Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

42 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

bump/. seems like the ny rangers are all a bunch of homophobes too.:rolleyes:

awesome seeing people take a stand against forced leftist propaganda.

https://www.si.com/nhl/2023/01/28/new-york-rangers-release-statement-after-bungling-pride-night-jerseys

Did they say why they backpedalled on pride night?  It was something they did for years, but they stopped without telling anyone until after the fact?

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sports Illustrated made sure people knew of their leftist slant real early... 1st sentence: "For the second time in the span of weeks, the NHL is in the headlines for all the wrong reasons after a contentious Pride Night."

You think this is positive press for the NHL?

People just want to watch a game. Enough with all this bullshit. 

• Like 1

I don’t know about other sports markets. But if you’re listening to sports talk radio in Philly, the dumbest takes and stupidest callers are consistently Flyers fans. And it’s not particularly close.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t know about other sports markets. But if you’re listening to sports talk radio in Philly, the dumbest takes and stupidest callers are consistently Flyers fans. And it’s not particularly close.

Yeah the 1 caller out of 50 that wants to talk about the Flyers is usually a dolt. 

Also, only like 300,000 people watch the NHL ratings wise...No one cares other than people who want to be outraged. 

3 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It won’t result in any ticket sales lost. 

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

And someone else will buy his ticket. Sayonara sweet-cheeks

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I'll gladly go out of my way to support teams that say no to that bullshlt. If I didn't hate the Rangers so much already, I would probably buy some of their merchandise because of their stance. Hell, I'll do it anyway and give it away. I think I'll write them a letter supporting their decision on the topic and tell them I'm a new fan of the team. 

Talk about your sex life somewhere else. IDGAF. I want to watch the game. 

5 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Absolutely.

The players and fans in even the wokest markets in the country are making it clear to the woke degenerates contaminating the front offices and League offices that they don't want this.

People of courage have to make a stand for morality and decency in opposition.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Absolutely.

The players and fans in even the wokest markets in the country are making it clear to the woke degenerates contaminating the front offices and League offices that they don't want this.

That's not what happened.

Two players separately told Post colleague Larry Brooks and me that there were no team discussions about sporting the pride-themed jerseys and tape. They did not know why they didn’t wear them. Brooks also reached out to the NHL’s deputy commissioner and chief legal officer, Bill Daly, to see if teams had been advised not to proceed with their original Pride Night plans in the aftermath of Provorov’s refusal. Daly said no and that each club is entitled to proceed as it sees fit. 

So if it wasn’t the players and it wasn’t the league, then it appears the decision must have come from higher up in the Rangers’ organization. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/rangers-made-an-absolute-mess-with-pride-night-about-face/

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Two players separately told Post colleague Larry Brooks and me that there were no team discussions about sporting the pride-themed jerseys and tape. They did not know why they didn’t wear them. Brooks also reached out to the NHL’s deputy commissioner and chief legal officer, Bill Daly, to see if teams had been advised not to proceed with their original Pride Night plans in the aftermath of Provorov’s refusal. Daly said no and that each club is entitled to proceed as it sees fit. 

So if it wasn’t the players and it wasn’t the league, then it appears the decision must have come from higher up in the Rangers’ organization. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/rangers-made-an-absolute-mess-with-pride-night-about-face/

I guess I was wrong. 

We'll have to see how these ongoing pride nights unfold, in NY, Philly, and elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Absolutely.

People of courage have to make a stand for morality and decency in opposition.

Pride Night is woke degeneracy? 

22 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So? It’s a privately held team. They can do what they want. Like Twitter before Elon saved it. This is still America.  For now. 

Guarantee a player or two said they aren’t participating and the Rangers went for damage control. Better the faceless organization takes the hit than the product. The players are the product. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just because you're a sack of sh#t doesn't mean the rest of us are.  Stop projecting. 

Gutterboy loves to throw around homophobic slurs when it suits him. If you do it he likes to say you’re a POS. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy loves to throw around homophobic slurs when it suits him. If you do it he likes to say you’re a POS. 

No, you're a POS if you think a heterosexual is morally superior than a homosexual 

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

No, you're a POS if you think a heterosexual is morally superior than a homosexual 

Well, one involves having sex in a filthy dirty ass, so yeah, I guess so. Gross. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, one involves having sex in a filthy dirty ass, so yeah, I guess so. Gross. 

You do realize that women have anal sex, right?  Just ask your wife.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You do realize that women have anal sex, right?  Just ask your wife.

That’s gross too. I am not a connoisseur.  Do you use a stool when you do it? Or just hop on the bed and bend over? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s gross too. I am not a connoisseur.  Do you use a stool when you do it? Or just hop on the bed and bend over? 

Louie Kelcher, Anal Napoleon.

First of all I am all for gay right and gay marriage.

Why do sport teams have to have a gay warmup night?  My nephew is a gay, he never tells anyone, never wears rainbow or pride stuff.  Just lives his life.  Like he told me. "I live my life, eventually people that I associate with will know without me broadcasting it"

The term "Pride" is overused as well.  Any human can have pride.

I was told Republicans don’t care about the gays anymore. :mellow: 

Now the Islanders won’t be wearing the ribbon.  

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now the Islanders won’t be wearing the ribbon.  

Good for them. Any team that did should be ashamed of themselves. 

think ill go to flyers sunday before superbowl. with new provorov tee. great seeing more and more standing up to this bs. 

22 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Good for them. Any team that did should be ashamed of themselves. 

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

think ill go to flyers sunday before superbowl. with new provorov tee. great seeing more and more standing up to this bs. 

Agreed.  We should all fight against supporting the rights of others.  Where do they think this is, America?  Fock these freaks!

31 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

You’re so brave

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Agreed.  We should all fight against supporting the rights of others.  Where do they think this is, America?  Fock these freaks!

This is about rights? What rights don’t they have? 

What happens on Hockey is for Everyone night?  Is it like a ghay nightclub?  Do you see dudes is azzless chaps, groomers, drag queens, and trannies?   What are the giveaways?  Probably can’t take a kid?

Anyone experienced one?