Fetterman wins. So much for the "red wave." 

Been a lousy evening for MAGAtards.

I think so too.

2018: Sinema wins Flake's Senate seat 

2020: Kelly wins McCain's Senate's seat

2020: Biden beats Trump 

2022: Kelly crushing Masters

2022: Hobbs up 10% on Lake

Senate. POTUS. Governor. Arizona getting more and more blue since Trump wouldn't shut up in attacking McCain even in death. 

• Thanks 1

Fetterman winning is just flat out embarrassing for the country. Good grief. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

How is that red wave going? 

Dems are more than exceeding the expectations in the Senate and Governor races. Same in the House. It's what these right wing nutjobs deserve for choosing all these terrible candidates. You all need to leave Trump in the past and move to the present in Desantis. Majority of these election denying freaks are losing tonight. Best case scenario is a 15 seat advantage in the House. You should've picked up 45 seats with these inflation numbers. Losing in so many places they were favored to win. Looks like Colorado is on the verge of kicking Airhead Boebert out of Congress. Great night for the Dems. CTE Walker has no chance in the runoff without Kemp on the ballot to carry him. Warnock will retain the Senate seat. Won't even need Georgia in Dec if we hold on in Nevada. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

How is that red wave going? 

Dems are more than exceeding the expectations in the Senate and Governor races. Even the House. It's what these right wing nutjobs deserve for choosing all these terrible candidates. You all need to leave Trump in the past and move to the present in Desantis. Majority of these election denying freaks are losing tonight. Best case scenario is a 15 seat advantage in the House. You should've picked up 45 seats with these inflation numbers. Losing in so many places they were favored to win. Looks like Colorado is on the verge of kicking Airhead Boebert out of Congress. Great night for the Dems. Walker has no chance in the runoff without Kemp on the ballot to carry him. Warnock will retain the Senate seat. Won't even need Georgia in Dec if we hold on in Nevada. 

I personally never said it was going to be a killing by the Republicans. I was very realistic because I know how fanatically stupid liberal voters are and how much hatred they carry around with them day in and day out. They would rather lose their retirement accounts, lose their stocks, live in poverty over being prosperous under a conservative government. 

It's actually very easy to see if you open your focking eyes on a daily basis all term long. Not just on election night. 

Liberals are so unbelievably stupid it has become surreal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the strong showing by the democrats in this election should embolden the war hawks in Russia to nuke the US.  the argument against them nuking is that the republicans can stand up to the commies in the democratic party.  again, its another election that shows Russia that the US is falling to the commies.  

• Haha 4

The question was asked about PA. FWIW- exit polls had the #1 issue for voters (at like 33%) as abortion. On top of it- the GOP ran a bad candidate there who could not take the win from a potentially worse candidate.

The big takeaway here on the night overall is- this was Republican and Independent voters across the country delivering the message "We are tired of Trump." The GOP has to get away from him. They should've been rolling all night long and instead they are once again waiting for votes to roll in to try and flip everything with even the House not gaining as much as they thought. DeSantis is clearly the future of the party and they need to hand the reins to him. 

• Confused 1

There were 7 GOP governor candidates who ran who refused to say if they would have certified Biden's 2020 win in their states. 

6 of them have lost with Keri Lake still up in the air. 

• Thanks 1

I think the country just continues to go more left, maybe accelerated in this techy/beta/video game/25 gender world.    Old generations of hard workers die out.  Replaced with new generations of lazy whiny kids and it just goes more and more left.   Republicans will gain in bumps and spikes.  But in the long run it will be like trying to play tug o war but the right is standing in mud.  Republicans are making gains with the youth, blacks, and latinos.  Yet tough overall progress because the population as a whole is just turning weaker and more reliant.   

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

Fetterman winning is just flat out embarrassing for the country. Good grief. 

Simple.  Blacks in Philly apparently voted.

