Mr Fantasy

Elon Musk-“The Media Is Racist”

They are racist to fit a narrative. When stop asian hate met the narrative, they went with it. Until they realized most asian hate was from other asians and minorities. 

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess the GC isn’t gonna blast him for “having a quick trigger finger to calling people racist” like they do to some here

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess the GC isn’t gonna blast him for “having a quick trigger finger to calling people racist” like they do to some here

What’s quick about it?  It’s been known for years.

We already know this to be true, odd that Musk would say the quiet part out loud now….but it’s nice that someone is willing to point out how racist the media and AA-centric narratives are

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the bored libs aren't going to agree with Musk.

No, in fact they'll find a way to spin it as to where he's the racist. 

Wait for it. 

• Like 1

I don't know that they're "racist", but I know for sure they're race baiters. Damn near every story they run is pitting races against each other. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

He’s talking about institutions. Why can’t you read? Did you go to school in Baltimore? 

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Most of those people are superior at eating.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Thanks Elon. This is very helpful. :rolleyes:

Yeah.  He should have reminded us about lynchings instead. Now that would be helpful. 

I guess I need to sell my Tesla stock.  Picking a fight with the media is going to be a problem for him.

He's not wrong.  Racist people don't know how to not be racist.  When people that were racist against black people are now are not allowed to be racist against black people, they think not being racist means hating white people.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Why do liberals hate him but they'll drive his cars? 

They drove Henry Ford’s cars too, and Henry was a terrible racist and bigot. 

Elon’s obviously a genius and he’s done some great things. But he’s wrong about this and many other of his political positions. And I think it’s sad that he’s succumbed to the white people are victims argument- it’s BS and very destructive. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Elon’s obviously a genius and he’s done some great things. But he’s wrong about this and many other of his political positions. And I think it’s sad that he’s succumbed to the white people are victims argument- it’s BS and very destructive. 

So white people can’t be victims? For a person whose family fled the Holocaust you don’t see the danger in that line of thinking? Wow. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So white people can’t be victims? For a person whose family fled the Holocaust you don’t see the danger in that line of thinking? Wow. 

Jews were murdered for being Jews, not for being white. (Obviously since the murderers were also white.) 

Theoretically of course white people can be victimized for being white. But it’s not happening. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Jews were murdered for being Jews, not for being white. (Obviously since the murderers were also white.) 

Theoretically of course white people can be victimized for being white. But it’s not happening. 

IT DOESNT F'N MATTER!!! :doh:

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How do you know they aren’t ? Because of your experiences? And FYI, and you speak of people like that, it dehumanizes them. You should know better. The Germans didn’t wake up one day and begin the Holocaust.  It started way before that. Your politics really have led  you to deny basic humanity. You only extend it to certain groups. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do you know they aren’t ? Because of your experiences? And FYI, and you speak of people like that, it dehumanizes them. You should know better. The Germans didn’t wake up one day and begin the Holocaust.  It started way before that. Your politics really have bombed you to basic humanity. You only extend it to certain groups. 

This is pretty nonsensical. 

You’re correct that the persecution of Jews in Germany began long before the Holocaust. It was widespread and systemic. 

But it has nothing to do with how white people are treated in this country. Nothing. 

I guess it’s pointless to argue with white people who believe they are being persecuted for their whiteness. I don’t know why I do it. They ignore all facts because it’s an emotional thing, rooted in the fear of becoming a minority in this country for the first time in a few years. Right now white people make up 60% of the population; it used to be 90%. That makes people uncomfortable- it was the whole reason Trump was elected. It’s a scary thing. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is pretty nonsensical. 

You’re correct that the persecution of Jews in Germany began long before the Holocaust. It was widespread and systemic. 

But it has nothing to do with how white people are treated in this country. Nothing. 

Not all white people. Just the lower classes. The upper classes will be fine, as they pull the ladder up behind them.  If my kid were to be denied admittance to a college or a job opportunity based on their race you would be ok with it. You got yours, right? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not all white people. Just the lower classes. The upper classes will be fine, as they pull the ladder up behind them.  If my kid were to be denied admittance to a college or a job opportunity based on their race you would be ok with it. You got yours, right? 

I would not be OK with that. I am opposed to affirmative action. But based on statistics it’s extremely unlikely to affect you. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I guess it’s pointless to argue with white people who believe they are being persecuted for their whiteness. I don’t know why I do it. They ignore all facts because it’s an emotional thing, rooted in the fear of becoming a minority in this country for the first time in a few years. Right now white people make up 60% of the population; it used to be 90%. That makes people uncomfortable- it was the whole reason Trump was elected. It’s a scary thing. 

Not all white people. See, a smart person that has read history knows that it’s not about left and right, it’s about up and down. But you and your modern day leftists have figured out what happens if the down aren’t at each other’s throats. So, keep talking about the lynchings of yesterday and not the illiteracy in Baltimore today.  

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Different time, different era, pre-wokeness. 

We have this think called Wokeness now, in case you didn't notice. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not all white people. See, a smart person that has read history knows that it’s not about left and right, it’s about up and down. But you and your modern day leftists have figured out what happens if the down aren’t at each other’s throats. So, keep talking about the lynchings of yesterday and not the illiteracy in Baltimore today.  

You’re really all over the place. The illiteracy in Baltimore is mostly among black children, not white. And it’s a terrible thing. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Different time, different era, pre-wokeness. 

We have this think called Wokeness now, in case you didn't notice. 

Which is better of course. 

Musk’s product is, from what little I can see, the best in the market. And while I disagree with many of his remarks, I don’t think he’s said anything truly repugnant. If and when he does it may be proper to shun him, I don’t know. (I don’t own a Tesla, though I’ve considered it.) 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re really all over the place. The illiteracy in Baltimore is mostly among black children, not white. And it’s a terrible thing. 

Thanks for pointing that out, professor. Of course not acknowledging that the left are more concerned with the lynchings of yesterday than the illiteracy of today, for some reason. Sounds kinda stupid, right? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thanks for pointing that out, professor. Of course not acknowledging that the left are more concerned with the lynchings of yesterday than the illiteracy of today, for some reason. Sounds kinda stupid, right? 

It is stupid of you to believe that’s true. Sorry but yes. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is stupid of you to believe that’s true. Sorry but yes. 

The results say it is. Also, since you’re so fond of bringing the Nazis up, from my readings, yours may differ, the prevailing thought that permeated their ideology was that Jews were privileged, resulting in resentment.  At first.  

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Thanks Elon. This is very helpful. :rolleyes:

A great service, sure to spark productive conversation.

Tim still thinks that Trump won because of racism, despite the fact that he won because he flipped Obama voters, and increased the republicans share of black and Hispanic voters. What can you do? If he gets off the racism tip, what is he left with to explain it? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would not be OK with that. I am opposed to affirmative action. But based on statistics it’s extremely unlikely to affect you. 

Statistically you are unlikely to be killed by the police, but when it does arise I note that people think burning their own localities is an appropriate response.....

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Stanford’s incoming class is 22% white. Less than half of that is white men. Admitted white men are likely legacies or their parents bought them an acceptance letter. The rural math genius has no chance at elite universities and the United States through racist university and employment diversity policies is publicly committing suicide.

If you want to survive as a nation you have to look for talent everywhere and cultivate it wherever you find it. The United States in its DEI form is repulsive, and when it collapses it will deserve it. This is one of the many reasons I think the left are filth. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Statistically you are unlikely to be killed by the police, but when it does arise I note that people think burning their own localities is an appropriate response.....

Which is, we can agree, an irrational response. Should it therefore justify other irrational responses?