Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Nobody needs to own an AR-15

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t think that when I started this thread I knew that 90% of the folks here would disagree with me? Or that @Strike would jump in and accuse me of having no data or facts because I won’t answer his stupid questions? Lol

But you're wrong Tim, you know absolutely NOTHING about guns or what's what. 

I'll say it again. An AR is no different from any other rifle that I can go buy right off the shelf. What makes it useful for hunting is that it has a rail where you can easily mount your scope or other accessories. None of which change the platform, it's a rifle. It just looks scary to liberals and those not familiar with guns. So let it go, it's a rifle. 

• Like 1

If you own a business in an urban area, you'd be stupid not to own enough firepower to protect your business the next time politicians decide to weaponize riots.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

If you own a business in an urban area, you'd be stupid not to own enough firepower to protect your business the next time politicians decide to weaponize riots.

Agree, I'm not sure why he's worried about those who purchase ANYTHING for self defense. Buy a damn tank of it makes you safer. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I'll say it again. An AR is no different from any other rifle that I can go buy right off the shelf. What makes it useful for hunting is that it has a rail where you can easily mount your scope or other accessories. None of which change the platform, it's a rifle. It just looks scary to liberals and those not familiar with guns. So let it go, it's a rifle. 

AR stands for Automatic Rifle or Assault RIFLE !$@!@$!%$!@#!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$ !@$ !@$ TRUMP!$@#%!$^@#!%^$#!^

Read the article I posted and tell me which aspects you disagree with. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

AR stands for Automatic Rifle or Assault RIFLE !$@!@$!%$!@#!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$ !@$ !@$ TRUMP!$@#%!$^@#!%^$#!^

The AR in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic — a machine gun.

Just now, League Champion said:

The AR in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic — a machine gun.

over your head

reading sarcasm isnt a strong point is it

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I disagree with you. You want to ban AR15s. Tell me why you say that, not why they say that. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t think that when I started this thread I knew that 90% of the folks here would disagree with me? Or that @Strike would jump in and accuse me of having no data or facts because I won’t answer his stupid questions? Lol

Going to help you out here a lot:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if youre worried about gun violence you should address the guns that kill 85% of the time

hand guns

not rifles

Guns don’t kill people, people do.  

And let’s hope we see the end of all killings of people, like those woman that choose to kill children. 

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I disagree with you. You want to ban AR15s. Tell me why you say that, not why they say that. 

I don’t want to ban AR-15s. Why do you keep saying that I do? 

Those of you who root your opinions in known facts will never get an answer, on nearly any topic, from Tim that will satisfy you.  

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Those of you who root your opinions in known facts will never get an answer, on nearly any topic, from Tim that will satisfy you.  

Posted a video above that covers what he wanted.  Hell, it even comes from the right race.  I doubt he watches.

[slump]

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Asking you to specify WHY you hold an opinion is now stupid.  Ok then.......

You or any other joo is more than welcome to knock on my door and demand I hand mine over. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because the purpose of an electric car, or machete, or even a hunting rifle, isn’t to kill groups of other human beings. That is the sole purpose of an AR-15.

Say what???   "The sole purpose of an AR-15" is what exactly? Care to clarify now. 

23 minutes ago, weepaws said:

And let’s hope we see the end of all killings of people, like those woman that choose to kill children. 

You’re barking up the wrong tree. I’m an absolutist 

Say what???   "The sole purpose of an AR-15" is what exactly? Care to clarify now. 

This classic CNN lady interviewing a car dealer giving away an AK with a new vehicle purchase.   She figured she would own this guy.   Not so much.  This is great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He should have bowed out an hour ago gracefully.  alas.

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

He should have bowed out an hour ago gracefully.  alas.

Yeah, he's totally spun out. There's absolutely no logic behind his argument. 

We'll have another school shooting because some dude on the internet doesn't see the value of a specific type of gun for self-defense.  Makes sense.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Most grandmas don’t have an AR-15. Most grandmas don’t want one. No grandma needs to have one, Neither do you. 

You have no idea what I need

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol I’m some dude on the internet who’s smarter than you. 

Are you?  I'm younger than you, retired, living in a 2+ million dollar home on the water in Hilton Head, Island, South Carolina with a 24' Pathfinder, a hot ass wife & 2 beautiful non-liberal kids. 

