Patented Phil

Jan. 6 videos finally released. The Dems were full of crap.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you’re good with the prosecution withholding evidence? And after watching Viking guy not do any violence or vandalism, you’re good with him getting four years, on a plea bargain? Wow.  

That’s not what I said. If they did withhold evidence, he can file an appeal. But I’m guessing he won’t. Because if somebody goes on Tucker’s show, 99% chance they are full of 💩.

• Sad 1

Democrats Warn That Anyone Watching Unedited Jan 6 Footage Could Arrive At Unapproved Conclusion

U.S. — Democrat leaders have issued a dire warning to Americans, saying that anyone who watches unedited clips of the footage from January 6 runs the risk of arriving at a conclusion that hasn't been approved by Democrat leaders.

"This is a very dangerous situation," said Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer. "We work hard every day to make sure Americans all have all the correct opinions. With thousands of hours of footage being given to the American public with no filter, we're in grave danger of some people not agreeing with us, or worse — not giving us politicians more and more unchecked power. This is an existential threat to democracy."

Mitch McConnell, another Democrat Senator, agreed. "I'm terrified right now," he said. "What if everyone starts thinking we're lying frauds? I'm not saying we are, but it would be terrible if people came to such a scary — and unapproved — conclusion."

Experts also weighed in, warning that if unapproved opinions are allowed to spread, it may lead to unapproved leaders being elected for unapproved reasons. "As experts, we wouldn't approve of this," said one expert.

At publishing time, Democrats released findings from the intelligence community stating the Jan 6 tapes were unapproved Russian disinformation.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

That’s not what I said. If they did withhold evidence, he can file an appeal. But I’m guessing he won’t. Because if somebody goes on Tucker’s show, 99% chance they are full of 💩.

Should anyone be held accountable for denying the defendants their rights? 

Now the Dems are fighting tooth and nail to keep the rest of the videos from leaking. They’re trying to discredit the videos and saying “you can’t trust the FACTS these people are saying”. They’re DEMANDING the journalists give their sources for the Twitter files and videos of Jan 6th & getting pissed cause the journalists won’t tell them :lol:

Never in my life have I seen such CORRUPTION blatantly out in the open. The democrats are SCRAMBLING because they’re getting exposed. Next election they don’t have a PRAYER at winning. Sure there’s retards that will defend them and vote for them still (see people here like Tim, Rusty, gutterboy, white wonder, etc) but those people are being SEVERELY outnumbered now. The left has driven away blacks & hispanics because they aren’t putting up with that gay bullsh1t either 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should have watched. The Viking hat guys lawyer was on. Said he never had the video and had asked for it numerous times. The leftist judge went along with it. Also, did you know Viking hat guy has a diagnosed mental health disability? What’s the matter with you people? 

They are evil elitist bastards who look down on people with have different ideologies.  You know people who are actually independent and smart enough to think for themselves and not easily brainwashed by the mainstream media.  

Well, I think that's pretty well covers it. Even for the smallest attention span.

Beyond this, 

For those of you who can read, it's pretty obvious that even Tucker doesn't believe this s***. But he's mollifying the base. Because that's who pays him.

So while you're getting outraged and whatever by Fox news? They were looking at each other saying "what a bunch of f****** morons! " 

Stop the steal! 😁😁😁

Why aren't any Dems in jail for clearly inciting the BLM riots that killed more people and caused way more damage than Jan 6? 

Funny how these things go. 

More confirmation tonight that the DOJ and members of congress denied the defendants their constitutional rights.  It’s a truly shameful moment in our nations history.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More confirmation tonight that the DOJ and members of congress denied the defendants their constitutional rights.  It’s a truly shameful moment in our nations history.  

I think this was your 100th post of this thread.  Do u think you've made your point, yet ?

4 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I think this was your 100th post of this thread.  Do u think you've made your point, yet ?

The truth can never be said enough when it concerns injustice. No justice, no peace. 

2 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Judging by the thickness of your skull, no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you ever wondered how it was possible for Nazis to get a large portion of the population to enthusiastically support the most heinous crimes ever known to man, look no further than the modern leftists.  People are so easily manipulated to cheer the locking up and killing of people.  What decent human being can look at that peaceful mentally ill person being led around by armed police and being set-up to be villianized so much?   The modern left is devoid of decent human beings.  So much irrational hatred.  You are nothing but a bunch of manipulated useful idiots. Enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If you ever wondered how it was possible for Nazis to get a large portion of the population to enthusiastically support the most heinous crimes ever known to man, look no further than the modern leftists.  People are so easily manipulated to cheer the locking up and killing of people.  What decent human being can look at that peaceful mentally ill person being led around by armed police and being set-up to be villianized so much?   The modern left is devoid of decent human beings.  So much irrational hatred.  You are nothing but a bunch of manipulated useful idiots. Enjoy. 

Liberals are very dismissible. And if they get in your face, they are very punchable. And if they get into your business, covert activity against them is a great release of the frustration they can cause. I have no problem with quiet anonymous retaliation against those liberals who overstep their position in my life. 

