Sign in to follow this  
BillyKing

Women are becoming 2nd class citizens

I have yet to meet a white person that hasn’t had a negative interaction with the police. Including me. Stfu Tim. Your made up narratives are harmful. People don’t call the police to say hello.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have yet to meet a white person that hasn’t had a negative interaction with the police. Including me. Stfu Tim. Your made up narratives are harmful. People don’t call the police to say hello.  

I wish they were made up narratives. If you want I can offer you book after book, study after study to demonstrate that there is a huge difference between the way white and black people are treated by police in this country. I shouldn’t have to though. 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Your obsession is showing.

You just get upset when I point out your hypocritical positions.  You are so above this all yet partake as much as anyone.  A lunatic.   

I let you ramble on from 7am to 7pm most days.  Sometimes I feel like pointing it out.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

You just get upset when I point out your hypocritical positions.  You are so above this all yet partake as much as anyone.  A lunatic.   

I let you ramble on from 7am to 7pm most days.  Sometimes I feel like pointing it out.  

You didn't point out any hypocrisy, you just like to obsess over me and post about me.  You're a weird guy.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nailed it.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wish they were made up narratives. If you want I can offer you book after book, study after study to demonstrate that there is a huge difference between the way white and black people are treated by police in this country. I shouldn’t have to though. 

Yeah.  When there is a lot of crime there is a lot of police interaction. The whole need for police is predicated on bad things happening. But what you will never mention are victims , and who they are.  They are but a nuisance to you, a line on a stat sheet to be overlooked. I have never encountered anyone in the black community that wasn’t demanding more police , not less. It’s only ignorant well fed and protected liberals like you that do.  I know you have never actually met, never mind, spoken to any of those actual people, but you have your book.  

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yup, 24\7\365

Consumed.

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We really see this issue differently, which is not surprising given that it’s one of the key issues that liberals and conservatives see differently. 

:cheers:

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Your first point is untrue.  What is transpiring is PEOPLE who behave outside of the law are held accountable, that a disproporionate number of AA's do this is not the fault of police.

My point remains, pretending the small number is no big deal either is what you beleive or it is not, allowing it to ebb and flow is being philosophically dishonest.

BLM is built upon a lie, and is simply another exploitative manuever by racial hucksters.

There were some interesting stats that came out of a Tx (pretty sure it was TX) study.   It showed that death rates were higher among the white population during police encounters, but that there was elevated rates of abuse and injury among the encounters with the black population.  Like most things the truth lies in the middle and neither side have it 100% correct, though don't tell them that.  

Serious question. Is the kitchen considered 2nd class?

16 hours ago, BillyKing said:

Remember when the left stood for women’s rights? Not so much anymore. Men have been taking over their sports leagues. They’ve been named Woman of the Year. Etc. Now we are about to enter the Handmaids Tale era with the left wanting to not only force women who are brain dead to become surrogates but now theyre going to try forcing healthy women to become surrogates for gay men

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/california-introduces-new-bill-provide-gay-couples-surrogate-fertility-equality#

I read your link and have no idea how you reached this conclusion. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I read your link and have no idea how you reached this conclusion. 

He's not the brightest.

In a landmark move, California is poised to redefine the concept of infertility. Bill SB 729 seeks to change the traditional understanding of infertility from a medical condition to a status, defined as "a person’s inability to reproduce either as an individual or with their partner without medical intervention." With this new definition, gay men, who naturally cannot reproduce without assistance, would be categorized as infertile.

Huh, men who can't make babies with other men are infertile? That's weird. 

Proponents of SB 729 claim the bill will "remove financial barriers" for gay men aiming to have a biological child via surrogacy. Some activists claim that gay couples go through emotional struggles and that they deserve a solution to their so-called infertility.

So the bill basically wants insurance companies to pay for gay men to have babies. Instead of them having to pay for it out of pocket, they want insurance companies to foot the bill. Eh, I can see why insurance companies are pushing back. 

Many insurance companies do not pay for IVF for heterosexual couples and if they do, the out of pocket expense is still in the thousands. 

The only thing I am not sure of is including gay men as infertile. They aren't infertile unless their swimmers don't work. They are infertile because their sexual preference/intercourse literally cannot make a baby. 

In terms of the OP and women being used, the only thing the article says is that women would be "reduced to be mere vessels for pregnancy" or some shiiiite. 

I think gay couples should adopt if they want babies. if you want surrogacy, then it's out of your own pocket, or done privately. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

liberals created racism?  OK, uh, whatever dude.

Anyway I'm good with not blowing up isolated incidents.  Unfortunately both sides are guilty of this, and it's only getting worse.

liberals fought to keep slavery, created jim crow and fought against civil rights

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

liberals fought to keep slavery, created jim crow and fought against civil rights

There was no racism before this? :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There was no racism before this? :lol:

I love how the same people who about the libs making everything about race and racism also frequently bring up the makeup of the political parties 60-80 years ago as though it has any bearing on their views today.  Truly bizarre. 

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That doesn't sound very liberal boyo.  Methinks you're confused.  But you're an uneducated cultist so I'm not surprise. 

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This is false. Democrats did all those things. But they were not liberal. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is false. Democrats did all those things. But they were not liberal. 

Arguing history with cultist is like trying to reason with a rabid pit bull.

Logic ain't gonna work boyo.  Republicans turn the South red strictly due to their rejection of the civil rights act.

Conservatives love to have the freedom to be racist whenever they want. 

