cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

every year the democrats lose, they always say something like "we need to do better on messaging".  its not any of the issues on the table, its always the messaging.  

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

JD Vance wins OH. That's a key hold.  

Oh and bye bye fat fok Abrams.  

Can Stacey Abrams please go away?   Her and Beto are trash.  Both supposed future “stars”. Buh Bye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

every year the democrats lose, they always say something like "we need to do better on messaging".  its not any of the issues on the table, its always the messaging.  

It doesn't really matter.

😧

https://w2.countingdownto.com/4328562

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

best thing youve ever said

The end of civilization as we know it is days away. BustinCharge said so.

😨

45 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

How the fock is Fenderneck going to win? 

PA you're a mess

Republicans nominated a Muslim fraudster who doesn’t even live in the state.

Hechuva job GOP. :lol: 

AP numbers (and all the others pulling their data) are wrong. They are only counting OK as one seat when both were up for election and both won.  

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you quit the board in a public thread and wont leave!!!  hhahaha

You now have a worse % of being right than a broken clock.  :doh:

Chronic Fockster was Gutter and he ditched that handle because it was too close to Chronic Husker who welched after Trump won the election.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you quit the board in a public thread and wont leave!!!  hhahaha

That's gutterboy poking fun at Horsepoop, you profoundly stupid, paranoid fockknuckle.

🤣

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Chronic Fockster was Gutter and he ditched that handle because it was too close to Chronic Husker who welched after Trump won the election.

I missed that one. Did Chronic Husker make some kind of bet on the 2016 election and then disappear?

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

To be fair, it's easy to confuse retards. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's gutterboy poking fun at Horsepoop, you profoundly stupid, paranoid fockknuckle.

🤣

well im sure you will get all your aliases banned and get forced to quit eventually!

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can’t really blame ‘em. Trump was a tv personality fraudster as well and became the face of the whole damn party :dunno:

Dear Michigan,

The Governor you guys and gals just re-elected made it illegal to boat on a lake with more than one person during Covid.  WTF?

Y'all crazy.  

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t really blame ‘em. Trump was a tv personality fraudster as well and became the face of the whole damn party :dunno:

biden, pelosi, etc threatened violence and are the face of the democrats.  even f what you said was true, the democrats are vastly worse.

Can you fockers stop with the personal alias shiot?  JFC  I'm trying to focus on JD Vance's hot azz Indian wife. 

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

well im sure you will get all your aliases banned and get forced to quit eventually!

You used a gutter alias to try to make a point in regard to me. Your brain is like a writhing mass of maggots on a carcass. You must be tedious at family gatherings. I'm sure they all use an interesting variety of excuses to detach themselves from whatever whacky conversations you attempt to lure them into to placate your mentally ill thirst for anyone to validate your insane predictions.

Um, Imma go take a whiz and go get some appetizers. Nice talking to you, bro.

😁

so lets see, GOP now has 48 senate seats.  i assume Laxalt wins in Nevada and Johnson wins in Wisconsin, thats 50.  need 1 more.  any 1 of Oz in PA, Walker in GA, or Masters in AZ. polling average of all 3 of PA, GA and AZ had the republican in the lead.  

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I missed that one. Did Chronic Husker make some kind of bet on the 2016 election and then disappear?

Yes. CH was active as ever until the night of the election then decided to disappear the next day rather than pay BLS his money.

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

👍🏻 

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Dear Michigan,

The Governor you guys and gals just re-elected made it illegal to boat on a lake with more than one person during Covid.  WTF?

Y'all crazy.  

She also lockdown rules for herself and her husband that she imposed on everyone else. Going to restaurants, boating, vacationing in Florida etc...

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so lets see, GOP now has 48 senate seats.  i assume Laxalt wins in Nevada and Johnson wins in Wisconsin, thats 50.  need 1 more.  any 1 of Oz in PA, Walker in GA, or Masters in AZ. polling average of all 3 of PA, GA and AZ had the republican in the lead.  

New York Times has it leaning ever so slightly towards democrats retaining control. Seems optimistic to me

newsmax has Oz down by 32k votes with 99% in.  thats the difference between who controls the Senate if GA and AZ go blue.  the libertarian took 63k votes.

42 minutes ago, MDC said:

maybe so, but your guy is a complete dumbfukkin' monster

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yes. CH was active as ever until the night of the election then decided to disappear the next day rather than pay BLS his money.

Super doosh move on CH's part. You pay. 

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yep, except Masters wont win AZ.  Going to be a runoff in GA and PA trying to figure out where those last votes went for two weeks again.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Yep, except Masters wont win AZ.  Going to be a runoff in GA and PA trying to figure out where those last votes went for two weeks again.  

only 55% reporting in AZ.  not sure what else to say.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

She also lockdown rules for herself and her husband that she imposed on everyone else. Going to restaurants, boating, vacationing in Florida etc...

That woman is crazy.  Look, I get both parties have their weirdo's but that b!tch is nuts. And Governor?  WTF is Michigan thinking?

I live in NC, my governor is Roy Cooper.  He's democrat, and while I disagree with him on a multitude of issues,  I can at least respect the guy.  He has liberal ideals but he isn't crazy.  Big difference.  

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

New York Times has it leaning ever so slightly towards democrats retaining control. Seems optimistic to me

I’ve got 58.2% chance of Dems retaining control on Race to the WH. 

I will say this, I was fine with the voting process I went through today in North Carolina.  I walked in and they had two lines.....Last name A to M and the other N to Z.  I walked up and they asked me my full name and address.  I told them they went in some folder and pulled a sticker with my full name and address that they attached to the ballot. Never pulled an ID but was satisfied as I had to sign it and they asked me beforehand.   I signed it and then filled out my ballot, walked over to a machine and fed it in myself.  Felt good about the process. 

Fetterman wins. So much for the "red wave." 

Been a lousy evening for MAGAtards.