Sign in to follow this  
BillyKing

Women are becoming 2nd class citizens

Remember when the left stood for women’s rights? Not so much anymore. Men have been taking over their sports leagues. They’ve been named Woman of the Year. Etc. Now we are about to enter the Handmaids Tale era with the left wanting to not only force women who are brain dead to become surrogates but now theyre going to try forcing healthy women to become surrogates for gay men 

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/california-introduces-new-bill-provide-gay-couples-surrogate-fertility-equality#

1 minute ago, BillyKing said:

Remember when the left stood for women’s rights? Not so much anymore. Men have been taking over their sports leagues. They’ve been named Woman of the Year. Etc. Now we are about to enter the Handmaids Tale era with the left wanting to not only force women who are brain dead to become surrogates but now theyre going to try forcing healthy women to become surrogates for gay men 

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/california-introduces-new-bill-provide-gay-couples-surrogate-fertility-equality#

Lol. Women aren’t threatened by gay people. Males who doubt their own masculinity are the only ones who feel threatened. 

• Like 2

LOL 

Cultist are so very shook by everything.  Utah passed some kind of anti-trans sports law for high school when there was 1 whole trans person competing against women.

Cultist are soooo out of touch with the rest of the country. 

The Tranny issue is a big loser for the Dems.  Keep the conversation going.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Tranny issue is a big loser for the Dems.  Keep the conversation going.  

LOL, most people IRL never even cross paths with trannies.

Cultist would have you believe we were tripping over them and they are taking over women's sports.

Cultist are legit idiots. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Real Fockin nice. Disgusting degenerate perverts. The Bidens fit right in. 

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL 

Cultist are so very shook by everything.  Utah passed some kind of anti-trans sports law for high school when there was 1 whole trans person competing against women.

So the rest of the country wants trannies to be able to compete on girls' sports teams?

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol. Women aren’t threatened by gay people. Males who doubt their own masculinity are the only ones who feel threatened. 

That’s a lie, I don’t feel threatened, I feel sad  for them, they are lost souls.  Like many who sin against the Lord.  

Romans 1:26-27.  Amen.   

its not really about rights at all. the left never cared about womens rights.   its about shaming people into compliance.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

That’s a lie, I don’t feel threatened, I feel sad  for them, they are lost souls.  Like many who sin against the Lord.  

Romans 1:26-27.  Amen.   

You have misinterpreted this passage: 

https://www.gaychristian101.com/does-romans-12627-condemn-homosexuals.html

Far too many Christians, like yourself, have gotten these passages wrong deliberately in order to satisfy your ignorant bigotry. Not what your lord intended. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You have misinterpreted this passage: 

https://www.gaychristian101.com/does-romans-12627-condemn-homosexuals.html

Far too many Christians, like yourself, have gotten these passages wrong deliberately in order to satisfy your ignorant bigotry. Not what your lord intended. 

you are ABSOLUTELY not the arbiter on Christian faith. 

9 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

There it is.  Then they are being wildly overrepresented and pushed upon society. 

Where are the disabled people clothes in target?  They make up a much higher % of people right?  They were born that way with no choice. The others feel the need to hide junk in hopes to one day have it hacked off.  I had a classmate, a girl, a real girl, who was born with a half an arm on her left side.  She didn't choose to get it hacked off.  She had no choice.  It basically ended at the elbow.  She got waaaaay  more crap than the gay people.  Waaaaay more.  There were no trannies.  No one wanted to hack off their junk.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is a clever way to challenge someones manhood in defense of something harmful.

I have daughters and this trans nonsense is absolultely concerning for me as it pertains to them.  Luckily, no men have yet pretending to be a woman and stolen outcomes from them. I hope that remains true.

But for those women for whom their hard-earned outcomes have been stolen I think there is a question. Why does the mental health issues of a transgender have more value than the hard work of a woman?

11 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL 

Nip that crazy chit in the bud

Part of me thinks that women had this coming to them after years of wanting to be included in men's sports.  Well, if women can compete in men's sports then men can compete in women's sports.  The whole thing is really stupid to me though.  Men should not be competing in women's sports just because they say they are a woman.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This is a clever way to challenge someones manhood in defense of something harmful.

I have daughters and this trans nonsense is absolultely concerning for me as it pertains to them.  Luckily, no men have yet pretending to be a woman and stolen outcomes from them. I hope that remains true.

But for those women for whom their hard-earned outcomes have been stolen I think there is a question. Why does the mental health issues of a transgender have more value than the hard work of a woman?

I don’t believe that transgender women should be allowed to compete in women’s athletics. That’s one subject on which I disagree with many in the LGBT community.