It’s true. Historical injustices shouldn’t be blamed on the political parties of today. They are vastly different. Any historical injustices are Christian white males fault. Even the ones that weren’t alive or have anything to do with them. Political parties: always changing.  People: always the same. Got it. 

26 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Arguing history with cultist is like trying to reason with a rabid pit bull.

Logic ain't gonna work boyo.  Republicans turn the South red strictly due to their rejection of the civil rights act.

Conservatives love to have the freedom to be racist whenever they want. 

derp derp derp I went to the colleges I am a geniuses

By party. The original House version: Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%) Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

derp derp derp I went to the colleges I am a geniuses

By party. The original House version: Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%) Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

Uneducated tradie.  I literally said the civil rights act turned the South Red.  The national democratic party supported it but Dixiecrats did not.  Thus the South turned against the democratic party because they sure love them some racism.

Maybe start fewer failed businesses and go back to school boyo?

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol. Women aren’t threatened by gay people. Males who doubt their own masculinity are the only ones who feel threatened. 

Nothing to do with gays.   It is biological men acting as women.  Gays and trans are not linked together at all.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Force women to become surrogates? :lol:

Did you even read your article?

Countdown to Gutter telling something vile...

You are starting to make sense to me. I may apply to The Sanctuary. 

3 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Uneducated tradie.  I literally said the civil rights act turned the South Red.  The national democratic party supported it but Dixiecrats did not.  Thus the South turned against the democratic party because they sure love them some racism.

Maybe start fewer businesses and go back to school boyo?

for what? so I can not be successful like you?

the party switch is highly debatable.  but liberal indoctrination didnt teach you that, liberals are amazing to the blacks, they have done so much to keep those N*****s voting blue for 200 years

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

for what? so I can not be successful like you?

the party switch is highly debatable.  but liberal indoctrination didnt teach you that, liberals are amazing to the blacks, they have done so much to keep those N*****s voting blue for 200 years

It seems like you're getting upset again.  Calm down boyo.

It's an indisputable fact that the South turned from solid blue to solid red (until Dark Brandon anyway) solely due to the South's hatred of the civil rights act.  National democrats supported it bigly, dixiecrats hated it.

And guess who won 5 southern states in the 68 presidential election?  The bigly, overtly racist George Wallace.

The South loves loves loves them their racism. 

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

It seems like you're getting upset again.  Calm down boyo.

It's an indisputable fact that the South turned from solid blue to solid red (until Dark Brandon anyway) solely due to the South's hatred of the civil rights act.  National democrats supported it bigly, dixiecrats hated it.

And guess who won 5 southern states in the 68 presidential election?  The bigly, overtly racist George Wallace.

The South loves loves loves them their racism. 

and guess who your favorite racist presidents best friend was, the last member of the KKK...democrat

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and guess who your favorite racist presidents best friend was, the last member of the KKK...democrat

Cool story bro.

SAD that an entire region of the country switched from one party to the next simply due to the overwhelming racism of the republican national party.

You sure do love making excuses for racist though. 

See how I've schooled you here?  Just like I schooled you  yesterday.  You can probably count this as kind of a higher education...

LMFAO

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Cool story bro.

SAD that an entire region of the country switched from one party to the next simply due to the overwhelming racism of the republican national party.

You sure do love making excuses for racist though. 

See how I've schooled you here?  Just like I schooled you  yesterday.  You can probably count this as kind of a higher education...

LMFAO

can you should be a racist law that exists in the south?  How about a racist policy presented by the Republican national party?

maybe you should quit now, and create another alias and comeback with something decent

you're a racist and filled with hate, yet you outwardly project your beliefs on others, it truly is disgusting

THE ENTIRE REGION....got it

as far as racism, everyone is racist and I dont care, but america is the least racist country in the world

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have yet to meet a white person that hasn’t had a negative interaction with the police. 

I have never had a negative interaction with law enforcement. Not in any of the places that I've lived. Not in Brooklyn, not in Boston, Seattle, Texas, California, other places, just haven't had it happen.

Maybe I was lucky. Maybe it helps that I tended to avoid crowds and people in general. 

But my best guess is that it happened because I am and have always been ridiculously handsome in a world that is very very shallow. It's my second best trait. My first best trait is my humility. 

Also it's tragic that the radical left have basically found a way to turn real public policy into open misogyny. They clearly hate women. But they also hate themselves and manifest that by hating anyone who appears to "have more" than what they do. Or perceive as such.  It's the hypocrisy of "equity" 

It's a hard way to live. To have that much hatred in one's heart. But the radical left feed on it. Because they have nothing else. 

23 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Cultist are soooo out of touch with the rest of the country. 

It’s interesting that you say this.

I’ve just finished 12 days driving  through 12 states, intentionally avoiding large cities and highways.

What jumped out to me was that race and gender, which we see SO much of on TV, really doesn’t seem to be an important issue outside of the cities.  Industry, natural beauty and community was what I saw.  My 14 year old son was with me and his own words to me a few days into the trip were something like “What I see on the news isn’t what I’m seeing out here.”

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

It’s interesting that you say this.

I’ve just finished 12 days driving  through 12 states, intentionally avoiding large cities and highways.

What jumped out to me was that race and gender, which we see SO much of on TV, really doesn’t seem to be an important issue outside of the cities.  Industry, natural beauty and community was what I saw.  My 14 year old son was with me and his own words to me a few days into the trip were something like “What I see on the news isn’t what I’m seeing out here.”

So you mean the sensational stories the news runs daily aren't typical of american life?  That's weird.

I bet you were dodging trannies and drag queen story hours left and right though.  Those are the #1 problem we need to fix now that Joe has Trumpflation under control.