Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Nobody needs to own an AR-15

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Tyrannical government 😂

Isn't the left claiming January 6th was a coup to overthrow the government and install trump as dictator?  

Do we think laws and policy are for the next 20 years?

I would not invest in an AR-15 to be sure, I prefer more powerful and useful weapons. So I have others that I deem superior to that style. 

Just now, nobody said:

Isn't the left claiming January 6th was a coup to overthrow the government and install trump as dictator?  

Do we think laws and policy are for the next 20 years?

Not really the best example. If those neckbeards brought their weapons to DC how do you see that playing out? Is that something you think would have been a good idea for them and the country and would have turned out their in their favor?

Trump does probably secretly get off thinking about that though. 

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would not invest in an AR-15 to be sure, I prefer more powerful and useful weapons. So I have others that I deem superior to that style. 

The AR platform is nothing special but It is very easy to customize, etc. I think that's the real reason most people purchase them. They are cheap and easy to get parts for as well. Just about anyone can take them apart and put back together. 

I like the AR platform mainly for those reasons but you're right, it's nothing special. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You contradict yourself. If the military and police are on your side then why do you need an AR-15 to protect yourself against the tyrannical government? Seems like us liberals are the ones who would need protection in such a scenario. 

Seriously when you guys go on and on about dying over the supposed right to own an AR-15 (there isn’t one) or about saving yourself from the supposed Communist dictatorship that is coming just over the horizon you sound like paranoid idiots. I’m not taking you seriously. Go ahead and secede from the Union already, it’s been tried before. Sure some police and military might join you; more will join me or stand aside. You’ll be crushed if you ever try it. But you won’t. Because deep down you know better. You’d be crushed if you tried. But hey give it a shot (pun intended.) 

Paranoid?  Not at all.  The odds are very high that there will be some sort of civil conflict in the near future.  This thing has escalated every year since 2015 and I see no end in sight.  The Left just indicted the leading Republican candidate on a bogus charge.  You know this.  Don’t even try to lie to yourself.  It’s you sound like an idiot talking about tanks and missiles.  Are we also going to fight in columns in large fields?  Use your head.

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Paranoid?  Not at all.  The odds are very high that there will be some sort of civil conflict in the near future.  This thing has escalated every year since 2015 and I see no end in sight.  The Left just indicted the leading Republican candidate on a bogus charge.  You know this.  Don’t even try to lie to yourself.  It’s you sound like an idiot talking about tanks and missiles.  Are we also going to fight in columns in large fields?  Use your head.

I would like to hear more about what you see happening.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I would like to hear more about what you see happening.

I see a financial crash rivaling the Great Depression and society continuing it's spiral into depravity.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Not really the best example. If those neckbeards brought their weapons to DC how do you see that playing out? Is that something you think would have been a good idea for them and the country and would have turned out their in their favor?

Trump does probably secretly get off thinking about that though. 

Yeah I get it's impossible for people to extrapolate a point.  My bad.

You laughed at the notion of government tyranny.  And yet, you guys also claim we were on the verge of trump installing himself as a tyrant.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah I get it's impossible for people to extrapolate a point.  My bad.

You laughed at the notion of government tyranny.  And yet, you guys also claim we were on the verge of trump installing himself as a tyrant.

I laughed because our government isn’t tyrannical and I find that idea absurd.

If Jan 6th fake cosplay patriots actually brought weapons and tried to do their version of 1776 or whatever fever dream they were living there…well they would all be shot to hell and it would be the only way this country sees actual gun reform like say Australia did. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I see a financial crash rivaling the Great Depression and society continuing its spiral into depravity.

Ok then. Good luck I suppose.

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I laughed because our government isn’t tyrannical and I find that idea absurd.

If Jan 6th fake cosplay patriots actually brought weapons and tried to do their version of 1776 or whatever fever dream they were living there…well they would all be shot to hell and it would be the only way this country sees actual gun reform like say Australia did. 

Again, YOUR side of the aisle is 100% actively promoting Jan. 6th as tyranny and Trump as a Tyrant.  But now you laugh when someone brings up tyrannical government?  You can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

There are far more things in life that we don't need than we do need.  This kind of thinking spits in the face of us being a free country.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are far more things in life that we don't need than we do need.  This kind of thinking spits in the face of us being a free country.

For example, we don't need you, gutterpedo and dogshiat posting in here, or anywhere for that matter, and yet here you are, posting away.