• Thanks 1

The horn guys lawyer says all of this video was withheld from him.  Not cool, maybe illegal. 

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The horn guys lawyer says all of this video was withheld from him.  Not cool, maybe illegal. 

The way this is looking, by the time this is over, he'll walk out of prison and be paid for his trouble.

You'd think this would open some eyes but, white liberals are the dumbest mf'ers on the planet and they never, ever, get tired of being played.

• Like 1

Liberals like Dogcows don’t care about justice.  Or the Truth.  They only care about their side. 

QAnon Shaman’s lawyer is full of it. Today a verdict was reached on another case: a NYPD officer was convicted of taking part in the riot. I was reading the summary and this caught my eye:

Using video that Ms. Carpenter provided and security camera footage from the building, investigators were able to track her movements through the Capitol.

As you can see, Capitol security footage is being used regularly in these cases. It’s just plain baloney that Horny-head’s lawyer was disallowed from requesting it. If you believe anything said on Tucker’s Playhouse, you are a sucker.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

QAnon Shaman’s lawyer is full of it. Today a verdict was reached on another case: a NYPD officer was convicted of taking part in the riot. I was reading the summary and this caught my eye:

As you can see, Capitol security footage is being used regularly in these cases. It’s just plain baloney that Horny-head’s lawyer was disallowed from requesting it. If you believe anything said on Tucker’s Playhouse, you are a sucker.

What NYPD cop? 

On 3/9/2023 at 3:09 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

Now the Dems are fighting tooth and nail to keep the rest of the videos from leaking. They’re trying to discredit the videos and saying “you can’t trust the FACTS these people are saying”. They’re DEMANDING the journalists give their sources for the Twitter files and videos of Jan 6th & getting pissed cause the journalists won’t tell them :lol:

Never in my life have I seen such CORRUPTION blatantly out in the open. The democrats are SCRAMBLING because they’re getting exposed. Next election they don’t have a PRAYER at winning. Sure there’s retards that will defend them and vote for them still (see people here like Tim, Rusty, gutterboy, white wonder, etc) but those people are being SEVERELY outnumbered now. The left has driven away blacks & hispanics because they aren’t putting up with that gay bullsh1t either 

Don’t release the tapes!   Don’t show the video!  What in the actual Fock?

Full transparency.  Any logical, normal, sane person wants it.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The more I see, the more disgusted I get.  I’m not sure we’ve ever seen such a coordinated, blatant abuse of the US Constitution.  And because Democrats have a vice grip on the media, this revelation is largely going unnoticed.  Democrats are jailing Conservatives as political prisoners.  That’s not hyperbole.  That’s exactly what happened here.  You want to see a real insurrection?  You just might get one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The more I see, the more disgusted I get.  I’m not sure we’ve ever seen such a coordinated, blatant abuse of the US Constitution.  And because Democrats have a vice grip on the media, this revelation is largely going unnoticed.  Democrats are jailing Conservatives as political prisoners.  That’s not hyperbole.  That’s exactly what happened here.  You want to see a real insurrection?  You just might get one.

Our government recruited thousands of Nazis from Germany after the war for their knowledge of tactics, torture, mind control, propaganda to come work for them. It is of no surprise what we have today. 

With the creation of the CIA, we had government agencies which plotted the assassinations and overthrow of governments around the world.  I mean we were fighting a cold war so it was all good, right.  Ike would sign up and approve these, so it must have been in the best interest of the country.

Eventually these organizations became more and more  rogue.  Doing experiments on citizens with all kinds of powerful drugs in search of methods to control individuals.  Massive infiltrations of the media and universities to control the messaging to the public.  Collecting files on individuals tracking Communists ties and sexual misconduct on people for blackmail 

By the Kennedy's years, it was completely out of control.  The FBI files on JFK, forced the about to be nominee for President, to put on the ticket a man he absolutely despised and swore he would never select, LBJ as his vice president.  Coincidently LBJ just happened to be next door neighbors to J. Edgar Hoover.  

At this point the CIA was acting independently of any elected branch of government and was conducting assassinatiins without any concent or knowledge from the white house.  Kennedy officially fired CIA director Dulles after the Bay Of Pigs fiasco, but Dulles maintained close ties within the CIA and was still the defacto leader despite JFK's new figure head who was fairly clueless on its operation.  

Eventually LBJ along with Hoover, the Joint Chiefs, and Dulles with is loyalists in the CIA, had Kennedy assassinated and has covered up for 60 years.  This 'coordinated, blatant abuse of the US Constitution' has been on-going for 75 years. 

January 6th and the Witmer kidnapping plot were just the latest in a long line of abuses.  If you think things like Oklahoma City bombing could not have been prevented, you need to ask why federal employees in the building all showed up to work that day, except for the ones who worked for the FBI.  Out of dozens who worked there, not a single FBI employee showed up for work that day.  

The more you learn about the workings of our intelligence agencies, you start to wonder who the criminals really are. 

