KSB2424

The ***OFFICIAL*** Vivek Ramaswamy for POTUS Thread

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It won’t be Biden. He’s from the generation that doesn’t understand the pot heads 😂

He did have it part of his campaign is all I’m saying. But he truly wants to keep the black man down 

This is amazing on two fronts 

1.  Vivek admits if you’re not paying attention the “conspiracy theories” seem crazy.  At least until you pay attention. Notice she has a clipboard of taking points, he has his thoughts. 

2. Notice the CNN anchor.  She wigs out, immediately interrupts Vivek and continues to so by way of her ear piece telling her to not let him talk anymore. He politely listens, but still commands the room, and speaks truth. 

See video below:

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This is amazing on two fronts 

1.  Vivek admits if you’re not paying attention the “conspiracy theories” seem crazy.  At least until you pay attention. Notice she has a clipboard of taking points, he has his thoughts. 

2. Notice the CNN anchor.  She wigs out, immediately interrupts Vivek and continues to so by way of her ear piece telling her to not let him talk anymore. He politely listens, but still commands the room, and speaks truth. 

See video below:

If you find yourself agreeing with Vivek, if you truly believe he “speaks truth”, then there’s something seriously wrong with you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you find yourself agreeing with Vivek, if you truly believe he “speaks truth”, then there’s something seriously wrong with you. 

I honestly feel bad for people that get led into believing these conspiracy theories.  They're sad and sometimes dangerous.

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Covid came from a lab in Wuhan once was a “conspiracy theory”.  :lol:

Gutter feels bad for you. :(

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I honestly feel bad for people that get led into believing these conspiracy theories.  They're sad and sometimes dangerous.

Russia Russia Russia, Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine, Bleach Bleach Bleach, Horse Medicine Horse Medicine Horse Medicine

and many many many more

I feel sorry for people who get led into conspiracy theories and still cry about them

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It still is. 

useful idiot

noun

plural useful idiots
: a naive or credulous person who can be manipulated or exploited to advance a cause or political agenda
It is one task of the KGB [in 1982] to apply its skills of secrecy and deception to projecting the Soviet party's influence. This it does through contacts with legal Communist Parties abroad, with groups sympathetic to Soviet goals, with do-gooders of the type that Lenin once described as "useful idiots" … .The Wall Street Journal

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

useful idiot

noun

plural useful idiots
: a naive or credulous person who can be manipulated or exploited to advance a cause or political agenda
It is one task of the KGB [in 1982] to apply its skills of secrecy and deception to projecting the Soviet party's influence. This it does through contacts with legal Communist Parties abroad, with groups sympathetic to Soviet goals, with do-gooders of the type that Lenin once described as "useful idiots" … .The Wall Street Journal

These days it means Trump supporter. 

My favorite part of The Geek Club. When you post a link to a video that is 3 minutes long.  But within 60 seconds some schmuck does a crazy or sad emoji. You obviously didn’t even watch and just run around clicking emojis.  Weirdos. 

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I couldnt make it. Only got about 30 seconds.

Well, then you missed where the lesbian and the GOP candidate actually spoke to one another and met in the middle. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don’t see the big aha moment here. He said trans is a mental illness to which she disagreed, but she agreed when he said to keep trans women out of women’s sports, but most people agree on that.

I have an Ant Farm. Does anyone care who helps me run it?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

lol, you’re a sad little man 😂

So you disagree with the answer?

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So you disagree with the answer?

if Vivek signs with LIV will you quit politics?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

if Vivek signs with LIV will you quit politics?

Who are you?

I have not been the biggest Vivek fan but damn if he doesn't nail it in this video, especially the last half:

• Thanks 2

Didn't this guy suspend all tv ads in Iowa & N.H. last week.  It sounds like he's about done. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have not been the biggest Vivek fan but damn if he doesn't nail it in this video, especially the last half:

Her attempts to malign him were too standard.   She was rather effective in using them, I have to admit.  But he is too ready for the standard dogma if media lies and misrepresentation.

If the media wants to manipulate viewers, they are going to need to come with more than standard dogmatic nonsense. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Dude can actually speak and challenge people intellectually. I like him more every day.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:18 PM, KSB2424 said:

Boom goes the dynamite.  This isn’t rehearsed, it’s beautiful. 

http://x.com/chris_carapezza/status/1742394822579650892?s=46&t=r0y3bJ1CDXchoYAztDxmqw

Yeah, that was awesome.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:22 PM, IGotWorms said:

lol, you’re a sad little man 😂

Nobody expects anything from you but, this is a particularly stupid comment. Congrats.