Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Do We Do With A Broken Heart???

I’m ready to cash in my chips,  There’s a reason why fold. 

Psalm 46.  Read it.  

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Psalm 46.  Read it.  

An elder asks me, look at yout palms. Hair was growing out of them. 🤟🏿

We know you've been having a hard time of late Bunny, even before losing your mother. I hope you find your way out of whatever crisis you've been dealing with. Rather than cashing in your chips, taking small steps every day in a positive direction is the way to go.

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’m ready to cash in my chips,  There’s a reason why fold. 

Hang in there Bunny, I've been there many many times. Things will definitely get better, I promise. 

Enjoy something little each day, like just letting the sun hit your face or listening to birds sing. Know that there is more to life than the rat-race.

32 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

How the fock long has this been going on? Get help or don't.

He just posted that his mom passed away last week.   Don't be a d1ck.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

He just posted that his mom passed away last week.   Don't be a d1ck.

Bullshlt. This dude has been posting this crap for a long while. Tell me I'm wrong.

My parents are dead. Although it sucks to have lost them, I didn't come on this site whining about killing myself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Bullshlt. This dude has been posting this crap for a long while. Tell me I'm wrong.

My parents are dead. Although it sucks to have lost them, I didn't come on this site whining about killing myself.

Dude's had a rough go.   Went through a divorce, lost his mom this week...

No one knows what he really has going on except him.   Our response to people doesn't have to be so crass and insensitive. 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

No one knows what he really has going on except him.   Our response to people doesn't have to be so crass and insensitive. 

I understand if someone is going through a hard time. But it's been years with this dude. He needs help if this is all real. Not years of posting "I'm going to off myself" on a fantasy football site. The evidence is that he hasn't stopped posting the same thing over and over again. So either he is lying, or he really needs help. Tough love dude. Not "Hang in there". 

Walk it off. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Walk it off. :thumbsup:

I’m putting dirt on it! 🥕🥕🥕

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

3 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

New wifey said this. I’m in  complete awww

So, divorced and remarried in one week?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Cut a hole. 

2. Fock it. 

3. Run into traffic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Look on the bright side, you don't have it nearly as bad as Rusty. 

Could you even imagine?

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I understand if someone is going through a hard time. But it's been years with this dude. He needs help if this is all real. Not years of posting "I'm going to off myself" on a fantasy football site. The evidence is that he hasn't stopped posting the same thing over and over again. So either he is lying, or he really needs help. Tough love dude. Not "Hang in there". 

I am guessing that pretty much every Geek at this bored would rather hang with Bunny than you. You are a tool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 minute ago, BiPolarBear said:

I am guessing that pretty much every Geek at this bored would rather hang with Bunny than you. You are a tool. 

That's telling. Everyone on this site would rather hang out with a guy who constantly, for years, cries about killing himself rather than a stable normal human who is telling the truth. Get focking help  What is it you offer?

Doing better gents. Needed some sh!t time. Thanks for dressing m. 😘

• Like 3

How's the eye?

13 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

That's telling. Everyone on this site would rather hang out with a guy who constantly, for years, cries about killing himself rather than a stable normal human who is telling the truth. Get focking help  What is it you offer?

For many years he was one of the funniest, best posters here, with the best stories. It's only been the last couple of years that he's been showing signs of things unravelling on him. But even in his depressed state, he can turn on the charm, and the outstanding guy to hang out with is still there... you do have to be the responsible friend that makes sure morning finds you both safely home in your beds rather than passed out in a ghetto alley without your keys, wallet, phone, and/or clothes. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

For many years he was one of the funniest, best posters here, with the best stories. It's only been the last couple of years that he's been showing signs of things unravelling on him. But even in his depressed state, he can turn on the charm, and the outstanding guy to hang out with is still there... you do have to be the responsible friend that makes sure morning finds you both safely home in your beds rather than passed out in a ghetto alley without your keys, wallet, phone, and/or clothes. 

What charm? What are you talking about? He posts videos of fat girls stretching, music videos of whatever, and he cries about killing himself. I would be the first to help if I could. But in case you haven't noticed, this is a random posting website. If you are good friends with him, then tell him to wake the hell up. 

Try telling the truth instead of "Aww, hang in there."

29 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What charm? What are you talking about. He posts videos of fat girls stretching, music videos of whatever, and he cries about killing himself. I would be the first to help if I could. But in case you haven't noticed, this is a random posting website. If you are good friends with him, then tell him to wake the hell up. 

Here are two of many outstanding bunny story from when he was on top of his game and happens to be my favorite. The first is a hang out with Bunny story, which he has plenty of these.  The second in Bunny in another genre, where he's at war to restore order in his house. His first hand account of Hurricane Katrina is also first rate but  ... um... 2005 stories are gone :(

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Here are two of many outstanding bunny story from when he was on top of his game and happens to be my favorite. The first is a hang out with Bunny story, which he has plenty of these.  The second in Bunny in another genre, where he's at war to restore order in his house. His first hand account of Hurricane Katrina is also first rate but  ... um... 2005 stories are gone :(

Simply riveting. Now all you fockers that are claiming he's such a great guy and that you really care and that you really think the dude will off himself are doing what? 

What is it you are doing to help the guy who you think is serious about killing himself?

What is anyone doing? "Hang in there". "Everyone would rather hang out with him over you." "Go for a hike in the woods." "Read the Bible" "Take small steps".

Seriously? This is internet advice for someone who you think is on suicide watch? 

22 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’m putting dirt on it! 🥕🥕🥕

That works too. :cheers:

7 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Simply riveting. Now all you fockers that are claiming he's such a great guy and that you really care and that you really think the dude will off himself are doing what? 

What is it you are doing to help the guy who you think is serious about killing himself?

What is anyone doing? "Hang in there". "Everyone would rather hang out with him over you." "Go for a hike in the woods." "Read the Bible" "Take small steps".

Seriously? This is internet advice for someone who you think is on suicide watch? 

I texted him :dunno:

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Thank you my friend. 

Speaking of being passed out in da ghetto, I was at a Shell gas station. Realized I could not drive. So I pass out and wait till I can get back in my game. So I wake up and there is this chubby chick throwing up in the dumpster. I always have a role of paper towels and went to help her. She was a hot mess. I fawked her. Got up at seven in the morning after fawking her in my blue Chevette, and the 5/0 pulls up. How I talked my way out of having a drunk chick in my car drooling and looked close to death is amazing.   Cop: What are y’all doing.   Me: I found her behind the dumpster and she needed a friend. Cop: Have good ….better day. 

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Thank you my friend. 

Speaking of being passed out in da ghetto, I was at a Shell gas station. Realized I could not drive. So I pass out and wait till I can get back in my game. So I wake up and there is this chubby chick throwing up in the dumpster. I always have a role of paper towels and went to help her. She was a hot mess. I fawked her. Got up at seven in the morning after fawking her in my blue Chevette, and the 5/0 pulls up. How I talked my way out of having a drunk chick in my car drooling and looked close to death is amazing.   Cop: What are y’all doing.   Me: I found her behind the dumpster and she needed a friend. Cop: Have good ….better day. 

please don't bring shell back into this

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

please don't bring shell back into this

She’ll looks like Demi Moore and gives great fawking head. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I’m ok man. Just a rough patch. Mom dying and  no other family put me in the mail. Much better now. And don’t bang on my fawking brother let!!!There is code hear. I love every one of them. We all seem to know what hurts. 

Speaking of which, I fawking love all of you sorry beautiful bastards. I Star Ed drinking at seven. I’m going to kill all of you… not really l. I love every single one of yous. Now eat penny.

• Like 1