Are you smarter or do you think you are? 

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whether it should be legal or not to own one is a different question which I go back and forth on, but according to this poll: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/american-ar-15-gun-owners/?itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f002

gun owners claim they need it for “self-defense”. And that is such bullsh!t. You don’t need it for self defense, you don’t need it to hunt. Such crap. 

According to the poll, most folks who own such a weapon are white males between 40-65. Big focking surprise. So my guess is the biggest reason they own one went unsaid in the poll:

Pen!s envy. 

You don’t I understand the 2nd amendment, or human nature.  There’s going to come a day when a tyrannical government will need to be checked.  That check is only credible when citizens are armed with AR-15’s.  Like Obama said, “You don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.”

The fact that you Libtards have become such authoritarian nutjobs makes it even more imperative to arm up.  I am 100% confident that there will be armed conflict in this country unless  Leftist leadership starts policing its own and getting back to a Moderate Left agenda.

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

If only more people accepted Jesus as their lord and savior, right?

8 hours ago, League Champion said:

Who the F are you to decide what I need ? 

You think that women don't need abortions, right?

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

Are you?  I'm younger than you, retired, living in a 2+ million dollar home on the water in Hilton Head, Island, South Carolina with a 24' Pathfinder, a hot ass wife & 2 beautiful non-liberal kids. 

Are you smarter or do you think you are? 

We've reached the point of message board bragging lies now?

24 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why do you ask really dumb questions? All you are doing is setting up a long back and forth instead of just grtting to the point. Everyone knows that some women need abortions to save them from possibly having negative health conditions. 

Yet you have to lump all situations into one stupid question that will take the whole thing down a long road of you whining. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 yrs ago you could buy freaking machine guns....remember uzis??   We didnt have these mass shooting.

It isnt the guns..you dummies hate to listen because you have horrible brains that only have room for a few letters and talking points.

It is the culture...our sense of pride, nationalism, community and neighborhood...it is all diminished now.  That is what liberlism has done.  Divides us and makes us weaker and more agressive...like a loud barking  chihuahua.   The left wants no community no nationalism..they want division...you cant rise up and change things if you are fighting your neighbor.

It isnt the guns...

It is mental health, men confused about women with no fathers to show them how to be men.  Society pulling males in 30 different directions...cancel culture...etc. 

Look when someone mispells something...people focus on the mistake and ridicule instead of looking the meaning of what was said.  Everyone is a mess.

Its all gonna come to a head...and it isnt gonna be pretty.  

The squeaky wheel gets the grease..and the left has been squeaky for too long.   

30 million hunters in the woods...no mass shootings...

Its not the guns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, League Champion said:

WTF??    EVERYTHING IS PRACTICAL FOR SELF DEFENSE. 

"SELF DEFENSE" 

You're spinning yourself out Tim. I have AR-15s, I have a ranch where we use them to hunt, control the wild hog population that can wipe out crops in hours, kill coyotes that kill the our livestock and to to kill other deadly predators that invade the ranch. 

You may not need or want an AR but for me it's a tool. Blame the a-holes who have them for other reasons, killing people. 

.223 or 5.56 seems a bit light for hogs, though i suppose it will get the job done in competent hands.  Of course yours may be chambered in something a bit heavier, like .308.  No question it is a great platform for prairie dogs to coyotes.

15 hours ago, League Champion said:

Its a scary platform..  Should totally ban it but should allow this: Ruger® Mini-14® Ranch Rifle Autoloading Rifle Model 5802.  Wood stock, no extended clip pictured, much less scary looking to liberal eyes who refuse to learn the first damn thing about guns. I will say this, an AR 15 is not the weapon I would choose for home defense from criminal intruders.  That said, it would work for that purpose.

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Or you could share the particular points you found compelling, like it can shoot 45 rounds a minute.  it could.  it could also shoot only the one round you need.  it does not keep shooting by itself. It stops when you stop pulling the trigger. 

Now me, in an urban apartment setting with only drywall between me and a neighbor, I think it would be irresponsible as a miss can travel downrange and do damage in another unit.  you don't really know waht is downrange. You have an obscured sight picture, so to speak. (Myself, I don't live in such a setting)

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention Little Boy because I am NOT anti-abortion. But keep spreading your false narratives. You're doing great.