But we’re talking about an extremely tiny number of people- some think less than 100. The odds of one of these affecting your daughters in anyway are very rare- they have a better chance of winning the lotto. This is a not a real threat. Is there another way that your daughters are threatened by transgenders? I can’t imagine what that would be. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe that transgender women should be allowed to compete in women’s athletics. That’s one subject on which I disagree with many in the LGBT community.

But we’re talking about an extremely tiny number of people- some think less than 100. The odds of one of these affecting your daughters in anyway are very rare- they have a better chance of winning the lotto. This is a not a real threat. Is there another way that your daughters are threatened by transgenders? I can’t imagine what that would be. 

If I may, I will discourage the usage of the "small number so its not a big deal" tactic, this then refutes anything around BLM and police impropriety if you remain philosophically honest.

While your assertion is true, and has some merit, the impacts are small.....for now.... I assure you the impacts are not small to those women who have devoted themselves to an activity to such a level that they are able to compete at the highest areas.  Their hard work and achievments are being stolen from them, maybe not alot of them.....but representation is important(or so we have been told) and I suggest that allowing men to steal from women is not going to encourage them to compete as well. 

Beautiful suburban women will be jumping into the arms of Father Trump as they always do.  This topic will only increase his landslide numbers in this demographic.  

Meanwhile in Canada....

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/two-grade-4-girls-attacked-for-being-boys-or-trans-at-kelowna-track-and-field-event/it98836

Two grade 4 girls attacked for being boys or trans at Kelowna track and field event

“He stopped the entire event, declaring that my daughter was a boy,” Star posted on Facebook, which she told iNFOnews.ca was an accurate retelling of the incident. “My daughter is a girl, was born female, and uses she/her pronouns. She has a pixie cut. (The man) proceeded to say that, if my daughter was not a boy, then she was definitely trans and should be disqualified from competing.

“In the meantime, his wife was shouting that I was a genital mutilator, a groomer and a pedophile. (The man) then demanded that I provide a certificate proving my daughter was born female. My daughter was so shaken up. She has never witnessed this kind of hate before.”

Organizers moved the event to another shot put pit at the Apple Bowl. The man followed, crossed his arms on his chest and stared at them. He refused to leave when teachers told him to go.

This is the culture you guys have created.  Just leave the kids alone.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Meanwhile in Canada....

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/two-grade-4-girls-attacked-for-being-boys-or-trans-at-kelowna-track-and-field-event/it98836

This is the culture you guys have created.  Just leave the kids alone.

Therefore, using your logic, liberals have created this culture

So then, are we going to pluck up isolated incidents, pretend they are proofs back and forth? Or are we going to not play that silly game, and end the logical fallacy approach?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Therefore, using your logic, liberals have created this culture

So then, are we going to pluck up isolated incidents, pretend they are proofs back and forth? Or are we going to not play that silly game, and end the logical fallacy approach?

liberals created racism?  OK, uh, whatever dude.

Anyway I'm good with not blowing up isolated incidents.  Unfortunately both sides are guilty of this, and it's only getting worse.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe that transgender women should be allowed to compete in women’s athletics. 

Why do you say this? What is your reasoning here?  Because they in fact are not women? 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Anyway I'm good with not blowing up isolated incidents.  Unfortunately both sides are guilty of this, and it's only getting worse.

Well, yes, going back they absolutely were the group who are FDemocrats, the original party of racism.....and moreover, Democrat policies over decades have been harmful to African Americans, as well as Asians....so yeah.... we know that is true.

Now, I am aware of being called out for returning behaviors of liberals back on to them as being hypocritical, and here you are announcing you are also embracing this behavior....so....not sure you are the abitor of morality anymore than anyone else I guess.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You are going to blow up an isolated incident then say you are good with not blowing up isolated incidents?   You are the least consistent person here.  "We all need to stop this petty crap both sides" "But wait let me take a shot at one more petty isolated incident before we stop"

You are so lost.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RLLD said:

.so....not sure you are the abitor of morality anymore than anyone else I guess.

He isn't.   I have never seen someone so full of themselves.   Biggest centrist down the middle need to get away from these sort of politics guy here.  Yet he pushes this sort of behavior as much as anyone here.  It has gotten beyond bizarre.   Zero awareness.   

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Well, yes, going back they absolutely were the group who are FDemocrats, the original party of racism.....and moreover, Democrat policies over decades have been harmful to African Americans, as well as Asians....so yeah.... we know that is true.

Now, I am aware of being called out for returning behaviors of liberals back on to them as being hypocritical, and here you are announcing you are also embracing this behavior....so....not sure you are the abitor of morality anymore than anyone else I guess.

