Sign in to follow this  
edjr

IAN IS COMING FOR FLORIDA! DOOMSDAY!

Sarasota mayor says the city is withdrawing its police officers from the streets

"We just made the decision just now to withdraw all of our police officers from the streets just because of the sustained wind pressure that we've been having," Arroyo said.

Seems like a good as time as any to LOOT!!!!!!!!!

More than 330,000 customers are without power in Florida

Hope no one needs dey A/C

Just now, supermike80 said:

Still works for me

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@naplespanorama-org.vodkavi.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@naplespanorama-org.vodkavi.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bummer for you.  Update..Bunch of people on the pier..waves lashing about..but doesn't seem to be getting worse

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Bummer for you.  Update..Bunch of people on the pier..waves lashing about..but doesn't seem to be getting worse

:lol: 

Its down, there is a cached version i can view using firefox however there is a message if you look fast enough saying that the camera is offline.

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Its down, there is a cached version i can view using firefox however there is a message if you look fast enough saying that the camera is offline.

Maybe the one I'm looking at is looping.   :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They haven't mentioned anything about possible Sharknados.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Maybe the one I'm looking at is looping.   :dunno:

🤡

Don't listen to edjr; he knows nothing about web site maintenance.  🤪

4pm Orlando update: Raining since this morning. Wind picked up a bit in recent hours, but still mild (10 mph with higher gusts). Power still on and no flickers. Probably won't lose it til mid-night, but given all the rain and increasing wind, could go out any time.

Wife made me turn damn thermostat down, so when power does goes out her nipples stay erect. Kid probably sleeping in our bed tonight so no hurricane sex regardless of nipples.

More updates to follow.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, soon after I query about dangerous runaway critters, we got sharks patrolling the city streets. Sharknado, starring ian Zeiring. Hurricane Ian. Connect the focking dots. 

Next thing you know, we will have pedos pretending to be President. 

Senator Biden. :mad:

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

4pm Orlando update: Raining since this morning. Wind picked up a bit in recent hours, but still mild (10 mph with higher gusts). Power still on and no flickers. Probably won't lose it til mid-night, but given all the rain and increasing wind, could go out any time.

Wife made me turn damn thermostat down, so when power does goes out her nipples stay erect. Kid probably sleeping in our bed tonight so no hurricane sex regardless of nipples.

More updates to follow.

I will be there in a few weeks and then a couple weeks after that. Please make sure it is clean and the golf courses are ready to go. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, phillybear said:

So, soon after I query about dangerous runaway critters, we got sharks patrolling the city streets. Sharknado, starring ian Zeiring. Hurricane Ian. Connect the focking dots. 

Next thing you know, we will have pedos pretending to be President. 

Senator Biden. :mad:

"I'm president Biden, and I approve this message."

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats already politicizing a hurricane. So now we wait for them to go after Desantis no matter what he does. Scum. 

There it is. People are going to lose their homes, lives etc...But Behar not only shows no concern, but she takes an opposite approach.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-host-joy-behar-slams-desantis-climate-change-comments-as-hurricane-ian-closes-florida

As Hurricane Ian closes in on Florida, 'The View' co-host Joy Behar slams DeSantis for climate change comments

"The View" co-host Joy Behar slammed Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., on Wednesday for previous comments about climate change while discussing Hurricane Ian and his leadership.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

There it is. People are going to lose their homes, lives etc...But Behar not only shows no concern, but she takes an opposite approach.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-host-joy-behar-slams-desantis-climate-change-comments-as-hurricane-ian-closes-florida

As Hurricane Ian closes in on Florida, 'The View' co-host Joy Behar slams DeSantis for climate change comments

"The View" co-host Joy Behar slammed Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., on Wednesday for previous comments about climate change while discussing Hurricane Ian and his leadership.

That thing and the rest of the things on that cesspool show all need to just drop dead.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That thing and the rest of the things on that cesspool show all need to just drop dead.

Every one of them. 

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Hawkeye thinks both sides do it. It’s a wonder how someone with so little knowledge can weigh in on so much, always with the same stupid Fockin line. 

9pm Orlando update: Raining sheets now, rather than the all day drizzle - that's what uproots the trees as their roots lose grip. Winds sustaining 30+- mph... gusts in the 45+.  Amazingly still have power, but had a few flickers recently and expecting power to drop any minute.  Worst is yet to come... probably midnight.

No known damage yet, but the huge oak trees in neighbor's yard look menacing as they twist in the wind and are long enough to reach mi casa.

5 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

More updates to follow.

can size?

12 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Viera Fl.  What me worry?

Alfred E Newman.

Blast from the past with the big ghey dog. Nice to see you poasting again. :thumbsup:

Now, tell us the real story about your situation there.   TIA

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for a few more hours.

What is your mom waiting for?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Only route to Sanibel island.....SHE GONE!

https://twitter.com/weatherbryan/status/1575437689452695552/photo/1

My cousins vacation there often; they posted on FB this letter from the mayor of Sanibel:

Wednesday September 28 UPDATE Hurricane Ian
Mayor Holly D. Smith- Sanibel
Sanibelians, and to all those who love our Island.
I hope you are safe. We are all away from our island home which we love and cherish. I know how difficult that is especially after witnessing the catastrophic path of Hurricane Ian. My prayers go to all who were and are still in harms way.
I am struggling to find the words to convey my feelings, as I am sure most of us are as we look to the past 48 hours. Our island is forever changed. Today will be a defining day in our lives. What we do tomorrow and the days and months ahead will redefine and strengthen our community.
Tomorrow and the coming days ahead will be difficult. There needs to be a very methodical procedure to getting to the island to get those stranded to safety. I thank all of you, as well as those who made the decision to stay on island, for contacting me or others with your names and locations on island. Getting to you and getting you to Safety is our priority.
Coordination efforts will take place tomorrow morning for priority search and rescue. . As there is still island flooding and depths are unknown, Chief Dalton has requested through the EOC system assistance with search and rescue . There will be coordination with Chief Dalton with the partnering agency. Drones will be deployed to aid in that effort . 52 drones are ready go once Tropical Storm Force winds are not a factor .
The Govenors office,through the EOC, indicated Helicopters will be made available in the rescue. The City of Sanibel has also requested a fleet of boats for use to access areas of the island. Flooding may make if difficult to get to some areas and john boats could provide an efficient mode of transportation.
Primary ONE objective is to get our citizens on island to safety account for people who remained on island.
Security of our island is critical and resources will be forthcoming .
RE ENTRY
This, like search and rescue, will be a methodical process. An inspection of the bridge will be required . This will be done through Lee County. Commissioner Ruane indicated the Sanibel Causeway Bridge system will be the first to be inspected. After all clear, continued search and rescue. Police then go island wide for safety and clearance after which the structural Safety inspections teams conduct an island wide property inspection of every property on island for structural integrity or damages. Once above are completed the city will then transition to re-entry.
I cannot estimate what the time frame if for the above. Human Health and Safety come first. I know we will complete this as quickly as possible. I know how much we want to get back on our island and to our homes. Please be prepared that we do not know what home will look like. I ask for your patience and I know how difficult that may be.
The job ahead of all of us is very tough. We are heart sick and angry and devastated all at once. Our community will prove to be stronger than IAN.
Our island and our community needs us more than ever…..
Holly