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The question was asked about PA. FWIW- exit polls had the #1 issue for voters (at like 33%) as abortion. On top of it- the GOP ran a bad candidate there who could not take the win from a potentially worse candidate.

The big takeaway here on the night overall is- this was Republican and Independent voters across the country delivering the message "We are tired of Trump." The GOP has to get away from him. They should've been rolling all night long and instead they are once again waiting for votes to roll in to try and flip everything with even the House not gaining as much as they thought. DeSantis is clearly the future of the party and they need to hand the reins to him. 

I think Republicans should have just quit poking at abortion.  That and Oz was a bad candidate.   Yet running against a pet rock.  

If there were any midterms where 1 side gets absolutely slaughtered, it should have been this one.  People's cost of living is high, that is always a top issue.  Biden gets no one excited what so ever.  The opposite.   

The country is just turning consistently more progressive.  You pick up minority votes and it still gets drowned out by the ever growing population of whiny young kids looking for tuition forgiveness.   

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lod001 said:

Yeah dumbass. The voting numbers are historic. See the wipeout in FL as example #1. 

I thought historic numbers meant cheating, like the 81M for Biden, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Simple.  Blacks in Philly apparently voted.

For a goofy white dude that only wears Carhartt? 

The amount of money leftists and the oligarchs are willing to put into these elections is staggering at this point. They will dump hundreds of millions of dollars into campaigns they don’t even have a chance of winning. Val Demmings- 75 million. She never had a shot. Not even for a little bit. They are spreading their gospel, that is evident. 

57 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup.  It should have easily been a red wave but Republicans focked up with abortion and trump.  Maybe they will learn before 2024.  Likely not.

I was hoping for a red wave so the Dems would stop being so insane with all the social stuff and focus on things that actually matter. Instead Repubs are greatly disappointed. Maybe they'll abandon Trump so some good will come of it, but I doubt it. 

Polls have consistrently been undersampled Republicans, but this time it went the other way. Kind of weird. 

14 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

For a goofy white dude that only wears Carhartt? 

I promise it wasn’t white dudes in carhartt that did vote for Fetterman.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The amount of money leftists and the oligarchs are willing to put into these elections is staggering at this point. They will dump hundreds of millions of dollars into campaigns they don’t even have a chance of winning. Val Demmings- 75 million. She never had a shot. Not even for a little bit. They are spreading their gospel, that is evident. 

Both sides.  We'll never get real campaign finance reform as long as the elites have power.

If you can't beat a vegetable like Fetterman, he's not the problem, you are. The hilarious part is, he actually represents those idiots now. That should be a hoot... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm just extremely Thankful Beto and Abrams lost. The Northeast is almost a lost cause, at least folks in the South haven't completely lost their minds, yet. Abrams is a vile human being who has no business ever owning a major political position. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fetterman! :thumbsup:

Dr. Carpetbagger can go back to NJ now. :banana: 

yay!!!! PA and philly will become more of a cesspool. get out while you still can. jeezus. 

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I promise it wasn’t white dudes in carhartt that did vote for Fetterman.

Just shows what a state full of morons PA is. 

It is really too bad liberal fish bowls (major cities) dictate who represents the whole state.  NY very blue outcome state, yet you could go for miles and miles and not run into a blue county.  

Us in WNY have nothing in common with NYC.  Our tax dollars go down state.  Meanwhile our roads generally suck as the salt kills them each winter.  

Much of PA has nothing in common with phil.  

Liberalism is cultivated in fish bowls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Fetterman is so PA.  Specifically so philthadelphia.  

Fetterman is a Pittsburgh dude- and people in Philly ain't got time for that.

But even worse is a dude from New Jersey trying to win the PA seat in Philly. They really got no time for that. 

40 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I thought historic numbers meant cheating, like the 81M for Biden, right?