40 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Again, YOUR side of the aisle is 100% actively promoting Jan. 6th as tyranny and Trump as a Tyrant.  But now you laugh when someone brings up tyrannical government?  You can't have it both ways.

The general absolutely thinks he can have it both ways. Not because he actual believes the hypocrisy, its because hes not smart enough to understand it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

For example, we don't need you, gutterpedo and dogshiat posting in here, or anywhere for that matter, and yet here you are, posting away.

Do I ruin the safe space here?

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do I ruin the safe space here?

This ain't no safe space.  You ruin it by posting nonsense.  It's so easy to use your own arguments against you I don't understand why you don't even think first before you hit "Submit" on a post.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This ain't no safe space.  You ruin it by posting nonsense.  It's so easy to use your own arguments against you I don't understand why you don't even think first before you hit "Submit" on a post.

Any examples?

As a gun owner and a person who’s fired on several occasions an AR-15, i actually think Timmy’s post has merit.  :dunno:

57 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I’ll explain again.Trump is a wannabe tyrant. This is why you shouldn’t want him representing you. 

Do you agree if someone shows us they want to be a tyrant that they are a poor choice to hold the office?

The fact that there are so many demarcations of power (as hazy as they can get when dealing with legal matters) to keep even the biggest schmuck ultimately in check isn’t a great reason to  sign up for round 2.

As is pertains to Jan 6th, if these poor deluded people who believe all his bullshet and fantasize they are patriots showed up with weapons. First, they would be all straight to prison or worst case they would all be dead. Second, it would be the quickest way for actual real gun reform to happen. In the case where weapons were actually used gun reform would be severe and quick. 

Gun people can keep their toys and hunt deer, shoot targets, play with them or whatever else. Keeping the government in check with them is way down the list and honestly kind of delusional. 

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think if there is one thing we can ALL agree on, it's that you can't understand basic English or comprehend the meaning of words.

It's almost as if you revel in your stupidity.   I mean, all you do is regurgitate the Magatard J!zz you get from the RNC Glory Hole and everyone ignores your nonsense anyways.

• Haha 1

I need an AR 15. I ask the neighbors daily to stop their husky from yapping all day. When I work from home with the windows open it is all I hear.

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I think if there is one thing we can ALL agree on, it's that you can't understand basic English or comprehend the meaning of words.

It's almost as if you revel in your stupidity.   I mean, all you do is regurgitate the Magatard J!zz you get from the RNC Glory Hole and everyone ignores your nonsense anyways.

I find it hard to believe you have the time to post as you're spending all of your time at the DNC Glory hole with the DNC c@ck in your mouth all day long.

To be fair, if I'm as stupid as you say I am, it still makes me 100x smarter than you.  That is definitely something everyone here at the GC agrees on.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I find it hard to believe you have the time to post as you're spending all of your time at the DNC Glory hole with the DNC c@ck in your mouth all day long.

To be fair, if I'm as stupid as you say I am, it still makes me 100x smarter than you.  That is definitely something everyone here at the GC agrees on.

Of course. When you're a RNC Glory Hole wh0re like those two you just do what the RNC Chode tells you to do. The sad things is you probably don't even get a reach around while you're slurping down the Talking Points.

12 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Ok then. Good luck I suppose.

Catastrophizing is part of the MAGAturd playbook. They all think the world is going to hand in a hellbasket and scream about the falling sky while everyone else goes on with their daily business. 

Before he pivoted to his nuclear-war nonsense, JustinChoad was guaranteeing civil war and laying out all kinds of lunatic scenarious on how it would happen, which it never did. So now he gets lathered up about a nuclear war that will never happen.

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I’ll explain again.Trump is a wannabe tyrant. This is why you shouldn’t want him representing you. 

Do you agree if someone shows us they want to be a tyrant that they are a poor choice to hold the office?

The fact that there are so many demarcations of power (as hazy as they can get when dealing with legal matters) to keep even the biggest schmuck ultimately in check isn’t a great reason to  sign up for round 2.

As is pertains to Jan 6th, if these poor deluded people who believe all his bullshet and fantasize they are patriots showed up with weapons. First, they would be all straight to prison or worst case they would all be dead. Second, it would be the quickest way for actual real gun reform to happen. In the case where weapons were actually used gun reform would be severe and quick. 

Gun people can keep their toys and hunt deer, shoot targets, play with them or whatever else. Keeping the government in check with them is way down the list and honestly kind of delusional. 

I'll also explain again.  You can't think a tyrannical government is laughable and also think Trump tried to install himself as a tyrant.  

