractive New Mustache

PHILADELPHIA, PA — In a speech tonight, Joe Biden condemned fascism and extremism while also debuting a delightful little mustachioed look.

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  118

Biden Abolishes Office Of President And Names Self Supreme Führer

BERLIN — During his speech last night, Biden abolished the office of the president and named himself Supreme Führer. "It is with great reluctance t...

WORLD · SEP 2, 2022 ·  146

Biden Swallows Cyanide Capsule In Underground Bunker

BERLIN — The war having turned against him, Biden has reportedly taken a cyanide capsule in an underground bunker. Biden holed up here in hopes of l...

• Thanks 1

Tim Pool had a great comment in this video.  They've been planning this since Biden won in 2020.  No-one is voting FOR Biden.  Biden won out of hatred for Trump.   So they HAD to (in their minds) run Biden out there making this speech.  Because 2022 must be all about Trump.  But instead they've really damaged themselves.

interesting comment i read elsewhere:

It's a rally speech before blatant fortifications and everything goes to hell.

• Haha 1

i will assert what ive said about Joe Biden.  He is NOT a politician.  He has ZERO political instincts.  If Bill Clinton was handed that speech, he would know better than to deliver it.  He'd rip it up and do something else.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

i will assert what ive said about Joe Biden.  He is NOT a politician.  He has ZERO political instincts.  If Bill Clinton was handed that speech, he would know better than to deliver it.  He'd rip it up and do something else.

Perhaps a younger Biden would have seen it.  But he's not cognitively there, so he just says whatever they tell him. :( 

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Joe was a Senator for almost 50 years. He got 81 million votes for president in 2020. Pretty decent for somebody with zero political instincts.

Think about the actual results of this speech for a sec. Nobody is talking about inflation or Biden’s low poll numbers. They are talking about MAGA and Trump. If Trump/MAGA is the top story from now until November, that is good for the Democrats.

And all Biden had to do was attack a bunch of people who already chant “F Joe Biden” all the time anyway? I fail to see the downside for him.

A lot of Democrats have been complaining that it’s time for Joe to “stop playing nice” so this is going to energize them as well. It turns out Republicans don’t have a monopoly on the politics of outrage. They better figure out a response or watch their red wave drift harmlessly back out to sea.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 12:22 PM, Masshole said:

We should start a pool:  "Over/Under on how many pounds of Adderall they will pump Biden up on before this speech".   

I am going to set the line at "the equivalent to the weight of a 10 yr old girl".  

So you believe the fat@$$ that's dropping hints to his moronic followers to kill FBI agents? Wow, deep end or what?

11 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

So you believe the fat@$$ that's dropping hints to his moronic followers to kill FBI agents? Wow, deep end or what?

:lol: Lulooooooooooo.....:banana:

47 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Joe was a Senator for almost 50 years. He got 81 million votes for president in 2020. Pretty decent for somebody with zero political instincts.

Think about the actual results of this speech for a sec. Nobody is talking about inflation or Biden’s low poll numbers. They are talking about MAGA and Trump. If Trump/MAGA is the top story from now until November, that is good for the Democrats.

And all Biden had to do was attack a bunch of people who already chant “F Joe Biden” all the time anyway? I fail to see the downside for him.

A lot of Democrats have been complaining that it’s time for Joe to “stop playing nice” so this is going to energize them as well. It turns out Republicans don’t have a monopoly on the politics of outrage. They better figure out a response or watch their red wave drift harmlessly back out to sea.

you need to turn off msnbc, everyone in the real world, is worried about paying bills

51 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Anyone else getting mail in ballots?  My household got 3 and we didnt request em.  Wtf?

Yeah. Got 4. There are only two of us and we didn't request them. 

I've said it since the start, the liberals are great at cheating in elections. 

53 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. Got 4. There are only two of us and we didn't request them. 

I've said it since the start, the liberals are great at cheating in elections. 

Yeah sure, just watch how much cheating goes on by repub/trumpers in November-the whiny fat guy screaming that 2020 was a cheat is actually a cheater-he never pays his bills. The fat guy who yelled wolf.................................each politician that even mentions 2020  cheating should be penalized 5,000 votes every time they do.

26 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah sure, just watch how much cheating goes on by repub/trumpers in November-the whiny fat guy screaming that 2020 was a cheat is actually a cheater-he never pays his bills. The fat guy who yelled wolf.................................each politician that even mentions 2020  cheating should be penalized 5,000 votes every time they do.

Luuuuulooooooooooooooo.....:lol::banana:

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

He could be all those things.  But he was good for my wallet and this country too.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:36 PM, Voltaire said:

I'm not keen on being labeled a traitor. Biden* finally crossed the line that makes me hate him at a personal level and not simply his policies or the fools he surrounds himself with.

It gets kind of buried because obviously the people Biden has surrounded himself with are just awful and are giving him horrible advice.    But Biden's always been a dik.    He's not some good ole boy from Delaware.   He's a small-minded, mean-spirited person:     

31 minutes ago, Masshole said:

It gets kind of buried because obviously the people Biden has surrounded himself with are just awful and are giving him horrible advice.    But Biden's always been a dik.    He's not some good ole boy from Delaware.   He's a small-minded, mean-spirited person:     

Yes. For sure. I don't want him to completely lose his mind because I want him to remember what a massive failure he is.

1 hour ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Completely peaceful protest. What’s the point? 

5 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Just laughing at some maga clowns

Were you laughing when BLM/Antifa was burning down cities, looting businesses, murdering people and assaulting others?