Jump to content
TheNewGirl

Who do you like that posts here?

Recommended Posts

I won't delete this thread, even if you don't like me. 

So, suck it fandandy. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like most everyone here except the slapfight tards that go off the rails in a thread.  Even the slaptards can be funny when they arent comparing peemus size.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I like most everyone here except the slapfight tards that go off the rails in a thread.  Even the slaptards can be funny when they arent comparing peemus size.

 

we have rails?  i thought this forum was an unmoderated freight train on fire chugging at full speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I won't delete this thread, even if you don't like me. 

So, suck it fandandy. 

I gotta NewGirl now!!!

I like pretty much everybody here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Oh joy! Phurfur is back!

Umm, no, and you are what I always thought you were.  Kinda stoopid.

Pay attention.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fandandy said:

Umm, no, and you are what I always thought you were.  Kinda stoopid.

Pay attention.

That’s his avatar you’re using, you dolt. The exact same one. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OldMaid said:

That’s his avatar you’re using, you dolt. The exact same one. 

Please do not call me a dolt when I know exactly what I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And in general, you can't use the word dolt.  You are too ###### to appropriately use that word.  Ever.  It requires nuance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fandandy said:

Please do not call me a dolt when I know exactly what I did.

Can I call you a dolt because you are a dolt? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an attempt to repeat my posts in the fandandied thread:

I like most of you; it would be easier to list who I DON'T like.  But I won't do that. [Edit:  I will though say fandandy is on my shiot list for fandandying his thread.  :angry: ]

I'll list posters I've met or have PM/helped me recently:

Met:  TNG, Bier, Bert.  All good people.  I've met a bunch more but I don't think they post here.

PM/helped:  RHR (cancer herbal assistance), DonS (cancer), Strike (jobs), MLCKAA (drinks), Mookz (my puzzle wonk friend), MTSkiBum (I actually helped him engineering wise, but we've been on the same IBL FF team for years).  Also PMs/help with Bier and Bert

 

Finally, in anticipation of TNG leaving me off of her not-yet-posted list:  :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fandandy said:

I like you.

I see your avatar.  I have Relativity hanging in my home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like all of you who don't repeatedly quit a fantasy league mid-season. 

You know who you are.  :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

"Like" is such a woman's word.  :lol:

I "enjoy" reading the following peoples posts:

@Voltaire

@jerryskids

@Brad GLuckman

@Reality

@SUXBNME

@Gladiators

As well as all my fellow EdEx Golf League Members.  Those my fftoday peoples.

 

This reminds me that I forgot Sux in my "who I've met" list.  Mostly because as near as I can tell he rarely posts here anymore. :dunno:

But I do like him.  :cheers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

In an attempt to repeat my posts in the fandandied thread:

I like most of you; it would be easier to list who I DON'T like.  But I won't do that. [Edit:  I will though say fandandy is on my shiot list for fandandying his thread.  :angry: ]

I'll list posters I've met or have PM/helped me recently:

Met:  TNG, Bier, Bert.  All good people.  I've met a bunch more but I don't think they post here.

PM/helped:  RHR (cancer herbal assistance), DonS (cancer), Strike (jobs), MLCKAA (drinks), Mookz (my puzzle wonk friend), MTSkiBum (I actually helped him engineering wise, but we've been on the same IBL FF team for years).  Also PMs/help with Bier and Bert

 

Finally, in anticipation of TNG leaving me off of her not-yet-posted list:  :(

 

Woah. What about that time you helped me get Ladanian Tomlinson? 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Woah. What about that time you helped me get Ladanian Tomlinson? 😂 

I figured that put me in your "hate" list. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerryskids said:

I figured that put me in your "hate" list. :lol:

 

Nope. You’re in my top 10 like list for sure. One of the people I can have a normal back and forth with even if we disagree and one whose posts I look forward to reading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fandandy said:

Please do not call me a dolt when I know exactly what I did.

Putting aside "dolt," Old Maid still has a valid point.  Whenever I see this avatar, I also think "Phurfer."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

      

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

 

Met:  TNG, Bier, Bert.  All good people.  I've met a bunch more but I don't think they post here.

 

Yea...I stopped posting, you dolt.  

Boobs, Jerry..Boobs :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This reminds me that I forgot Sux in my "who I've met" list.  Mostly because as near as I can tell he rarely posts here anymore. :dunno:

But I do like him.  :cheers:

 

Oops on me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Putting aside "dolt," Old Maid still has a valid point.  Whenever I see this avatar, I also think "Phurfer."

I am unsure if she has ever had a valid point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here it is and here is you.

I don't think I like you.

Why did you leave us with you and why do you think you are smart enough to choose who we should be allowed to communicate with here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×