Now try to remove right vs left from the equation since I think where you're struggling is you think that only the right has AR-15s.  If you're going to pull an AOC and act like J6 was a coup, then, we would have to theoretically protect ourselves from anyone trying that.  In other words... Anyone could do it.

Its all moot anyway.  The military isn't the weapon of choice being used against us.  It's the army of absolute dumbfocks that are basically automatons that wreak havoc all with the blessing of folks in the government.

It's not gi joe you have to worry about.  It's Joe the plumber.  Everytime an unarmed black guy gets killed resisting arrest, politicians have carte blanche to whip retards into a frenzy and unleash them on communities.  Ever notice how we only seem to have riots in election years?  

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Highest rate of mental illness. 

Based on what? 

"Mental illness by country" google search doesn't show the US leading the world. Closest I found was US ranked 29th, behind several European countries.

All countries have nut-jobs. They don't all have easy access to high-powered weapons.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Don't know if this was answered, but ArmaLite Rifle...

I even went to the leftist snopes to see if there was a "fact check" on this...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/meaning-of-ar-in-ar-15-firearm/

NRA - "Congressmen, it's not an assault rifle - it's an ArmaLite."

Gun buyer - "I want to buy an Assault Rifle."

Gun seller - "Take your pick."

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

NRA - "Congressmen, it's not an assault rifle - it's an ArmaLite."

Gun buyer - "I want to buy an Assault Rifle."

Gun seller - "Take your pick."

Do you have evidence that when people buy an AR-15 they go in asking for an assault rifle?  Can you even define what an "assault rifle" is? 

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do you have evidence that when people buy an AR-15 they go in asking for an assault rifle?  Can you even define what an "assault rifle" is? 

And this is where it gets fun.  How is it any different from any other semi-automatic weapon?  Its main advantage would be distance accuracy. Unless you modify it considerably it really falls short of "assault weapon".

Oddly, the ATF would likely consider it as such, showing a lack of understanding.

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

No to both. I do know the gun industry made over $1 billion selling AR's the past decade. AR's look like military grade assault weapons and the misnomer doesn't hurt sales either - "ArmaLite" was no coincidence.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

Can you even define what an "assault rifle" is? 

It’s such a dumb question. To paraphrase Potter Stewart: I know one when I see one. And that’s the only answer you deserve to get. 

Latest Fox Poll: 61% of Americans want to ban assault rifles. I’m currently part of the 39% opposed to this. But 61% is a BIG number, biggest than it’s ever been. And unless your side is willing to accept some compromise and reasonable restrictions it’s going to happen. 

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

No to both.

Gotcha.  So you're just making stuff up that fits your narrative.   Noted.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I'll also explain again.  You can't think a tyrannical government is laughable and also think Trump tried to install himself as a tyrant.  

Now try to remove right vs left from the equation since I think where you're struggling is you think that only the right has AR-15s.  If you're going to pull an AOC and act like J6 was a coup, then, we would have to theoretically protect ourselves from anyone trying that.  In other words... Anyone could do it.

Its all moot anyway.  The military isn't the weapon of choice being used against us.  It's the army of absolute dumbfocks that are basically automatons that wreak havoc all with the blessing of folks in the government.

It's not gi joe you have to worry about.  It's Joe the plumber.  Everytime an unarmed black gets killed resisting arrest, politicians have carte blanche to whip retards into a frenzy and unleash them on communities.  Ever notice how we only seem to have riots in election years?  

Of course you can to the bolded part. The President isn’t the entirety of the government. Please don’t vote for the guy again however, he isn’t suited for the job. 

It is my contention an army of neckbeards with guns or Antifa! isn’t going to do it. In fact it would work against gun rights in a very dramatic fashion.

Gets killed resisting arrest...Dude. I will just skip that part.

Self protection and hunting is of course a fine reason to own guns. Some of these guns do seem pretty excessive but I don’t want to talk caliber ratings and shooting power with a bunch of gun nerds. In any case I said keep all your toys, have fun shooting stuff. Take the responsibility very seriously and don’t shoot me and my people by accident TIA.

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Gotcha.  So you're just making stuff up that fits your narrative.   Noted.

AR's sold well because they look military grade, the misnomer, and good marketing.

Ya think "I'm making that up to fit my narrative" ?  I don't have a narrative. Banning them wouldn't make any difference to gun violence rates. Lay off the Fox News zings.

i need one because it makes me feel good to shoot one and makes me feel safe. liberals should understand that right? they love feelings.