:lol:

I think it's telling/hilarious that the Dems censored everyone in Congress from viewing the Jan 6th tapes, including themselves apparently, according to DumDum Bennie Thompson who chaired the Jan 6th kangaroo court committee, while the GOP has opening them all up to all of them. 

The reason for both actions are transparently obvious.

Meanwhile, braindead leftoids NPCs cannot process that information, nor will they try,  nor do most of them even have the mental capacity of doing so since they are so addicted to being spoon-fed lies all the time. They'll just ignore it all, cover it up, and hope enough other people aren't paying attention either.

Sadly, being ignorant and counting on others to also be, has long been in their playbook. Look how hard it is to deprogram them around here. They're addicted to ignorance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah, well maybe that is a second guy dressed in horns, a fur headdress, with his face painted red and blue, carrying a bullhorn.  Did you ever think of that.😉

Benny Thompson claiming ignorance. If it were something that required intelligence I would be inclined to believe him.  Watching video doesn’t fit that criteria. He is an illiterate moron though. 

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Like it or not, QAnon Shamon has become the face of the "insurrection." So I'm delighted that this video, as well as his guided tour of the Capitol building exist and have surfaced and that Team Delusional has been exposed as keeping it buried.:lol:

The vast majority are peaceful political prisoners, sentenced by a deeply partisan judiciary, who have been denied of their rights. Never underestimate the dedication of the partisan hack evil leftoid judiciary, but only the most despotic and unethical judge could keep them behind bars at this point. 

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Like it or not, QAnon Shamon has become the face of the "insurrection." So I'm delighted that this video, as well as his guided tour of the Capitol building exist and have surfaced and that Team Delusional has been exposed as keeping it buried.:lol:

The vast majority are peaceful political prisoners, sentenced by a deeply partisan judiciary, who have been denied of their rights. Never underestimate the dedication of the partisan hack evil leftoid judiciary, but only the most despotic and unethical judge could keep them behind bars at this point. 

Just noticed the spear point on the top of his flag staff.

13 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Not sure how anybody can be this stupid. This is less than 1 minute of footage, and you think that is exculpatory? It’s like somebody showing a video of Hitler petting a dog and everybody saying “see, he’s not a bad person!”

Grow a brain.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Not sure how anybody can be this stupid. This is less than 1 minute of footage, and you think that is exculpatory? It’s like somebody showing a video of Hitler petting a dog and everybody saying “see, he’s not a bad person!”

Grow a brain.

Well, where if the footage of the Shaman doing violence or destruction? I saw him yelling and acting like a fool, but not much more. Did you see anything else? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, where if the footage of the Shaman doing violence or destruction? I saw him yelling and acting like a fool, but not much more. Did you see anything else? 

Wait, you mean Tucker Carlson didn’t show any footage of his hero doing something bad? You don’t say…

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/03/16/qanon-shaman-video-judge-60-minutes-interview-national-guard-todd-dnt-tsr-vpx.cnn

You can see in the video he is going through a door a couple feet from violent protesters smashing windows… and there are no police waving him into the building. 

And to be absolutely clear, Chansley was not convicted of violence against police. He pled guilty to obstructing an official proceeding. So arguing over whether he was violent or not is inconsequential to his conviction.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Wait, you mean Tucker Carlson didn’t show any footage of his hero doing something bad? You don’t say…

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/03/16/qanon-shaman-video-judge-60-minutes-interview-national-guard-todd-dnt-tsr-vpx.cnn

You can see in the video he is going through a door a couple feet from violent protesters smashing windows… and there are no police waving him into the building. 

And to be absolutely clear, Chansley was not convicted of violence against police. He pled guilty to obstructing an official proceeding. So arguing over whether he was violent or not is inconsequential to his conviction.

“Going through a door”.  Lol. 

🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

😂

You're a clown.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Going thru a door someone else knocked down 

clearly a death sentence 

Absolutely, shoot the dude.  He 'interrupted an official proceeding'!   You mean our overpaid congress was inconvenienced?  Good lord, those poor folks works so hard collect their government paycheck, how dare the people who pay their salaries inconvenience them!   Destroying businesses and ruining the lifetime work of people is all part of peaceful protests, let's not worry about that.  Pelosi had to come back to work the next day and vote!  Oh the horrors.  String the dude up!  

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

I am not particularly swayed by the "he was within a couple feet proximity of violence" stance.  I have been witin a couple feet of murder and yet had no participation therein.  Now if the argiument can be expanded that his presence was aiding and abetting in that it divided law enforcement attention I can sort of get there.  

In that limited segment it is true I did not see police waiving him in.  Two seconds before or two seconds after or off screen, maybe, but it does not corroborate his story.  Neither, of course does it disprove his story.  That tape is irrelevant to his storu.

No he was not charged with violence against police, but if the clip is to be believed they do say he had a count of violent entry, or some such.  I have never before heard of that count.  Maybe its when others break and enter and you gain entry during that act of property violence.  Of course I have heard of property damage, but propeerty violence?

I like in that video them stating the judge was angered by the shaman lying to 60 Minutes.  It made it sound like he was sentencing for an out of court and not under oath lie.