FL did it's job. Not our fault most of the rest of the country is full of retards that love crime and paying more for everything. You people are simply fockin stupid. You prove it by liking the fact that it wasn't a wipeout so you can continue paying more for everything since you idiots took over. Great job moron.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is really too bad liberal fish bowls (major cities) dictate who represents the whole state.  NY very blue outcome state, yet you could go for miles and miles and not run into a blue county.  

Us in WNY have nothing in common with NYC.  Our tax dollars go down state.  Meanwhile our roads generally suck as the salt kills them each winter.  

To some degree yes. There is a reason it was once called Pennsyltucky. It is Philly/Pittsburgh/Allentown/Reading/Harrisburg and then a whole lot of red rolling hills in between. Problem is that the Philly stuff has branched out into the suburbs more and more over the years so Democrats are starting to swipe in predominantly Red counties. Fetterman trounced Oz in Bucks County which is usually red, or very close. It was not close this election. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But even worse is a dude from New Jersey trying to win the PA seat in Philly. They really got no time for that. 

I still can't believe they thought stupid Dr oz was their best shot.  Everyone hates Dr oz except Oprah fans, and they're all liberal.

• Like 1

It should also be said that Democrats shouldn't take this as some huge win either. If they had better ideas or more of a control on the issues that are important to them and the country they would have rolled potentially. Instead the best excitement they get is stopping a red wave and making it a trickle. That doesn't necessarily mean you win. It means you lose by less.

That isn't really celebratory. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

FL did it's job. Not our fault most of the rest of the country is full of retards that love crime and paying more for everything. You people are simply fockin stupid. You prove it by liking the fact that it wasn't a wipeout so you can continue paying more for everything since you idiots took over. Great job moron.

So in other words, historic turnout when youre guy wins means people voted, historic turnout when your guy loses means cheating.  Got it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

It should also be said that Democrats shouldn't take this as some huge win either. If they had better ideas or more of a control on the issues that are important to them and the country they would have rolled potentially. Instead the best excitement they get is stopping a red wave and making it a trickle. That doesn't necessarily mean you win. It means you lose by less.

That isn't really celebratory. 

Nobody should be celebrating.  It's was sh1t sandwich barely holding off giant douche.  Meanwhile we're still all focked.  The state of politics in this country is terrible.

Trump + abortion bans = no red wave.

The only seats gained for Rs in House races so far are from the post-2020 census gerrymandering. 

AZ and Nevada for some stupid reason don’t even start counting mail-in votes until today, so we will have to wait for those results.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They say this youngest generation is turning more conservative.   Maybe they are but not fast enough.   

I guess the "free stuff" paid off.  One of liberals best tactics at getting votes.  Here free stuff.  Even though your uncle's tax dollars are paying for said free stuff.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think the country just continues to go more left, maybe accelerated in this techy/beta/video game/25 gender world.    Old generations of hard workers die out.  Replaced with new generations of lazy whiny kids and it just goes more and more left.   Republicans will gain in bumps and spikes.  But in the long run it will be like trying to play tug o war but the right is standing in mud.  Republicans are making gains with the youth, blacks, and latinos.  Yet tough overall progress because the population as a whole is just turning weaker and more reliant.   

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think Republicans should have just quit poking at abortion.  That and Oz was a bad candidate.   Yet running against a pet rock.  

If there were any midterms where 1 side gets absolutely slaughtered, it should have been this one.  People's cost of living is high, that is always a top issue.  Biden gets no one excited what so ever.  The opposite.   

The country is just turning consistently more progressive.  You pick up minority votes and it still gets drowned out by the ever growing population of whiny young kids looking for tuition forgiveness.   

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Just really, really solid summary here in these posts.   Just my opinion but I think Listen nailed it here.   

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He is a mutant.    Philly is full of mutants.   He is so philly in my opinion.  Bizarre.  Bizarre stuff happens in east PA.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

If the #1 issue was abortion, how does that show they are tired of Trump?  To me just looks like Republicans can thank the Supreme Court for this result