Yeah so, Republican policies have been harmful to POC a well.  We don't know that it's true that the DNC created racism, as there is lots of evidence of racism before the DNC existed, or from people that don't belong to the DNC.  Seems like a really dumb argument to try and make.

And yes, I called you out for returning destructive behavior, but how am I embracing this?  I fail to see your logical leap.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are going to blow up an isolated incident then say you are good with not blowing up isolated incidents?   You are the least consistent person here.  "We all need to stop this petty crap both sides" "But wait let me take a shot at one more petty isolated incident before we stop"

You are so lost.   

You think my post about these two ass holes is "blowing up an isolated incident"?  I made a post here, that's it.  I didn't call Canada and ask for an investigation, I'm not petitioning my congressman, I'm not calling for a ban of all republicans from school events.  I shared information about what happened due to this tranny panic that is taking over.  Yes it's an isolated incident, hopefully.  I really hope the tranny panic doesn't spread and cause more of these.

You need to chill out you psycho.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He isn't.   I have never seen someone so full of themselves.   Biggest centrist down the middle need to get away from these sort of politics guy here.  Yet he pushes this sort of behavior as much as anyone here.  It has gotten beyond bizarre.   Zero awareness.   

Your obsession is showing.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah so, Republican policies have been harmful to POC a well.  We don't know that it's true that the DNC created racism, as there is lots of evidence of racism before the DNC existed, or from people that don't belong to the DNC.  Seems like a really dumb argument to try and make.

And yes, I called you out for returning destructive behavior, but how am I embracing this?  I fail to see your logical leap.

I see, so you are suggesting Republicans harm as well....I am hopeful you have some examples, such as the 1994 Crime Bill, the Clinton Community Reinvestment Act policies, and more recently the Biden economic policies fomenting inflation.

Time and again, the Democrats stand apart in the harm fomented by their policies. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

If I may, I will discourage the usage of the "small number so its not a big deal" tactic, this then refutes anything around BLM and police impropriety if you remain philosophically honest.

While your assertion is true, and has some merit, the impacts are small.....for now.... I assure you the impacts are not small to those women who have devoted themselves to an activity to such a level that they are able to compete at the highest areas.  Their hard work and achievments are being stolen from them, maybe not alot of them.....but representation is important(or so we have been told) and I suggest that allowing men to steal from women is not going to encourage them to compete as well. 

The first part of your argument is flawed. While it’s true that only a small number of black Americans are actually killed by police, a very large number of black Americans are victims of having been treated poorly by police. In fact, you would be hard out to meet a blacks person in this country who has never had a bad encounter with police or who hasn’t personally been a victim of white privilege. THAT is the impetus behind Black Lives Matter. 

Your point about the women who have lost sporting events is true, which is why I have the position that I do on that particular issue. My problem is that people are using this topic in order to pursue an overall anti-trans agenda, and in the overall scheme of things it’s too small to do that. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

The first part of your argument is flawed. While it’s true that only a small number of black Americans are actually killed by police, a very large number of black Americans are victims of having been treated poorly by police. In fact, you would be hard out to meet a blacks person in this country who has never had a bad encounter with police or who hasn’t personally been a victim of white privilege. THAT is the impetus behind Black Lives Matter. 

Your point about the women who have lost sporting events is true, which is why I have the position that I do on that particular issue. My problem is that people are using this topic in order to pursue an overall anti-trans agenda, and in the overall scheme of things it’s too small to do that. 

Your first point is untrue.  What is transpiring is PEOPLE who behave outside of the law are held accountable, that a disproporionate number of AA's do this is not the fault of police.

My point remains, pretending the small number is no big deal either is what you beleive or it is not, allowing it to ebb and flow is being philosophically dishonest.

BLM is built upon a lie, and is simply another exploitative manuever by racial hucksters.

13 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Cultist would have you believe we were tripping over them and they are taking over women's sports.

Cultist are legit idiots. 

You're out of touch with the "R" part in your "IRL".  Everyday in schools, students are around them... regularly.

I don't know about anyone else, but I come across a few, every week.  It's the same few, but it is every week.  There are also a lot of "fakers".

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Your first point is untrue.  What is transpiring is PEOPLE who behave outside of the law are held accountable, that a disproporionate number of AA's do this is not the fault of police.

My point remains, pretending the small number is no big deal either is what you beleive or it is not, allowing it to ebb and flow is being philosophically dishonest.

BLM is built upon a lie, and is simply another exploitative manuever by racial hucksters.

We really see this issue differently, which is not surprising given that it’s one of the key issues that liberals and conservatives see differently.